Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? (21699 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Modupetemmy1(f): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na nursing oooo
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
Nursing of baby.... pregnanacy is nothing....
Blood of Zachariah!!! What!
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by vikstandon(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Sometimes you should sit certain discussions out. It is better to be silent and thought wise, than to speak and be confirmed a fool.

You don’t have a vagina, you don’t grow one in your spare time, but here you are, rushing FTC on a topic pertaining to motherhood. You don’t even have a womb.

Maybe we should give you two wrappers and a lace top. You would attend the next August meeting for us. Haba! Chochocho!

Poco...are you venomous!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
chii8:
Nursing a baby..... pregnancy na cruise.... grin grin grin
Which one is more painful
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by emmy512: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol

pocohantas:

I was wondering who is this one again o. Truly there are not many trolls, na just different clothe them dey wear. cheesy
grin
pocohantas:

I was wondering who is this one again o. Truly there are not many trolls, na just different clothe them dey wear. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by GloriousGbola: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Sometimes you should sit certain discussions out. It is better to be silent and thought wise, than to speak and be confirmed a fool.

You don’t have a vagina, you don’t grow one in your spare time, but here you are, rushing FTC on a topic pertaining to motherhood. You don’t even have a womb.

Maybe we should give you two wrappers and a lace top. You would attend the next August meeting for us. Haba! Chochocho!

Be careful what you wish for before we send Bob to the next August meeting grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Be careful what you wish for before we send Bob to the next August meeting grin

Seems him and Bob would go, because the rate at which they are so opinionated on vagina issues is alarming.

vikstandon:

Poco...are you venomous!!

NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Haha see how you finish the guy you talk too much grin
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by mastermaestro(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Damn! cheesy cheesy

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Yusufunsho100(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll prefer pregnancy because I can't do all those wahala of taking care of babies, anyways I'll employ many nannies and I'll only breastfeed while they take care of the rest.Taking care of newborns is part of the reasons I'm scared of marriage,its really draining.

Una no understand English?!
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunlayi:
Normally From experience, if the woman is having no health issue during pregnancy, the nursing stage is the most difficult, as a matter of fact, you must join hands with your wife at this stage even if your face is like Portable (zaazhu). If she has health issue during the pregnancy, hmmmm, both of you will sometimes wished you never allowed the pregnancy in the first place.....infact, this will be the MOST DIFFICULT despite that the nursing stage is still waiting for you.

Pregnancy + nursing = Respect for my wife till death do us apart
That's why marriage they scare us abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by vikstandon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Seems him and Bob would go, because the rate at which they are so opinionated on vagina issues is alarming.

NO

Abeg no send me join Bob go there o... I no follow Bob madness...I just come here to come learn how to treat you well.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by aalangel(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
annyplenty:
Mothers, which one do you actually consider more tasking and challenging; Pregnancy or Nursing of babiy, especially immediately after delivery?

I pray that God bless those couples that are waiting on Him for children with their own children and help mothers to nurse their children in Jesus name.

Share for Pregnancy
Like for Nursing

None.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by aalangel(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Sperm production is more challenging than these two.

Women don't understand the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production, maybe cos men hardly complain.

If there was pain, there won't be rape.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Farfalla(f): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing is more challenging, but more rewarding.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
annyplenty:
Mothers, which one do you actually consider more tasking and challenging; Pregnancy or Nursing of babiy, especially immediately after delivery?

I pray that God bless those couples that are waiting on Him for children with their own children and help mothers to nurse their children in Jesus name.

Share for Pregnancy
Like for Nursing

You left out childbirth.

Wait.

Are you a human being?
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by faridat001(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby is more challenging. For me pregnancy is cruise, nursing a baby especially those one's that don't sleep at midnight.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by aalangel(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
annyplenty:

Share for Pregnancy
Like for Nursing

None.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Farfalla(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah!

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by esthel(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
For me it's nursing o, pregnancy is just you and a big belly.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by AutoChick4U(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Sperm production is more challenging than these two.

Women don't understand the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production, maybe cos men hardly complain.

just shut it you narcissist
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by jericco1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
There is this joy that a woman derives when nursing a baby even though it is kind of stressful. But you see pregnancy, it is more challenging oo!

Pregnancy will make you feel so uncomfortable, you will be falling sick most times and many other pregnancy complications. Abeg.. Pregnancy is challenging.

Some women have easy pregnancy while some don't. But to be quite honest, dealing with postpartum hormones would be the hardest.

Let talk about labor: you're gonna keep Pushing!! Infact you will keep pushing for an hour. It is the most frustrating experience.

Have you given birth before
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Claire104: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby is more challenging o... I have two kids and it's not easy at all but God is helping us.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by chatinent: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
I feel nursing a child is stressful. Those sleepless nights, baby crying, feeding and vomiting..oh men, time becoming slow!
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by mirexxx(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
pregnancy to me is not that stressful...only that you're not like other people...u can't jump and play around as u like. you're restricted to alot of things. The annoying part is that peeing..it's sooo annoying. you can't sleep for 10mins without peeing. it was that bad. All these are nothing compared to your life that you'll loose after the birth of ur child grin
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Mariangeles(f): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
mirexxx:
pregnancy to me is not that stressful...only that you're not like other people...u can't jump and play around as u like. you're restricted to alot of things. The annoying part is that peeing..it's sooo annoying. you can't sleep for 10mins without peeing. it was that bad. All these are nothing compared to your life that you'll loose after the birth of ur child grin

I see it as a transition.
The moment you give birth to a child, you're no longer who you were. You become more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Phock2sweet: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
AutoChick4U:
wink
AutoChick4U:
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by brainhgeek(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Both are horrible if there is no money but both are a bliss if pepper resss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Mom007(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
I think pregnancy is more challenging. I've heard countless stories of how pregnant women behave weird as a result of the pregnancy hormones.

My elder brother's wife once said to his husband " Honey, clap for me. Our baby needs noise" grin grin grin.
I was like "what da f***k."

She sometimes prefers to soak ordinary garri to eating a well prepared meal. I will just be like "What is wrong with this woman?"

Pregnant women can be weird.
As weird and tasking as the pregnancy is, trust me, that's d easy part.
After childbirth, you literally become a slave to this tiny infant you brought into the world. Babies do not sleep for more than 2hours at a stretch and that's when they are well fed and comfortable o... So good sound sleep is out for the first couple of months unless you have someone really trustworthy doing omugwo for you and you aren't doing exclusive. If the baby cries, they can help you carry and feed with formula while you get some rest. Remember, you are nursing childbirth injuries that can range from a sore vagina to a totally torn up and stitched vagina or even CS scars. Plus you will be forced to drink gallons of hot, spicy peppersoup and one old woman, the meanest and strongest they can find will be pressing your stomach 2x a day with hot water for 'bad blood ' to come out. No cold water or cold bathes for you for 2months, everything hot hot! Woe betide you if you are a working mom... By this time, your maternity leave is almost over, you are wondering where to keep your baby when you resume work... All the while, your husband will be looking at you like you are a hot bowl of fried rice, wondering when you will resume your wifely duties not knowing that place is still on fire!
In fact, the list is endless! I didn't go into all the fears and concerns of looking after an infant o... Or the heartache of passing through your baby's first fever, purging, rashes etc... Abegi! Just enjoy your pregnancy while it lasts because it really is the calm before the storm!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Mom007(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mumben:
Nursing a baby is more challenging I must say speaking from experience. My pregnancies were not much stressful but you see those sleepless nights after delivery ehn, no be beans.

You are deprived of quality sleep at night, by morning d baby is sleeping peacefully and you decide to do one or two chores before you rest ur head. After doing d chores, d moment you lie down to recover lost sleep small, boom!! your baby wakes up and u re left with no choice than to attend to baby. Abeg nursing a baby no easy
Hahahaaaa!
My sister, you sabi! Take hi5 abeg!
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by nahzyla: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
I think it depends on the woman. Some women have very easy pregnancies and in their cases, nursing is more challenging.
Some women are constantly hospitalized for different sicknesses or complications when they are pregnant. They cannot eat, everything tastes bitter and smells funny. Always tired and weak but must still keep the house up and running and go to work/office.

It depends on the woman, for some women nursing is more difficult. For others, pregnancy is the hard part.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? / Name Abraham Daniel: Have You Seen This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.