Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? (15394 Views)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yeah... It's my fault, I like him and he knows...

Maybe he wanted to be a part of the conversation... Dunno...

Sorry you were offended... He's very kind. smiley
Nah,ain’t blaming you or no one. But we apologized to each other alright?
It’s okay hm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
And you look so innocent!
Atleast i wasnt stuffing my lungs with smokes at ur age.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Atleast i wasnt stuffing my lungs with smokes at ur age.
For the sake that I liked you, I won't respond...
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Mystic969: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
What mental health? .. Anxiety?

Too much of it can cause hallucinations
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Me too! Smoked Arizona, my first time and I was bored... The dude I was with was high af! So I smoked a cigarette...

Stop the cap.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Stop the cap.
I don't understand?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
For the sake that I liked you, I won't respond...
Liked me.. Hahahaha.. Hey i was just saying... I'm nt judging...

i see ur like is in past tense.. Do u hate me now? tongue

By the way, are u tahrah?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Liked me.. Hahahaha.. Hey i was just saying... I'm nt judging...

i see ur like is in past tense.. Do u hate me now? tongue

By the way, are u tahrah?
I don't hate you... The feelings are just there...

Don't ask me any question! For christsake!

Men are so annoying: You fall in love with a girl... She leaves... You meet another girl... You annoy her by asking if she's the one you used to love... undecided

Don't dare it... If you want Tahrah goan look for her!
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't understand?

You said some shit about you puffing on AZ and you what... got bored? Whilst the other dude, who apparently smoked more than you did what, got high? I'm confused.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

You said some shit about you puffing on AZ and you what... got bored? Whilst the other dude, who apparently smoked more than you did what, got high?
yes
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
yes

That ain't shit. Considering the fact that you was trying out AZ or weed in general for the first time, you would have gotten mad high and maybe go crazy with your behaviors and shit, but that wasn't the case so I'm lost.

Like, I smoke and I pretty much still get high asf, so I don't get how you a first timer couldn't get high when you was puff out that good shit. Unless, that shit was nah. Then you need to holla my plug.

Motherfucker would blow your brains out and leave you headless whilst hanging way up in the air up side down.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

That ain't shit. Considering the fact that you was trying out AZ or weed in general for the first time, you would have gotten mad high and maybe go crazy with your behaviors and shit, but that wasn't the case so I'm lost.

Like, I smoke and I pretty much still get high asf, so I don't get how you a first timer couldn't get high when you was puff out that good shit. Unless, that shit was nah. Then you need to holla my plug.

Motherfucker would blow your brains out and leave you headless whilst hanging way up in the air up side down.
Lol... He was high... He and his friend...
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... He was high... He and his friend...

How old you is, mama?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

How old you is, mama?
18... I was 17 then...
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
18... I was 17 then...

You was a youngin then, and your ass is still is now. Anyway, funny story... tried to stash me up some good smoke, so I reached out to my new plug over here in the present state that I am now ( on a little vacation) long story short, I didn't get no weed and now I am beyond mad... I am enraged!!!

) :
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Mystic969:

is hallucination regarded as a mental problem?? .. I think anxiety is the only ment issues u get 4rm smoking weed.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

You was a youngin then, and your ass is still is now. Anyway, funny story... tried to stash me up some good smoke, so I reached out to my new plug over here in the present state that I am now ( on a little vacation) long story short, I didn't get no weed and now I am beyond mad... I am enraged!!!

) :
Lol.. I'm sorry... I can relate, in a way... If I have no cigarettes, I feel miserable... smiley

Is it only weed? That you like... Any other drug? I'm curious
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol.. I'm sorry... I can relate, in a way... If I have no cigarettes, I feel miserable... smiley

Is it only weed? That you like... Any other drug? I'm curious

Lol. Watch out, Lil mama. Curiosity they say killed the cat.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

) :
Hey Rastaman,

Who be your dealer for 9ja?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hey Rastaman,

I don't really know about that, my g. Like, whenever I'm in naija, my home boys be putting me on and shit. Feel me? My niggas got that covered. Ain't gotta trip bout nada.

But over here in the states though, nigga I've got so much weed laying around and all over the crib that sometimes, I even think I am the plug. Real nigga shit.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hey Rastaman,

RapistOnBail:

Hey Rastaman,

I don't really know about that, my g. Like, whenever I'm in naija, my home boys be putting me on and shit. Feel me? My niggas got that covered. Ain't gotta trip bout nada.

But over here in the states though, nigga I've got so much weed laying around and all over the crib that sometimes, I even think I am the plug. Real nigga shit.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Lol. Watch out, Lil mama. Curiosity they say killed the cat.
Cats have nine lives... I can afford to die eight times... smiley
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Mystic969: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
is hallucination regarded as a mental problem?? .. I think anxiety is the only ment issues u get 4rm smoking weed.

Check this out about hallucination
https://www.healthline.com/health/hallucinations
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Cats have nine lives... I can afford to die eight times... smiley

Chuckles. You must be thinking that this is some game.Becareful what you wish for. I show no mercy. I'm the kitty murderer.

Would leave your kitty with no lives and have it taken away in an ambulance when I'm done beating it up.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Ok Rastaman,

I wanna know something. I understand you smoke weed a lot. I sure know you’d like to quit soon.

My question is, “As to the European perspective of smoking weed”, Do you know of any physical or mental harm smoking weed can cause to the body?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Chuckles. You must be thinking that this is some game.Becareful what you wish for. I show no mercy. I'm the kitty murderer.

Would leave your kitty with no lives and have it taken away in an ambulance when I'm done beating it up.
You've provoked my curiosity... smiley

Kitty... Mm... Could my dirty mind be right?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Ok Rastaman,

I wanna know something. I understand you smoke weed a lot. I sure know you’d like to quit soon.

My question is, “As to the European perspective of smoking weed”, Do you know of any physical or mental harm smoking weed can cause to the body?

Dude, everything has its or their disadvantages. Moderation is key in all that we humans do.

Too much of everything bleeps shit up. Personally, smoking gets me high and buys me time from reality, my troubles etc.

And it sure does opens my mind to greater possibilities and endless creativity.

Motherfuckers be on about how weed is this and that off their own opinions, which is biased and full of ignorance.

Unless we as a people come together leaving every bullshit aside and just live our lives however we want, we all will remain bleeped and life uneasy for us all.

Enough of said. I'mma leave you with this, though... do you think that guns or firearms in general are bad? If you come up with a yes, then you are just like every other person that is recognized as a problem in that shithole.

Firearms are like weed, it only becomes a problem when it gets into the wrong hands. So do not go about with some shitty mentality about those that smokes.

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
You've provoked my curiosity... smiley

Kitty... Mm... Could my dirty mind be right?

Say it. Tell me all the dirt on your mind right now. Might have a dirty mind and as dirty as you too ( :
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Mystic969:

More like paranoia.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
Nah,ain’t blaming you or no one. But we apologized to each other alright? It’s okay hm?
Why di get ur mention? ..
it's weird..
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
It helps with anxiety alot, major side effect is paranoia.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Say it. Tell me all the dirt on your mind right now. Might have a dirty mind and as dirty as you too ( :
I'll rather not... I might corrupt you... And I don't want to be the reason someone's good son doesn't make heaven... Atleast, I know I'm going to hell... smiley

I'll help you preserve whatever innocence you have left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.