Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Product Management Or Product Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Product Management Or Product Marketing (550 Views)

How My Media Experience Prepared Me For A Tech Product Marketing Role / Can Other Roles Transfer To Product Marketing And Be Successful Still? / 5 Product Marketing Strategies To Employ As A Business Owner To Boost Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Product Management Or Product Marketing by jameshow: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
A brother of mine is a commercial sales executive in an oil and gas company(downstream). He wanted to take some certification courses in marketing before he found out about product management recently and he has been thinking of getting certification in that line with the hope that he could combine product management with marketing. He was confused which made him speak to me, I'm also not sure which one is the best. Is it advisable to combine the two? or he should focus on his marketing and take professional courses along that line? or Should he just change to product management with the relevant certifications, if yes what are the prospects in product management?

Your advice is needed, pls help us out
Re: Product Management Or Product Marketing by creolehunt: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
jameshow:
A brother of mine is a commercial sales executive in an oil and gas company(downstream). He wanted to take some certification courses in marketing before he found out about product management recently and he has been thinking of getting certification in that line with the hope that he could combine product management with marketing. He was confused which made him speak to me, I'm also not sure which one is the best. Is it advisable to combine the two? or he should focus on his marketing and take professional courses along that line? or Should he just change to product management with the relevant certifications, if yes what are the prospects in product management?

Your advice is needed, pls help us out

Similar dilemma. Lalasticlala please help

(1) (Reply)

For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / How I Made A Bag From Waste Nylon Bags / Fraudulent Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.