Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers (1098 Views)

What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? / What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? / Vote And Lets See What Nairalanders Think About Nigerian Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by AoifeNightfall: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jeon:
you smell like waterbearer

Thank you.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Raggy:
Am laughing hard here, comrade why nah

Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by AoifeNightfall: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Please correct your post, Lalasticlala should smell like snake

Lol, true.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by AoifeNightfall: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Raggy:
Am laughing hard here, comrade why nah

You smell like dirty rag.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by AoifeNightfall: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stunnert..... You reek of poverty.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Geniuelander: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I smell like dirty rag.

This bad angry angry
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by AoifeNightfall: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
stunnert:

Stop being stupiid and go get a life you dumb, broke, foolishh keyboard warrior, just look at the way you acting up, it shows your insecurity

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique rule 2
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Nickymezor(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You smell like oil perfume.
smiley
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by odinson1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
This is what I think some nairalanders smell like from their monikers.

I'm guessing.

Magnoliaa..... You have a fragant, citrus like smell just like your name.

MufasaLion..... You smell like animals.

Jeon..... You smell like K-pop stars grin

Datboredberry.... You smell like Ribena.

TheGidredpiller.... You smell of rotten boxers.

Pumpumking/ MrCork/ MrLondoner... You smell of dead fish.

Favfables1.... You smell like rotten sperm.

Siofra.... You smell heavenly grin

Smellysperm.... 'nough said grin

Iyaebe.... You smell like new wrappers/ clothes.

Candidlady.... You smell like Ganja.

Odinson1.... You smell the way people smelled before soap was invented.

If you want me to guess what you smell like, you can comment down below.

Or you can correct me or guess what other nairalanders smell like from their monikers.

Your papa Dey crase
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Geniuelander: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
odinson1:

Your papa Dey crase

grin grin grin

Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by MadamVanessa(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
undecided shocked

AoifeNightfall how do you smell?
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Ocholu: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
This is what I think some nairalanders smell like from their monikers.

I'm guessing.

Jeon..... You smell like K-pop stars

Candidlady.... You smell like Ganja.

You got it all wrong for Jeon. Absolutely wrong. Please better decipher her truer smell.

Candidlady is so on point grin. Nice one.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ilovedemmanna... You smell like dead meat vulture
tongueundecided[/quote]

Yo bro
Don’t joke with vultures

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Teddy96: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry own suppose to be she smell FISH HEAD . . cheesy
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by KingDash: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
This girl Sef
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by badboyTee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gift0123
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2022
badboyTee:
Gift0123

cool cool
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Teddy96:
Datboredberry own suppose to be she smell FISH HEAD . . cheesy
why?
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Teddy96: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
why?

I have no reason ..hanti. cheesy cheesy

i can smell that from you cheesy

hey!. . . How are you doing. Its been long we converse. . . . Hey i'm back with new account. . .

i read you chats with senomii. . Hey! you and strange and psych
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Teddy96:

I have no reason ..hanti. cheesy cheesy

i can smell that from you cheesy

hey!. . . How are you doing. Its been long we converse. . . . Hey i'm back with new account. . .

i read you chats with senomii. . Hey! you ard strange and psych.
Oh! No wonder...

And you also know that I'm in a relationship...

If I flirt with anyone on Nairaland, it's nothing...

Very long! But you remember the reason we've not been talking is WhatsApp... And you made me promise to give you some time... I've waited...

I'm glad you're back... I don't know why you keep deactivating your accounts!
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Teddy96: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh! No wonder...

And you also know that I'm in a relationship...

If I flirt with anyone on Nairaland, it's nothing...

Very long! But you remember the reason we've not been talking is WhatsApp... And you made me promise to give you some time... I've waited...

I'm glad you're back... I don't know why you keep deactivating your accounts!

hey!. . I know you into relationship. ,

Who am i to stop you from flirting ? You can have fun with who ever you want. . Its nothing dear. .

got many reason i keep deactivating my accounts. .

Don't worry, this one won't be like others. .

whatsapp issue? Uhm i will solve that sooner. . . . I promise you. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by Truvelisback(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Abeg, no commess.
Re: What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers by marsman: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
I smell like clean air

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swallow The Tiny Man Endless Time / Vinna - Aloha Everybody! / New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.