Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38121 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by mikuz(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2011
What a wicked world indeed!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
not trying to justify his act but we don try ask wetin led to killing her that way.
ther has been stories of beatings but not extreme injuries so why turn to a bloodbath all of a sudden?
i feel that we will not hear the whole story again now that his fb page has been removed just under a week, it shows that he has a powerful family and they are out to protect him
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by MrsSiena1(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Lancaster there is no moral justification for killing someone it doesnt matter if you dont know the other side of the story. What he did is barbaric, simple. Even slapping your girlfriend or spouse is wrong. I hope lots of ladies would take this violence against women seriously now. Don't stay in an abused relationship or marriage cos you feel oh he would change and all that. Well people might say oh just pray for him and God would do it. Yes I do believe God answers prayers but leave the man, run for your dear life, go to a safe place and pray from there for him or else he would kill you.

And for ladies who are involved with a guy that beats her and they are not yet married I really pity you. You cant change him and he certainly wont change. Run for your dear lives. If this guy wasnt caught he would have left that state to another and start anew without another unsuspecting lady who knows he might even marry her and kill the lady. Ladies beware if a guy slaps you once that is enough he is a woman beater
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
I find it extremely creepy when people excuse sickness like this with BS " we dont need the whole story". STFU.

I swear many so called "mothers" dropped the ball esp with their pitiful sons. There's NOTHING anyone can do that would warrant such an action so gtfo with that garbage. who's gonna be there for the 2 year old now? Awon ranu
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
poor thing, she was probably told that the "christian woman" should "submit" to her husband under any circumstance. Well too bad.

I have zero sympathy for women who put up with abuse in their marriages OR relationships. Violent men hardly keep that trait secret, it starts with the need to control your every move (the dumb chics just assume it must be "love"). I take quite a lax approach to dating, i believe a woman needs her space to expand, be herself and make her own friends independent of me . . . half the time i'm accused of "not loving her as much" because i'm not there demanding where she goes, who she speaks to on the phone and insisting on what dress she wears on a particular day.

pele.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
davidylan:

I have zero sympathy for women who put up with abuse in their marriages OR relationships.

If she's told by a sick society that the only way the marriage can work is by her "staying with him" "pray/fast that he changes" "if the marriage dissolves yu are behind it" blah blah, what do you expect? You even have pathetic people here making excuses that "she must have done something t provoke this" so then what?

Im just sad that she didnt listen to her parents, at least they wanted to help her. sad
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

If she's told by a sick society that the only way the marriage can work is by her "staying with him" "pray/fast that he changes" "if the marriage dissolves yu are behind it" blah blah, what do you expect? You even have pathetic people here making excuses that "she must have done something t provoke this" so then what?

Im just sad that she didnt listen to her parents, at least they wanted to help her. sad

Well obviously their prayer and fasting didnt work. I wont be surprised if one of them describes the situation as the "will of God".

I'm sure she was aware of his nature BEFORE she got married. She should have used some common sense. You dont marry a violent jobless dude masquerading as a "pastor".
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by BashMe1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
Fuckin' Gold digger, wonder where he got the guts to kill and dismember body from, B**** F***!!!!!!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by JIBADETOYE: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Very sad in deed may her soul rest in peace, and may God forgive Kolade for that terrible act
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
I think Tpia is right.

He lost his job.
Joined an occult.
Was asked to bring the bosoms of his wife for money.
I will not be surprised if he ate the bosoms.

He might not even have mental issues, just him been sick and twisted and he will rot for it.

May the woman rest in paradise.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Sicherheit(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Someone is dead, she was butchered and left to die like a chicken and some people are saying we don't know the whole story. What whole story can we know that will justify how this woman was killed?
Atimes the Nigerian male specie shames me undecided

@ Tpia
Bros, the fact that the killing was violent does not mean it was a ritualistic killing.

davidylan:

Well obviously their prayer and fasting didnt work. I wont be surprised if one of them describes the situation as the "will of God".
Some women think there is only one answer from the prayer and fasting, which is their husband will change for the better. They don't think that the escalation of his violence after their prayers is a sign from God for them to leave because the marriage by force or by fire has been ingrained into them from girlhood. undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by lucabraski(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
Where is their daughter? hope very far away from the sick, babaric, animalistic, violent mother fuckkkkk er!!!!!!

Cos a man capable of murdering his wife, that way, can violate or finger the little child. Even the useless man people no qualify to hold dat child. she should be sent to her mothers people.

Rubbish. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Sicherheit(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
kandiikane:

I think Tpia is right.

He lost his job.
Joined an occult.
Was asked to bring the bosoms of his wife for money.
I will not be surprised if he ate the bosoms.

He might not even have mental issues, just him been sick and twisted and he will rot for it.

May the woman rest in paradise.
Let's try to think straight abeg, if it was ritualistic killing for money, wouldn't it make sense for him to kill her secretly? How did he hope to he get away with killing her so carelessly like that, abi is it from prison he will enjoy the money?  undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sicherheit:

Let's try to think straight abeg, if it was ritualistic killing for money, wouldn't it make sense for him to kill her secretly? How did he hope to he get away with killing her so carelessly like that, abi is it from prison he will enjoy the money?  undecided

because he is mentally-unbalanced.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by proffmanue(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
this is unacceptable, let us hear what the beast have to say.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Squeegeez(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
tpia@:

^High chief

please refrain from making s.tupid comments and show some respect for the dead.

If the woman was your own sister wouldnt you know how to talk appropriately.

I'm getting so sick of this tribal sh1t nigerians are known for.

Show some sense plz.

Is that too much to ask.
Amen to that. The reason for his actions (at this point) is irrelevant; no need to find a label. The woman thought she could save her marriage; not uncommon. I firmly stand on mental illness. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he stated  "God told him to do it". I've seen many cases like this. Bottom line, there is a baby without a mother or a father.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cgift(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
This whole thing looks like a dream. Is it really true ? I wish it isnt true. I am sure no pastor in this age would advocate a man or woman stay put in an abusive marriage. I wish somebody who knows her in Skye bank can verify this info.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Sicherheit(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
coogar:

because he is mentally-unbalanced.
It makes more sense that he killed her like that because he is mentally unbalanced than the ritualistic killing for money being purported.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sicherheit:

Excuse me, maybe he was not thinking straight. Not everyone is smart like you on where to do a ritual killing.

First timer, they did not explain to him the matters on how to kill her without getting caught or maybe the occultists did not tell him how because they wanted him to get caught so they can make money from the bosoms.

It just does not make sense him being mentally ill. I don't see it.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
cgift:

This whole thing looks like a dream. Is it really true ? I wish it isnt true. I am sure no pastor in this age would advocate a man or woman stay put in an abusive marriage. I wish somebody who knows her in Skye bank can verify this info.

Abeg, its the pastors that would actually tell couples to stay and do midnight prayers and fasting.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by opeyemiaby: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
am very much sure this guy must be mad b4 doing this to his wife because only a craze man beat his wife to the extent of killing her
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^Please, some people are just wicked do not blame all domestic killings on madness.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cold(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
If this case eventually makes it to court he could claim non compos mentis & eventually win.What I really can't fathom is why she had to go back,why o why.this kind of stories just shake my belief in the marriage institution.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by quadrant4: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nikigal where are you?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Sicherheit(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
kandiikane:

Excuse me, maybe he was not thinking straight. Not everyone is smart like you on where to do a ritual killing.

First timer, they did not explain to him the matters on how to kill her without getting caught or maybe the occultists did not tell him how because they wanted him to get caught so they can make money from the bosoms.

How old are you? undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Excuse me? Do not insult me.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cold(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2011
Kandikane,ignorance is not bliss.You just exhibited the height of ignorance.You do realise this is not an insult right
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
cold:

Kandikane,ignorance is not bliss.You just exhibited the height of ignorance.You do realise this is not an insult right

What you just wrote is stupid, this is stupidity!! Abeg, give me a reason for this supposely height of ignorance I exhibited, fool!! This is not an insult.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dbet1: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lord Have mercy, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
BUT WHY WOULD THE GURL MARRY A BOKO HARAMIST, Aby una no see him rugged face?? Harsh reality! cry cry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cold(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
kandiikane:

It's always wise to engage your brain before you spew fuckery!Read through what you wrote again & tell us it makes sense
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by quadrant4: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nikkgal where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.