Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (54763 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by DarkJeddi(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Charly68:
He has let down his guards ... Shipwreck faith and returned to Egypt ..
His eyes done and he can see clearly..

Religion is a SCAM! angry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Destydanty: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Religion is the bedrock of evil all over our land
Am so so super happy alot are waking up from their slumber and my hope for Africa becoming develop is waxing strong by this signs everywhere.very soon all those lazy clergymen will be running from pillar to post because they are the agent of darkness which our colonial masters are using to blindfold and estranged alot of folks into this modernized slavery called religion.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by naijadrivablog: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
He isn't a Christian to start with...
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by 184thrrrrrr: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
grin

He's confused.

No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

Numerous of these!
Or can you explain this brother Peter Righteousness2 righteousness89
[/s]
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by 184thrrrrr: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Please explain those contradictory bible verses I quoted you with.

This might be the man's confusion Which u an ordained Evangelist Should be able to explain
[/s]
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I am not God so I cannot say who gets throwed or not. And the truth is nobody is perfect or totally good. There are always human flaws. And if u go by teachings the laws are many by narrowed down into love for God and ur neighbors.

U must believe there is a God to believe or want to be in a heaven that exists which he created.

So if u do not believe in a God why do u want to go to a heaven??

What does your Bible say?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

What does your Bible say?

If u don’t believe in God u won’t go to heaven. Which is only factual, easy and understandable.

Why do u want or care to go to a heaven u don’t believe the God who created it exist? How can heaven exist if u don’t believe God exists? undecided

It will be logical for u to go to Hell for simple disbelief not even because u were bad. undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Destydanty: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Bunch of educated illiterate everywhere that allows their intelligence to be tore with and keep living in illusion in that when checkmated all time reasonably, they keep quoting from that fictional book of art written by the colonialist instead of back their claims with realities of life
"any of the religious book you are quoting from are political tool used by the government to subdue the masses in a bid to keep carrying out their extortive act".
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2022
DDNGNG:

Getout of here, low budget rightousness2
Lol! E be like say you be newcomer for here.

Welcome!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2022
brosom:
ur neighbor is correct, I had similar revelation too though different from hers. Mine was there was fear all over the world, and people where running to hide from something, something very distructive. After which the distructive object appears and behold it was the sun, very closely than as it used to be, it melted both living and non living things including me that was hiding in that revelation, then I woke up and was panting and was scared. It felt so real bro.

Ever since that dream, I didn't know to think again. It was yesterday I had the dream.
It is well.

It wasn't to scare you but to prepare you for things to come.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by brosom(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It is well.

It wasn't to scare you but to prepare you for things to come.
judgement day will be More than we thought, God help us all

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by HurleyHM: 12:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only God knows the reality

Let's be honest with ourselves and stop ego tripping

A God who created a Nuclear reaction as powerful as the Sun which is 100 times bigger than. Earth to power the entire Solar system..

A God that made billions of Stars more powerful and hotter than our sun

A God that created million of intelligent living things animal and plants accross land ocean and sea

Such God doesn't have time for humans childish behaviour and stupid religious competition

Am 100% certain God is busy with other meaningful projects in the Universe which human technology or senses are too little decipher

Just has small ants can't comprehend science and intelligence of Human, humans brain and technology can't comprehend science of the Universe, God's and the Creator

How do you know God was the one who created all those things you mentioned? Were you there or you are just relying on what you are told by a book written thousands of years ago by men like yourself?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by themanderon: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2022
The falling away has begun. We will be seeing more people like him in the days ahead.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by kabillionaire(m): 2:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Unfortunately, he might be right.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Maximus85(m): 3:25am On Mar 08, 2022
onthehill:
There’s No Heaven And Hell - Pastor Abosom Says As He Abandons His Christian Faith

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazUg-wtE4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He's right but not 100%
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by SaturnNick(m): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Oga Righteous, where art thou
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2022
This one is just another confused soul, claiming there's no heaven and hell but still went on to say Jesus Christ is a messenger of God so wetin Br J come preach for us una no suppose believe him too nah
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Vicoymi: 5:23am On Mar 08, 2022
And you really think such a wise one wise God would not make his thoughts know to mankind rather allow them groupe for such important pre requisite to be with him that being his utmost desire
JooEeL:

Alright sis Vic, you sound nice as well. It's nice meeting you. You see all these typical christian talk, I've heard it 1001 times. Also note I was born a christian. To your points:

1. Anything can be defined as spiritual. Anything can be thrown around as spiritual.
2. The argument defeats itself. If you say the creation deserves a creator, that implies the creator deserves a second creator too... which creates an infinite loop.

Saying "it's better to live righteously believing Christ then finds out there's no hell" is also a gamble that can be flipped. What if God exists, yes, but the requisite for making heaven is a test to not believe heaven and hell exist? What if his plan is to truly test whether we truly do not believe and to rule out "eye-service" from the equation??

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Myer(m): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2022
killmods:

Ask Him by urself and u will get it clearly... no jokes bro

Smh
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by VirileNelly2420: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2022
JooEeL:
THEM DON DEY GET SENSE SMALL SMALL. HEAVEN KO, PARADISE NI

IF THERE WAS TRULY HEAVEN AND HELL, THE PEOPLE WEY COLONISE UNA FOR NO DO WETIN DEM DO: RAPE UNA MAMA AND DAUGHTERS, KILL UNA MEN because THEM NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH, BURN UNA TEMPLES AND RECORDS, LOOT UNA LANDS AND RESOURCES.

There's something called the "age of enlightenment". Some of you don't know that there was a period the westerners were dunces and religious bigots like many of you e-bandits are today. But then a time came around the 17th century where they had to pause and evaluate their stupidity. When they realised all these sh*t were a scam and they've been living false lives, they launched revolutions in most parts of their domains.

The french carried out a sweeping revolution in the late 17th century. But see black africans today. From church, them go go bown down for oba. Some go bow down for emir. Some go dey go church and mosque from monday to sunday. And you then wonder why you are an oppressed people. Some of you then wonder why despite the extraordinary hardship, poverty and anguish, the zoo still goes on. RELIGION WAS PUT IN PLACE AND PERFECTED TO FORESTALL CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WATER DOWN REVOLUTION.

The reality is, Africans have not yet reached the "age of enlightenment"...where you begin to question set-in-stone dogma. Until we reach there, suffering continua!

Expect some of the e-religio-bandits to quote me.
Bitter Truth!

D way African go about (foreign)religion is just alarming...
Am always astonished seeing some of dem talking wot dey barely understand.

I just go wit wot u said. Wen d time comes, Africa will b salvaged from dis religious slavery.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.

He's kinda confused.

If heaven is on earth, then where is hell? undecided
NIGERIA
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Came4amo: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.

He's kinda confused.

I am not sure u get the point .. if riches and wealth is heaven.. logically poverty and suffering is hell .. that wasn't too difficult to point out .. mr contradiction
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Came4amo: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2022
themanderon:
The falling away has begun. We will be seeing more people like him in the days ahead.

There have been people like him since forever .. nothing is falling
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2022
musicwriter:

Einstein has already been proven wrong by quantum physics, which has shown that the creator can indeed "play a dice"

Experiments that disproves Einstein, include the double slit experiment and the non locality experiment. Those two experiments shows that something could be somewhere and not there at the same time or that something can be in two places at the same time. In fact, Thotian (ancient black Egyptian teachings also called teachings of Hermes Trimegistus by the Greeks) has known that since ancient time.

So, Einstein was even behind in his so called grand theories.
Our little mind will always seek to doubt the presence of a super miraculous being..

Good luck in a denial quest!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:

What do you think he means by that?
that God actually exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by robinicule(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Of course, "the love of many shall wax cold"...

"But those who endure to the end, shall be saved."

Modified: My neighbor just told me this evening about a dream she had last night where she saw a writing on the sky, which was interpreted as, "God's judgment is coming, Hell is real". And when she tried to bring people's awareness to it, as they were coming out to see it, some other people were trying to clean off what was written, but their attempts were in vain, because it was written by God, and what God has written, no man can clean. So if anyone likes, let him be deceived still, but the handwriting is already clear that "hell is real and God's judgment is coming!" and there's nothing any man can do to erase that.

God bless
You are deluded.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by belshazzar(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingpele:
A failed pastor very unfortunate, I know he is tired of living a holy life but for me I have seen hell fire with my own eyes and people were crying bitterly in the experience I had, when a sinner goes to hell the first thing he realised is that God doesn't pay attention to the prayer of a sinner,I am a living example that heaven and hell is more real than our physical experience ,I read yesterday about people who had death experience, they say that though they see themselves in bed but somehow they feel all their senses showing that a human mind lives even after death, don't wait till u die to experience it
I've once had a very realistic dream that I was once in krypton and that I was one of the elders when the planet was about to be destroyed, so now according to your way of thinking krypton is real too?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by belshazzar(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2022
I may not be a perfect christian buh I know that man is probably a deceiver or just confused
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Speaklove: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

He's kinda confused.

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by emeone: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2022
This man is full of shit.
If one dies, there is judgement.
After judgement there is heaven and hell!
It's simple logic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.