Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me (38412 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

So you also have never slept with a MARRIED EX ALL THE TIME? Some day we would find these men that sleep with their married EXes. I need to take a headcount of these men and upload on NBS website. grin
I have not...The closer I got was kiss...

How many will you find?

Let us know when you find them.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin
Every right thinking man knows it is easier to fvck and ex than a new lady..Because you know where and where to touch her and evevrywhere go rain.. cheesy

But then, this right thinking man should also know it is not worth it especially when he has a new babe in his heart..Allow the ex to be ex...He/she is ex for a reason that didn't work out...

But, if destiny is to happen, so be it...Some people still married their ex today.

And every right thinking woman knows this too. What I don’t understand is why a right thinking man doesn’t know there is also a deeper reason the woman showed up. Also when a woman fcks an ex, she doesn’t count it as an increase in body count, unlike when it is a new guy. So she can just hold on to him for that as it doesn’t change much, while seeking out a final partner or even in an active relationship.

There is nothing wrong with marrying EXes. Hers is getting this outrage because she came on a whole social media to cry and narrate a painful heartbreak. She dated someone else and they broke up for some sensible reasons. Next thing she is getting married and people were like, no be this girl part with her guy 6months ago? Boom! It turns out that the person she is marrying was the initial EX. Which is fine too. When men are ready and with limited time, they look inwards to their old circle and pick the goodest girl there.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I saw her trending on Twitter yesterday and you know Twitter people always come with receipts unlike Nairalanders. They even posted videos from 2020 when he broke up with her. cheesy
Nairaland used to keep receipts back in the days. It helped a lot of people and exposed so many others but all that has stopped.

pocohantas:

Oh well, I believe she was so heartbroken at the time and it helped with some closure. Chick was even crying and telling us of the Indian guy that took it upon himself to check on her.
Indian? I won't be surprised if he tried to comfort her with p pictures. Very anyhow people.
pocohantas:

I have seen women tell stories of how they ignored their husbands for years, only to reply him after a decade. grin I think such stories are unnecessary as they can bring backlash that would make one or both parties start reasoning things.
The craziest story that I have seen online is from the guys that uploaded pictures to prove that they were virgins when they married. As if period blood and hymen blood get different color.

pocohantas:

Don’t you see it play out every other day? undecided

Every day? NO.

Mehn are good people.

pocohantas:

So you haven’t slept with any MARRIED woman ALL THE TIME? Ngwanu, let me keep searching for men to buttress that your point. grin
Smart mouth.

Also remember that I have never cheated on a woman, so men cheating might probably be a myth.

You don't need to run deep search anyways. Just go back to the story on Twitter, you will see a woman that proudly sleeps with her ex in the comments.

That's good for a start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by reddingtonblack: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

It is how you carefully failed to comprehend that 8 out of 10 times, men are not saddled with nursing their sick wives!! Even if parents are sick, it is the woman at the hospital most times. If a married man brings his old and sick parents to his matrimonial home, it is with plans that his wife would take care of them.

This is not subject to semantics, it is what it is! Don’t twist around it with long talk of people you know. The stats are out there.

If women are the ones sitting to nurse, maybe it's time we deduct why?
women are naturally cares givers no doubt but taking care of someone sick requires financing, if men are saddled with responsibility of being a provider, how can they actualize that staying @home or hospital.
If 20 women are given the option to chose between being a care giver or a provider 19 will pick care, the last one did not understand the question.
women don't like paying bills we might as well set the record straight.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Tallesty1:

Smart mouth.

Also remember that I have never cheated on a woman, so men cheating might probably be a myth.

You don't need to run deep search anyways. Just go back to the story on Twitter, you will see a woman that proudly sleeps with her ex in the comments.

That's good for a start.

Women don’t cheat. It is men that are sleeping with their married EXes all the time that would provide relevant data for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by reddingtonblack: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin who made you believe Nigerians hate their exes like that? It is some not all.

Married people doing rubbish outside matrimonial homes, run the paroles most times with Exes..The truth is most married women are sex starved..Especially when they must have given birth to number of kids agreed. Ones they fail to settle issues, or use sex as a tool against the man...Likely he is going to abstain, and a woman in her cloud9 will find alternative...which is intimacy gadget or her Ex...If the ex is single, matter don finish be that.

It is not hate, being sensitive to block future mess.

Quick correction, speaking of "sex starved" married women are not the victims, let not forget women use sex as weapon to manipulate men when need arise, any small fight wives lock up there legs some even extend it to the kitchen, wives believe not giving too much of sex is how to keep a man on leash @least make him beg for it grin in the course of maintaining statue quo grin body no be firewood triggers, the only way she eat her cake & still have it is to fvck an EX. that way she feels less guilt and oga is still on leash grin that gender ehn grin
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by HRSweetness(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I think it was more about the way she cried when he broke up with her. They (online in-laws) said she said he fell in love with someone else and was no longer feeling her. So I understand their outrage. We all want to be first choices and even universities didn’t give priority to people who picked them as second choices way back.

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there. Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

Try same with them and that is when they would come to Nairaland to tell us their ex is still single at 39.5yrs and they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman.

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes. Chochocho… undecided

LOL. That was some brutal truth sis. cheesy
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by HRSweetness(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so when you have been married for a while, there's a lot of baggage that may come between you and your husband where sex is concerned - infidelty, money issues, uneven responsibilities, resentment, etc. all of this throws ice into the bed. but the ex who she had fun with back then - there is no baggage, just nostalgia and good memories. i think this is why some married women pine for exes. especially if the exes[m] are doing well. the story would probably have been the same if they married those exes [marriage baggage], but it is what it is.

saying this because i have heard diff stories about exes(f) coming on strong to their now married Exes [m]

Hmm, your points seem valid.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Her heart is yet to be heartbroken grin
The new one will shattered her heart to pieces angry
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yes ! Because you no get sense undecided
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Oluromantic: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Soulspeace:
Her life
Shows how great forgiveness can be. What most women lack
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrrrr:
[s][/s]

We are being productive here.

Beautiful life
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Davesaves(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
U JUST ENDED UP STATING OKAFOR'S LAW. THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE OKAFOR'S LAW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT grin grin grin
pocohantas:

Stop deceiving yourselves. There is nothing like Okafor’s Law, just two people that decided to refuck because most times it is easier to lay with someone you already have a connection with than seeking out a new partner whose intentions and ways you might not be sure of.

The refuck could go your way, it can also go the other way (i.e) you could get burnt or poisoned. This has happened to many men especially because y’all always think it is about your stroke game and jump out like willing bushmeat. undecided
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrrr:
[s][/s]

It pained am

Ntoor
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Davesaves(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
U SEE, YOU ARE NOW EXPLAINING A LAW THAT U SAID DOESN'T EXIST.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
pocohantas:

And every right thinking woman knows this too. What I don’t understand is why a right thinking man doesn’t know there is also a deeper reason the woman showed up. Also when a woman fcks an ex, she doesn’t count it as an increase in body count, unlike when it is a new guy. So she can just hold on to him for that as it doesn’t change much, while seeking out a final partner or even in an active relationship.

There is nothing wrong with marrying EXes. Hers is getting this outrage because she came on a whole social media to cry and narrate a painful heartbreak. She dated someone else and they broke up for some sensible reasons. Next thing she is getting married and people were like, no be this girl part with her guy 6months ago? Boom! It turns out that the person she is marrying was the initial EX. Which is fine too. When men are ready and with limited time, they look inwards to their old circle and pick the goodest girl there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrrr:
[s][/s]

All the efforts would soon be wiped out with a click of a button.

Someone's wasted effort, easy riddance for mods
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrr:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrr:
[s][/s]

I wish you the same in one billion folds.

Radarada
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by helinues: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
184trrrr:
[s][/s]

You see say I dey remove your comments.. Yeah

Cos the good part is all your comments won't have any history on the forum

The sad part is you will need to start from scratch after mods might banned this set of monikers.

Where are the one you used to derail this morning? They are all resting in pieces..

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

You see say I dey remove your comments.. Yeah

Cos the good part is all your comments won't have any history on the forum

The sad part is you will need to start from scratch after mods might banned this set of monikers.

Where are the one you used to derail this morning? They are all resting in pieces..
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 1
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Quick correction, speaking of "sex starved" married women are not the victims, let not forget women use sex as weapon to manipulate men when need arise, any small fight wives lock up there legs some even extend it to the kitchen, wives believe not giving too much of sex is how to keep a man on leash @least make him beg for it grin in the course of maintaining statue quo grin body no be firewood triggers, the only way she eat her cake & still have it is to fvck an EX. that way she feels less guilt and oga is still on leash grin that gender ehn grin
Men love sex...

Women love cash.. cheesy

If you play games with your cash/provision, she is going to tell you I am tired...I am not in the mood. grin grin

Truth is, what makes her happy, don't game with it..especially when it is there...Otherwise she will game with hers.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Agreed...Ex knows themselves more than the new person coming in..

For me, I know an ex showing up after a long while, is deeper...I will be at alert more.
Even eating a meal she cook,is risky...Because I see revenge if na me dump her. grin grin
As to the body count issue, you are correct, Ladies feel relaxed if person wey dey chop her before is still in the picture than a new guy..

As for the lady, If she was courageous enough to put it on SM, she is prepared for the negative comments...

Many men married their ex...My favourite uncle did as well when his wife died while giving birth...He returned to his ex and they are cute like that going to 15yrs now.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Davesaves:
U JUST ENDED UP STATING OKAFOR'S LAW. THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE OKAFOR'S LAW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT grin grin grin

No my dear, I explained why women could go back to their EXes. Something very different from what you guys peddle around for your ego sake. You might have to read again, with understanding this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.