Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13257 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2007
@my sweet TOH

how I have missed u wink

pray tell what did KOBE do wrong? undecided

that girl babeelove is just one of 'em girls looking for cheap attention angry

who is Denex and Siena? who gives a hoot about them? shocked shocked

na wao . . . shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2007
the battle of the sexes

just keeps raging,

ravly you happy now
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
There is no battle. . .the men already forfeited.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by sultaan(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
PTBNaija:

There is no battle. . .the men already forfeited.

You are flexing muscle here. You sound strong and confident in what you say, but it might also be the most subtle conduct of a hardhead(how will I know)

Because most of us seek by sight, just as you ladies.I takes a longer time for online personalty to get attention from opposite sex.
Seek and ye will find.

To narrow down on personalty, you have to be very familiar with the online xter(real person might be a demon), stalk by reading reponse to others(a demon can't hide forever.)
Then hope he/she is somewhere close to you.

A clash of intellect is always a thing of beauty as long as the personalties respect others' opinion.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
pray tell what did KOBE do wrong?

that girl babeelove is just one of 'em girls looking for cheap attention
thank you o
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
@babyosis Egusi

The girls in here are unbelievable.

Love them all.
we have the sweet ones you'll like for a sister in law like muki muki, cute-ass and omogeomoge
The fiesty ones you'll need to deal with your "enemies" in time of help lik[/b]e TOH,[b]omo eko and islander
The funny and witty ones to lower your BP like tasiana,spoilt and nossycheek
The smart but young ones like Weslayan
we also have very intelligent ones like shahan whom I miss dearly.
then we have the area girls Lips sealed like militia and chichi
the easy going ones that would be great to hang around with like nnenne,ghettochyk.
Then there's sista,,our African American sister with words of wisdom

Infact we have a whole of girls that represent everyone.
That of course makes a nonsense of the myth that girls are push overs.
We ain't!!
Babyosis you shouldn’t even comment on this thread because you are a disgrace to be called a "Married Woman".
A good wife/ mother knows better than spending most of time on a public forum, instead of paying attention to her family!!!!!!!!!!!!shio angry angry angry.

Sometime I wonder if you are truly married!!!!!!!Gosh you need to be ashame of yourself angry angry angry angry

Keep my freaking name out of your fucking mouth!!!!!!!!damn angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by marlet01(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2007
Seems nigerians really don't know what the different threads on forums are for. I can see why the country is a bit backward. First off . It's possible to express yourself without swearing. (It doesn't speak well of you), second. People are entitled to their own opinions and it can be expressed without stepping on toes. third. How on earth can you call somebody you haven't met derogatory names? embarassed! I
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

@babyosis Egusi

Babyosis you shouldn’t even comment on this thread because you are a disgrace to be called a "Married Woman".
A good wife/ mother knows better than spending most of time on a public forum, instead of paying attention to her family!!!!!!!!!!!!shio angry angry angry.

Sometime I wonder if you are truly married!!!!!!!Gosh you need to be ashame of yourself angry angry angry angry

Keep my freaking name out of your     ing mouth!!!!!!!!damn angry angry angry angry angry

Can you construct a simple phrase in English without your usual fibs?.
You've even employed fellow touts to post for you at times and was quickly found out because they did much better than you.
Anyone who has read any of your posts know you are a raving psychotic that belongs in yaba psychia.

Now get this into that mashed up fried fish you call a brain,I love being married and I'm not on a leash.
If your idea of marriage perhaps from what you see around you is  a woman regulated like pavlov's dog,I can't help your sorry case!!

It's been "paining" you since I announced my wedding and you and your little friends wasted no time in expresssing your anger at this making all sorts of allegations expected from pea- brained individuals like yourself.

That write up was in no way meant to infuriate anyone,everything there was complimentary,since you must have asked a friend the meaning of feisty and a fellow block head perhaps told you one meaning,did you bother checking it up in the dictionary to see that the word feisty has several meanings and only a bonafide mumu like you would not know that.

feist·y      /ˈfaɪsti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fahy-stee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, feist·i·er, feist·i·est. 1[b]. full of animation, energy, or courage; spirited; spunky; plucky: The champion is faced with a feisty challenger. [/b]  
2. ill-tempered; pugnacious.  
3. troublesome; difficult: feisty legal problems

I'm sure I've taught you something today.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2007
Wow!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 3:03am On Aug 09, 2007
anoda war erupts . . . . grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 09, 2007
no war is erupting.How can this post make a sane person mad?

[
b]The girls in here are unbelievable.

Love them all.

we have the sweet ones you'll like for a sister in law like muki muki, cute-ass and omogeomoge
The fiesty ones you'll need to deal with your "enemies" in time of help like TOH,omo eko and islander
The funny and witty ones to lower your BP like tasiana,spoilt and nossycheek
The smart but young ones like Weslayan
we also have very intelligent ones like shahan whom I miss dearly.
then we have the area girls Lips sealed like militia and chichi
the easy going ones that would be great to hang around with like nnenne,ghettochyk.
Then there's sista,,our African American sister with words of wisdom

Infact we have a whole of girls that represent everyone.
That of course makes a nonsense of the myth that girls are push overs.
We ain't!
![/b]

My opening and closing statements capture the whole essence of my post anyone that copied off peoples papers during English classes have the liberty of www.dictionary.com
See me see trouble O.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 09, 2007
TOH is mentioned in that same post and I consider her a friend here on nairaland and I'm pretty sure she understands me.
Islander is a smart woman and would understand the context of my post and the essence of it all but now I'm stuck teaching "english as a second language" to dumbo the elephant here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:18am On Aug 09, 2007
babyosisi:

no war is erupting.How can this post make a sane person mad?

[
My opening and closing statements capture the whole essence of my post anyone that copied off peoples papers during English classes have the liberty of www.dictionary.com
See me see trouble O.
Never let little people upset you. Homegirl probably hates your guts, for some reason. Notice the allusions to your marriage. You probably got something she doesn't have. but then, what do i know? i'm just a guy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2007
I understood what you meant osisi, I'm definitely not offended so no worries from my end. im sure it has to do with the fact that you mentioned me in the same sentence as her, but na their own palavar be that

Anyway, I hope all is well. We havent argued in a while, wetin happen?  tongue

abi you have decided to cool down because of the new bun in the oven

wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2007
nl girls are 100%, ya'll should know that undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 09, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I understood what you meant osisi, I'm definitely not offended so no worries from my end.

I hope all is well. We havent argued in a while, wetin happen?  tongue

abi you have decided to cool down because of the new bun in the oven

wink

lol,how did you just surface suddenly?

my dear what is the word for spunky in Yoruba maybe I need to break this down in vernacular,lol

I've been waiting for your views on the Lagos banning trousers thread,I would have jumped on you as usual if your views differed
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:24am On Aug 09, 2007
100% what? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2007
acidrop:

nl girls are 100%, ya'll should know that undecided

that's what I thought before,I've changed my mind.
some I'll describe as "nothing is wrong,but something ain't right"
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:26am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

100% what? undecided

u name it?

beuty, spilling ur mind without pretence, and most of the times the truth.

@baby, look, its the qualities of a girl that makes her what she is, and not what she says, or pretend 2 say
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2007
Hope you  read my edited response, osisi. I kinda have a feeling that is one of/ the reason(s) for the irrational outburst

I thought they said it was Benue that banned trousers, either way where's the thread?  tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2007
kitaun, I didnt see your messsage. pele

How are you jare? grin

I just think kobe and co were a little too harsh on the girl.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2007
acidrop:

u name it?

beuty, spilling your mind without pretence, and most of the times the truth.

@baby, look, its the qualities of a girl that makes her what she is, and not what she says, or pretend 2 say
I beg to differ, the mouth does speak what the heart is full of (or something like that)
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 09, 2007
acidrop:

u name it?

beuty, spilling your mind without pretence, and most of the times the truth.

You are right and that's why I described her as feisty,it is actually advantageous in many instances because people can't take undue advantage of you,I can describe myself in those words too.
But there's a big difference between that and being flat out stupid.
I hate talking about people when they can't respond so let me leave it at that  for now
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2007
@acidrop I mean, this is the 'net, for pete's sake. All we have to go by are your posts, no?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

I beg to differ, the mouth does speak what the heart is full of (or something like that)

so what exactly are u trying 2 say, that nl, girls are bad, can u specify in what way.

ryker:

@acidrop I mean, this is the 'net, for pete's sake. All we have to go by are your posts, no?

yeah, but u have a choice? 2 know the person better
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2007
ryker:

This is the 'net, for pete's sake. All we have to go by are your posts, no?

judging people's behavior in real life completely by internet posts is pretty dumb dont you think?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2007
Not sure why you care about ryker's opinion on NL girls, acid.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 09, 2007
anyway let me go wash my oga's feet,lick his wounds and bow down before him

as good wives are supposed to do tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Not sure why you care about ryker's opinion on Nairaland girls, acid.

just curious on different poeple's view grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 3:37am On Aug 09, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

judging people's behavior in real life completely by internet posts is pretty dumb don't you think?

Maybe, i just expect a level of decorum whether you are communicating with a long time friend or a complete stranger, pardon my naivette

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.