Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko (22886 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Maynman: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Backlaw406:

Bannig a movie that depicts money ritual is real will do a little in reversing the mentality of those who believe in it because human being are always influenced by all what we made to believe by hearing and seeing in our society, it only those that can think out of the box that can question any believe that the society and mythology of your origin made you believe. And that cause by good exposure, how many Nigerians have access to internet and social media? how many know the important of them?, how many out of Nigerians that know there is a internet forum like Nairaland where you can learn from people of all walks of life and every field of life. Our education system is very bad that if you are not privilege to further your education to at least college of education, you can't read, write and understand simple english well, only a smart secondary school student who have interest in learning can try to develop himself/herself in studies, hence a little exposure he/she would acquire and will be able to do self thinking.

Truely, the problem started from bad governance because if every Nigerians can get access to good education, everybody will get woke to what is real and what's not real, they will know right from left.

right right.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by luminouz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Thanks!

Why not write your own sense?
K
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by derecho(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
So you believe that ritualists learnt it from Nollywood?And you think most Nigerian Nollywood- watchers believe it's real?I don't think so.
If the government is serious, let them create favorable business environments then you'll see a reduction of idle hands becoming the devil's workshops. Truth is, most nollywood movies are entertainment based, they seldom pass any serious message.
Like a Yoruba aphorism says, one who is taught evil and does it,already had evil in him before.
Besides, did the political class also learn rituals from nollywood?
callme9mm:
No. They simply talked about how Nollywood Ritual Movies affect the community’s mentality. Ritual isn’t real and it shouldn’t be encouraged. Na one by one we go dey attack 9ja problems. Maybe in the future we will tackle funds embezzlement. But for now, Nollywood have to yield to what the House have said. Let’s save the next generation’s and our generation’s sanity.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by otosa(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let wait for minister LIE to comment on this grin grin
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
I never said Ritualist learnt it from Nollywood, but Nollywood promotes or make contents involving Ritual Killing too often. These are things that the government have considered all together and said that Nollywood should stop promoting ritual killing in movies cos of what we hear in the society often. I hope you understand. I know what I’m saying and I understand why the government have put that kind of Law into Action.

Nollywood is one of the few things that promotes ritual killing and making people believe in it. I understand that Nollywood make movies about ritualists having bad ending in movies. Real life ritualist are victims who believe in ritual killing and doesn’t even care about what happens in the end. They just want to have the money first. Where as, ritual killing isn’t real.

As Nollywood is one of the few things that promotes ritual killing, the government decided to tell them to stop promoting ritual killing in movies.

You will do the same if you happen to be in the Government. That’s what a right thinking person will do. People come to your Table everyday to cry about insecurity. I know the entire government system needs a reform. This is just a step that most people should support.

derecho:
So you believe that ritualists learnt it from Nollywood?And you think most Nigerian Nollywood- watchers believe it's real?I don't think so.
If the government is serious, let them create favorable business environments then you'll see a reduction of idle hands becoming the devil's workshops. Truth is, most nollywood movies are entertainment based, they seldom pass any serious message.
Like a Yoruba aphorism says, one who is taught evil and does it,already had evil in him before.
Besides, did the political class also learn rituals from nollywood?
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reprogram your brain into thinking positive not believing in ritual killing .

McCoy9067:

Ritual is � real.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reprogram your brain into thinking and believing positive things rather than believing in ritual killing. One don’t have to kill before he/she can become wealthy. Peace.

udemzyudex:

Ritual is not real abi?

Ok.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by derecho(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
I quite understand you But I won't do that if I was in government. I just gave you a hint of what I would have done. Any wise /sane government wouldn't do that first but last after dealing with the root cause.

What is "promoting" it is like the leaves and flowers that produces fruits.You may remove all and make the tree unrecognizable but it'd surely grow again if it has an established root.
callme9mm:
I never said Ritualist learnt it from Nollywood, but Nollywood promotes or make contents involving Ritual Killing too often. These are things that the government have considered all together and said that Nollywood should stop promoting ritual killing in movies cos of what we hear in the society often. I hope you understand. I know what I’m saying and I understand why the government have put that kind of Law into Action.

Nollywood is one of the few things that promotes ritual killing and making people believe in it. I understand that Nollywood make movies about ritualists having bad ending in movies. Real life ritualist are victims who believe in ritual killing and doesn’t even care about what happens in the end. They just want to have the money first. Where as, ritual killing isn’t real.

As Nollywood is one of the few things that promotes ritual killing, the government decided to tell them to stop promoting ritual killing in movies.

You will do the same if you happen to be in the Government. That’s what a right thinking person will do. People come to your Table everyday to cry about insecurity. I know the entire government system needs a reform. This is just a step that most people should support.

Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
They say Charity And Love Begins At Home, Same Goes For Hatred And Bad Things. When person A watch too much Ritual Killing Movies In His House, Person B who is the neighbor watches the same, same as person C. They begin to carry the same mindset around, and that becomes the society, the community.

All I have to say is that , the entire Society needs a powerful reform. The Government most especially. With Time, We Will Get There. Some People Might Just Not Live To See The Change.

There’s no proof that Money Ritual Is Real. No Proof.
Okay, anybody Involved In Money Ritual Should Try It and Not Have Any Work At Hand, Kobo He No Go See.

He/She Just Didn’t Pray For Grace. Pray For Grace, and Everything Will Work For Good without having to put hands into killing and dirty things. Peace.

derecho:
I quite understand you But I won't do that if I was in government. I just gave you a hint of what I would have done. Any wise /sane government wouldn't do that first but last after dealing with the root cause.

What is "promoting" it is like the leaves and flowers that produces fruits.You may remove all and make the tree unrecognizable but it'd surely grow again if it has an established root.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
You Have Very Valid Points. Banning Ritual Movies Is Just A Step Out Of Multiple Steps. I Support Your Motives.

gistray:
Very foolish to ban ritual movies

They should also ban people from carrying guns in movies
They should ban people from smoking and faking drugs

They should ban all Hollywood movies

Nigeria law makers don't even think before acting

Useless people
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by udemzyudex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
callme9mm:
Reprogram your brain into thinking and believing positive things rather than believing in ritual killing. One don’t have to kill before he/she can become wealthy. Peace.

Look at this nitwit, people like are you always tend to deliberately close their eyes to reality.

There will always be negativity around us,your brain is not a computer that is program to do a particular thing,I wonder how some of you just decide to be hypocrite, there's no way your brain will never ever think about something negative no matter how you want to do it.

Motivational speakers don damage your brain with nonsense I swear.

No need to engage you,it's a waste of time.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by ambale(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Successive governments in this country has presided over a nation where more than 70% of her population are either unemployed or underemployed and they wonder why there are so many social vices

Let them ban the more ooo, nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by derecho(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Friend, this ritual ting is complex.
I may not be able to piece my thoughts together now but I'll just type as they come and summarize.

Let's take money ritual, for example. Who do you think is more likely to be tempted to do it? A gainfully employed person or a hopeless person? Your guess is as good as mine.
Is it that the government don't know occultists do human rituals for other purposes?We know many of them in politics are not clean because they patronise these ritualists too.
Obviously, their concern is the poor people involved in "money rituals".

Stopping nollywood won't do much .
Reason?
Before nollywood, poor and desperate folks have been lured to join occultic societies to get power and wealth. Nollywood only exposed those practices.Thus, even if nollywood stop showing those stuffs, more people because of hunger might go to these occultists for help since the occultists seem to be making it.

Ask yourself why would a person behead her friend and sell it for just 70k? Chief among the reasons is poverty.
Again, who buys those human heads and what do they use them for? Definitely, it's the rich/politicians and it's for fortification.

How many of the buyers and end users are being arrested? We rarely hear of the end users only the hatchetmen (who are usually newbies) are caught. The best way to dissuade people from crime, is making it less attractive.

Summary,
Poverty is at the heart of all these nonsense. Moral teachings should be left to religious organizations. Government should reduce poverty in the land and encourage hardwork.In no time,you'll see them gag pressmen from reporting ritualistic crimes as that could mean promoting ritual killings too.

Don't let anyone deceive you, there's money ritual o.Just that it has a sad end.
callme9mm:
They say Charity And Love Begins At Home, Same Goes For Hatred And Bad Things. When person A watch too much Ritual Killing Movies In His House, Person B who is the neighbor watches the same, same as person C. They begin to carry the same mindset around, and that becomes the society, the community.

All I have to say is that , the entire Society needs a powerful reform. The Government most especially. With Time, We Will Get There. Some People Might Just Not Live To See The Change.

There’s no proof that Money Ritual Is Real. No Proof.
Okay, anybody Involved In Money Ritual Should Try It and Not Have Any Work At Hand, Kobo He No Go See.

He/She Just Didn’t Pray For Grace. Pray For Grace, and Everything Will Work For Good without having to put hands into killing and dirty things. Peace.

Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Okay. You and I can both believe whatever we like. Peace.

udemzyudex:

Look at this nitwit, people like are you always tend to deliberately close their eyes to reality.

There will always be negativity around us,your brain is not a computer that is program to do a particular thing,I wonder how some of you just decide to be hypocrite, there's no way your brain will never ever think about something negative no matter how you want to do it.

Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Okay. You and I can both believe whatever we want. Peace.

udemzyudex:

Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Nosayer: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

When did Gun running became popular in the US? Are you really sure it predates Hollywood gun movies?
Juju has been in the movies for decades in Nigeria. It is now we are seeing the bloom in reality!

The history of America predates movies, doesn't it? If it is, gun has always been part of that history. And yes, juju came into movies because it was very much a part of our culture.

You know something, while certain folks like castigating those who accepted western ideology, the truth is that human sacrifice is deeply embedded in our culture and who would publicly admit being a party to that in this modern age?
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by GlitznGlamour: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos it does. Weren't you thought at home that it's inappropriate to start a sentence with "shut up" this way?

This is the Moral woke/sorosoke decadence we are talking about!
Okay, sorry Sir, I'll correct myself...

"Werey shut up your mouth". How 'bout that?

And by the way, it's "taught" not "thought". It's obvious who wasn't schooled at home.
Cheerio.
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by Aaaoo: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by naijadrivablog: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: Ritual Movies: Do Politicians Learn Embezzlement From Movies Too? - Jide Kosoko by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2022
GlitznGlamour:
Okay, sorry Sir, I'll correct myself...

"Werey shut up your mouth". How 'bout that?

And by the way, it's "taught" not "thought". It's obvious who wasn't schooled at home.
Cheerio.

Anyone as old as me at your home is qualified to be called werey.

One who refuses to be home trained will learn from outside!

Go back home uncouth and illbred youth!

Wetin be your first SSCE English score that you did entirely on your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Messiah Returns Worldwide / Chimamanda Adichie: I Am First Female Chief In My Hometown, People Make Culture / 2face, Annie, Nadia, Dakore At Jim-Iyke 'Unscripted' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.