Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,002 members, 7,896,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Credit Company Sending Sms And Whatsapp Messages For Their Defaulters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Credit Company Sending Sms And Whatsapp Messages For Their Defaulters (170 Views)

Credit Restoration Services In Philadelphia | Fix Credit Company In Philadelphia / Credit Restoration Services In Mcallen | Fix Credit Company In Mcallen / Video – How To Encrypt & Decrypt SMS And Files In Gionee Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Company Sending Sms And Whatsapp Messages For Their Defaulters by JustTruth: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Please, I need ideas on how I could deal with the notorious loan companies that send messages, as shown below, to us on their defaulters. I want to institute a legal action on them.

"A NOTORIOUS FRAUDSTER CALLED ( name ) WHO DUPED A FINANCE COMPANY (credit company) OF A HUGE SUM OF MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS AND IS YET TO BE ARRESTED BY THE POLICE.
THE PUBLIC IS HEREBY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM DOING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WITH THE SAID PERSON AS THE RESULT COULD BE IMPLICATING. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS ( xxxx ) ( xxxx ) . IF KNOWN, KINDLY ADVICE HIM TO REPAY NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.
WHEN CAUGHT OR IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE 5PM TODAY, THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST HIM:
-BVN BLACKLISTING
-CONTACTS BOMBARDMENT
-CREDIT BUREAU REPORT
-PROFILE BROADCASTING
-POLICE REPORT
-COURT PROCEEDS
ALSO WE ARE GOING TO POST HIS PICTURES ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE AND NEWSPAPER ADVERT AS CRIMINAL ON THE RUN.

THIS MESSAGE IS SENT RANDOMLY TO HIS CONTACTS.

PLEASE SHARE AS YOU RECEIVED
"

(1) (Reply)

Error404 / Help / How To Make Money With Lcredit. Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.