Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail (7709 Views)

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozeeā€™s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device / Timothy Adegoke: Police Charge Adedoyin, Six Others To Court / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by politicoNG: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2022
An Osun State High Court, Osogbo presided by Justice Adepele Ojo has denied the bail application of owner of Hilton Hotel and Resort, Dr Rahmon Adedoyin and six staff over the alleged murder of a Master student of Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU), Ile-Ife.

The defendants: Dr Rahmon Adedoyin, Magdalene Chiefuna, Adeniyi Aderogba, Oluwole Lawrence, Oyetunde Kazeem Adebayo Kunle and Adedeji Adesola are facing trial on eleven counts bothering on murder, conspiracy, felony amongst others.

Justice Ojo refused the bail application of the defendants stating that their health condition are not critical.

Upon arraignment, the counsel to the defendants, Adekunle Adegoke, K. K Eleja and Okon Ita had moved the bail application for seven defendants which was opposed by the prosecutor, M O Omosun.

The bail was argued by the counsel and prosecutor and Justice Adepele Ojo reserve ruling till to Monday.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-denies-adedoyin-six-staff-bail/

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by jerflakes(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
The hotel owner killed someone?

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by IWillRiseAgain(f): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Let them not use money and bury this case. The life of that promising young man matters.

In the meantime, you can get latest updates on International Universities and Scholarships from the website on my signature. I'm talking of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunities in USA, Canada and UK.

7 Likes

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by Anazp: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by ogoloray(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Nawa for this case o
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by ERockson: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
K
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by Teltel247: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by richieray: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by ecolime(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Justice must prevail and every culprit punish appropriately.

This guy's death still hurt badly even though I do not know personally. Probably because his case hits close to home.

Some of us always have to be on the move to earn a living in this harsh economy. We lodge in hotels with the believe that we are safe from the evils of the night.

Now imagine your supposed place of comfort is a ritualist den.

May we never use our money to buy Death in Jesus name cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by Concience55: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Let justice be done irrespective of the personality involved.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by Gahza: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2022
They should get better lawyers. Hire Falana!
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by signature2012(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2022
This guy get mind.You killed someone who came to lodge at your hotel and buried him just like that.

An you are an unfortunate father and grandpa!!!

May God keep protecting our ways o.

11 Likes

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2022
The blood of the innocent man is crying for vengeance

4 Likes

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by onadana: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2022
There is no bail for murder charge.They wan japa just like the man's son escaped.If they are granted then Chidinma,Evans,Wandume...Mrs(Barrister) Odibe should be granted bail as they all have something in common.Blood on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by temmyyem: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2022
If Nigerians don't watch this case closely, nothing will happen to Adedoyin and other killers. That I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by oilmane(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2022
politicoNG:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-denies-adedoyin-six-staff-bail/

Only you said he denied their bail application that their health condition is not critical, the same you say he reserve ruling till Monday, which one e come b Mr reporter @ op?
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by wallay77(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by tayour917i(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2022
This case is very sensitive ... Justice must prevail.
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by Tboymessiah(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

South west muslim can do anything for money expecially osun ppu.

One thing about the state is this,
Poverty full the state
Illiterates full there
Jobless youth doing yahoo with vodoo
Teenage pregnancy.

Na the state dey represent Northern lifestyle for Yoruba land.
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by ACRI: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2022
I pass this Hilton hotel recently when going to IB

That man na serious fuckup, the hotel is even after OAU on the highway to IB

This tribalistic person above me is delusional
Crime is not peculiar to any ethnicity, there are good people and bad people
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by emperordelis(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2022
ecolime:

This guy's death still hurt badly even though I do not know personally. Probably because his case hits close to home.

Some of us always have to be on the move to earn a living in this harsh economy. We lodge in hotels with the believe that we are safe from the evils of the night.

Amen my guy...Such a sad end for an ambitious young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by chukwugoziegi: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Gahza:
They should get better lawyers. Hire Falana!

Falana has taken up the case since.
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by chukwugoziegi: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2022
ecolime:

Amen! I've been traumatized since I heard that story.

The missing girl that boarded a BRT has been for land dead too.

E no get anywhere wey safe for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by OdefaGirl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
jerflakes:
The hotel owner killed someone?

Yes. Although still in court
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by okoroemeka(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
ACRI:
I pass this Hilton hotel recently when going to IB

That man na serious fuckup, the hotel is even after OAU on the highway to IB

This tribalistic person above me is delusional
Crime is not peculiar to any ethnicity, there are good people and bad people
thirty days for the thief but just one day for the owner of the house,who knows how many people has died in that hotel,that big man that used to eating anything and sleeping in an ac room will see hell in awaiting trial detention,he will beg for death but death will not answer,no amount of juju or voodoo can free him from the depths of the prison yard.
Re: Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail by iCauseTrouble: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse / Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.