Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You (5609 Views)

Media Failed To Paint The Complete Picture On Adeosun’s Judgement – Mojeed / Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by OMENKAismad: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by luwiizy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
LoL....war patriot...

Putin boys are getting the beating of their ancestors....

How long has he been fighting to
Take over khiev

The next line will be "he's just fighting Ukraine with kids gloves"...

So now imagine if Ukraine had half the military might as Russia you think Russia will stand a chance

Invasion won't even be an option...

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by alanto: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
So in a nutshell ukrainian soldiers japa?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
luwiizy:
LoL....war patriot...

Take over khiev

So now imagine if Ukraine had half the military might as Russia you think Russia will stand a chance

You are so far off from reality it's shocking. These children think they're watching action film. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by luwiizy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reinaldo:

You are so far off from reality it's shocking. These children think they're watching action film. Smh

LoL....uncle ww3 pls enlighten me..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Rareoil(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
luwiizy:
LoL....war patriot...

Take over khiev

Putin didn't plan for this invasion to take this long.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Rareoil(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reinaldo:

https://twitter.com/hackingbutlegal/status/1500465032966062082?t=n496VB-IMUHfxP1V9H4_Lw&s=19

This is a russian soldier confessing how Putin deceived them into invading Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by luwiizy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rareoil:

Putin didn't plan for this invasion to take this long.

Yeah...he never thought through...

The longer the war get the more pressure he face.

In his mind winning war is all about heavy military equipment....

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by freshkpomo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
luwiizy:
LoL....war patriot...

Take over khiev

The next line will be "he's just fighting Ukraine with kids gloves".

UK, Croatia and Romania are among the countries I know are currently fighting with Ukraine along side Poland and some fins too. You see that voluntary fighter stuff? Na him NATO want take send soldiers go in for support. I said it somedays ago that NATO will gradually enter this war but they will dress like ukraine soldiers,na do these Putin boys begin laugh me call me Russian Minister, Script writer and the rest... All they know how to shout is western propaganda, their brain nor dey work. Young men for eastern Europe don dey try relocate because as it is,the war might escalate because Ukraine is well supported. Na only Hungarians dey worship Putin currently, na their Messiah him be. They feel he is fighting America.

People for those region don dey go banks go withdraw their money for house,our Arab slaves dey here dey shout western propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Skooltynz: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Black men don't read or do research that's why they are backward, they are sympathizing with Ukraine a nation that sponsors racist militia the Azov battalion I urge you all go and. Make research on Azov battalion,most people don't know this war has started 8years ago Putin wants to get rid of Neo-nazi from Ukraine.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by revolt(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
luwiizy:
LoL....war patriot...

Take over khiev

ofcos... why would anybody go into a fight they can't win? The fact this is a point you think makes sense shows your level of rationality. Ermm pls were u ppl thinking Russia would take the whole of Ukraine in 3 days ? Do u know how big ukraine is ? Plus the fact they can't do strategic bombing et al and civilian casualties... how long did it take U.S to take Baghdad? Lol ... WARS ARE LONG TERM.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by yrex01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
luwiizy:

Yeah...he never thought through...

The longer the war get the more pressure he face.

In his mind winning war is all about heavy military equipment....
sorry ooo.
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Emmyxclusive: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Russia isn't finding it easy in Ukraine, there is a report that they are bringing in Syrian soldiers who are good are street fighting to help with the situation.
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by helinues: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
When both countries are through massaging their egos, they should let us know

So we read about Azerbaijan and Amenia, Israel and Palestine senseless war.. They are all counting their loses

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Rahkman: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:
When both countries are through massaging their egos, they should let us know

So we read about Azerbaijan and Amenia, Israel and Palestine senseless war.. They are all counting their loses
which losses are the Israelis counting?? U mean palestinian bodybags?? Gaza strip? Or Golan heights?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by helinues: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rahkman:
which losses are the Israelis counting?? U mean palestinian bodybags?? Gaza strip? Or Golant heights?

Toh, so all the weapons they used to defend themselves, are they not going to replace them back?

Are Israelites not killed during the war, are Israel houses, government building not hit?

Let me tell you what you don't know about war, you see in war eh, it's not about who is right but what is left

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Walkee: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Russia isn't finding it easy in Ukraine, there is a report that they are bringing in Syrian soldiers who are good are street fighting to help with the situation.
Mumu talk. They haven't brought in Belarusian soldiers who have been training with them as well as fully ready to move in, it's brown bearded Syrians they will bring in?
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and the weather there is crazy. Snow and mud that's what's mainly slowing Russian match as well as millions of civilians that Ukraine don't want release so that they won't get roasted by missiles

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Emmyxclusive: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Walkee:
Mumu talk. They haven't brought in Belarusian soldiers who have been training with them as well as fully ready to move in, it's brown bearded Syrians they will bring in?
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and the weather there is crazy. Snow and mud that's what's mainly slowing Russian match as well as millions of civilians that Ukraine don't want release so that they won't get roasted by missiles
I don't do insults, the Syrians are already in Russia.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Walkee: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
I don't do insults, the Syrians are already in Russia.
I didn't insult you. I meant the whole info was nonsense. They're not. That's just CNN talking point
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Emmyxclusive: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Walkee:
I didn't insult you. I meant the whole info was nonsense. They're not. That's just CNN talking point
okay man, I didn't get it from CNN, I have not watched CNN for close to a year now. And people fail to realize that russia's propaganda in this war is top notch.
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Walkee: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
okay man, I didn't get it from CNN, I have not watched CNN for close to a year now. And people fail to realize that russia's propaganda in this war is top notch.
lol no, Russia completely gave up on propaganda in this entire war. They knew they couldn't compete so they just gave up. 99% of the news on social media and television are pro Ukrainian. The US control the entire social media and they are fully backing Ukraine so Russia just gave up. They don't even bother to announce the large areas in the country they have captured

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by AlPeter: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Skooltynz:
Black men don't read or do research that's why they are backward, they are sympathizing with Ukraine a nation that sponsors racist militia the Azov battalion I urge you all go and. Make research on Azov battalion,most people don't know this war has started 8years ago Putin wants to get rid of Neo-nazi from Ukraine.
Neo Nazis in a nation with loads of people of Jewish decent. People who lost family members to the Nazis
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by kingjizz: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMENKAismad:
https://twitter.com/JohnEzeakolam/status/1500746231609503749?s=09

Nigerians and fake news are like five and six

Youths are really lazy
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by tit(f): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
So the mkpurumiri Ukraine soldiers pull their uniform, wear mufti, abandon their guns and ammunition and japa??
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by shaqhead: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
revolt:
ofcos... why would anybody go into a fight they can't win? The fact this is a point you think makes sense shows your level of rationality. Ermm pls were u ppl thinking Russia would take the whole of Ukraine in 3 days ? Do u know how big ukraine is ? Plus the fact they can't do strategic bombing et al and civilian casualties... how long did it take U.S to take Baghdad? Lol ... WARS ARE LONG TERM.
The fact remains that Putin thought that going into Ukraine will be like Crimea and he coukd take Ukraine in 3 days but he still can't believe that Zelensky is still president and the gambit for him is to draw the West in but no way will they gratify him in battle...they will feed this battle remotely and do damage to Putin at home and wear him out away for far longer than he is willing to go...

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Malawian(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
You are joking with Russia's KGB.
freshkpomo:

UK, Croatia and Romania are among the countries I know are currently fighting with Ukraine along side Poland and some fins too. You see that voluntary fighter stuff? Na him NATO want take send soldiers go in for support. I said it somedays ago that NATO will gradually enter this war but they will dress like ukraine soldiers,na do these Putin boys begin laugh me call me Russian Minister, Script writer and the rest... All they know how to shout is western propaganda, their brain nor dey work. Young men for eastern Europe don dey try relocate because as it is,the war might escalate because Ukraine is well supported. Na only Hungarians dey worship Putin currently, na their Messiah him be. They feel he is fighting America.

People for those region don dey go banks go withdraw their money for house,our Arab slaves dey here dey shout western propaganda.
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Sadr: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Some of you are not getting this war, Russia aim is US and her allies. He is taking Ukraine bit by bit to drain the US and her allies out economically. Russia just only have to worry about RUSSIA while the US has to worry about her own economy which is bleeding with a lot of national debt in trillions, and also worries about her allies because those bitches too are eyeing the throne. Now gas price is going up rapidly in the US, inflation is on the rise, people have started losing their jobs because some companies can't keep up with high gas price, the citizens are complaining bitterly. The euro is not doing well, there is fear of food shortage, Russia has banned them from flying over his airspace which means a journey of one hour is now about two hours for them which in return will result to burning more fuel, the cost in return will be push down to their citizens. Do you know that some of NATO members said they won't release some of their weapons except the US guarantee to replace them? So indirectly the US is also losing weapons and the sad part is that while RUSSIA is smart enough to be using her old weapons to destroy US weapons in UKRAINE, the US is losing new and vital weapons that are not easily replaceable. Last last, Elon Musk or China maybe just buy US.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Emmyxclusive: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Walkee:
lol no, Russia completely gave up on propaganda in this entire war. They knew they couldn't compete so they just gave up. 99% of the news on social media and television are pro Ukrainian. The US control the entire social media and they are fully backing Ukraine so Russia just gave up. They don't even bother to announce the large areas in the country they have captured
The propaganda from Russia is geared towards its own people, today I saw on the news how the Russian state TV stage a picture of a ukranian woman and her pet dogs been helped by a Russian soldier. Most Russians are not aware of the war
Re: This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You by Walkee: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
The propaganda from Russia is geared towards its own people, today I saw on the news how the Russian state TV stage a picture of a ukranian woman and her pet dogs been helped by a Russian soldier. Most Russians are not aware of the war
yes that's correct. Their propaganda is for their own people. Wished Ukraine and USA targeted their own propaganda towards their own people too instead of blackmailing everyone to support them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri / Is This How Dame Jonathan Will Address A Gathering? / Why Is The Ogun State Government Taking Over Private Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.