Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me (38464 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Agreed...Ex knows themselves more than the new person coming in..

For me, I know an ex showing up after a long while, is deeper...I will be at alert more.
Even eating a meal she cook,is risky...Because I see revenge if na me dump her. grin grin
As to the body count issue, you are correct, Ladies feel relaxed if person wey dey chop her before is still in the picture than a new guy..

As for the lady, If she was courageous enough to put it on SM, she is prepared for the negative comments...

Many men married their ex...My favourite uncle did as well when his wife died while giving birth...He returned to his ex and they are cute like that going to 15yrs now.

As at when she put it out, I doubt she knew they would reconnect again. Na why e good make people dey calm down before casting their EXes or partners. You know some genuinely want to reconnect with their EXes, but because of what they have used their mouth to say to others about that EX, pride and shame no go gree them settle. grin

Congrats to your uncle and his ex. I believe the way they broke-up and how the relationship was plays a huge role in the return match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

As at when she put it out, I doubt she knew they would reconnect again. Na why e good make people dey calm down before casting their EXes or partners. You know some genuinely want to reconnect with their EXes, but because of what they have used their mouth to say to others about that EX, pride and shame no go gree them settle. grin

Congrats to your uncle and his ex. I believe the way they broke-up and how the relationship was plays a huge role in the return match.
Things of the heart are Dicy..

I believe the hubby will understand considering someone in pain and putting it out on SM. grin Which is common with our generation nowadays.

When it comes to break up, Ladies move on faster than guys...As long as she is good looking, another guy man is in waiting..
Men take time to, but when they do, it over...Except if it was destiny..

In issues like that, I leave it to destiny...
Another thing is, Cases that make people break up, sometimes are not worth it just unnecessary stubborn and insatiable wants. lipsrsealed

Yes It did, probably his first babe...Before he moved to the one that died while having his first child...Imagine the day we went for trad, her people were singing the owner has taken her possession. grin grin

It was destiny that kept them together now...She is my favourite aunt as well..We gist about everything.
Though grandma cherished his first..
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Juliusdking(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Discovery4today:
grin
I no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.