Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38120 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^Tribal bullshyt
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Muslcar:

The men of southwest origin have always had a very bad violent rage, with regards to their women/wife and that is no secret in Nigeria. This was an action done in dat rage that am talkin about.  Why anyone is surprised of the gruesome nature of his act and the sadistic butchering is just pretentious.

This man was angry and killed his wife in anger and butchered her for his gratification and satisfaction. He is not mad anything, but an angry Yoruba man. This is why, i tell my sister not to marry people dat believe husbands are God and should be worshiped. Stay with your own becos we don't bow to any man and many of my sisters understand.

Edo and Yoruba men are just wrong not only for domestic violence but infidelity. They will certainly bring more wife home or leave concubines all around town. Disgusting shame to manhood. angry angry  

Calculia,

Can you breathe better now.

Can you now switch to the Bliss4lyfe mode?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Muslcar: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^

I think u must have the mental illness dat u write about the murderer. nonsense!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

I put myself in his shoes and did exactly what he did and I imagined what his thoughts would have been(mind you the littlest should not be left out) and I came to the conclusion in his shoes and the evidence surrounding me he is a sane man who killed in cold blood for ritualist purposes.

which may be true but it has to be proven in court he was ane when he killed in cold blood. the court must now decide if he was truly sane or insane when he committed the act. some of the actions he took after the murder of his wife suggest the accused man may be insane. . . . .

He did not have all the time in the world, he had to take the body parts as soon as possible to escaped plus pay off anyone who accuses him.
Come on now, you guys are looking at his actions after the murder and believe me if this is your plead for insanity forget it.

he did have all the time in the world. the neighbours didn't know about it until the next day. this man had all evening and all night to conceal the corpse. he had all night to shower, get dressed and even receive the visitors who eventually discovered the corpse and send them on a goose chase.

Its very obvious that is a ritualist killing but maybe because you are from the same tribe you don't want this to tanish the name of your tribe.

kandiikane:

^^Tribal bullshyt

the irony! grin

BTW, who are you fooling saying killers in nigeria cover up their tracks? come on son, come on son

you just love to argue for the sake of it. coming from someone who has probably never been to nigeria - you do know a lot about the country. is this a figment of your imagination or are you bionic?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
coogar:

which may be true but it has to be proven in court he was ane when he killed in cold blood. the court must now decide if he was truly sane or insane when he committed the act. some of the actions he took after the murder of his wife suggest the accused man may be insane. . . . .
Believe me, if he does not plead insanity the jury will find him guilty for killing in cold blood within mins
he did have all the time in the world. the neighbours didn't know about it until the next day. this man had all evening and all night to conceal the corpse. he had all night to shower, get dressed and even receive the visitors who eventually discovered the corpse and send them on a goose chase.
Come now, the man was silly, to me he would have been caught faster if he tried to bury or burn the body.
the irony! grin
No. irony sir. .I don't join in this tribal war but like I said before you are the same tribesmen and you don't want the name tanished.
you just love to argue for the sake of it. coming from someone who has probably never been to nigeria - you do know a lot about the country. is this a figment of your imagination or are you bionic?
I have been there, have family there and I try to learn about different cultures in Africa(not just nigeria) because I will need it in the future. wink
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
there are a number of angles to this horrifying story:

1.the man did it and is insane. Evidence- the wife's body plus the fact that he was there when it happened. In most cases of murder, the spouse is the prime suspect.

2. the man did it as cold premeditated murder. Evidence- same as above. Plus neighbours say he is a womanizer, religion notwithstanding.

3. he is a cultist- the murder scene is typical of ritualist killings.

4. the wife attacked him first, and he overpowered her and killed her instead. In the process of doing this, he incurred stab wounds on his body. [which are yet to be medically evaluated btw].

5. The wife attacked him, stabbed him, maybe stabbed herself, he jumped out of the window [the neighbours claimed to have seen him doing this], and someone entered the house [or was there all along], and either finished off the wife, or cut her up after she was already dead. Planning to use the organs or frame the man.

6. i'm not even sure the nigerian police is equipped to handle this kind of case.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
also, the neighbours need to be profiled and checked out as well.

if he and the woman met in church, then the church too.

what time did the wife's family speak to him on phone?

has a time of death been conclusively established?

where was the daughter  that day? Some insist she was dropped off at school in the morning while others say she was with the wife's family. Any definite information about her location?

if indeed the police say they stopped the man on the road [strange], and he "pretended to faint", chances are he was either displaying symptoms of shock or ptsd, if one is to believe his account of being stabbed by the wife.

as for a car hitting him- did he run into a car or was a car trying to kill him?

mystery and too much coincidence involved undecided

when the police stopped him, were they already looking for him or was it a random search?

he said he was the one who went to the police station to report the incident. Is this true?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Muslcar:

The men of southwest origin have always had a very bad violent rage, with regards to their women/wife and that is no secret in Nigeria. This was an action done in dat rage that am talkin about.  Why anyone is surprised of the gruesome nature of his act and the sadistic butchering is just pretentious.

This man was angry and killed his wife in anger and butchered her for his gratification and satisfaction. He is not mad anything, but an angry Yoruba man. This is why, i tell my sister not to marry people dat believe husbands are God and should be worshiped. Stay with your own becos we don't bow to any man and many of my sisters understand.

Edo and Yoruba men are just wrong not only for domestic violence but infidelity. They will certainly bring more wife home or leave concubines all around town. Disgusting shame to manhood. angry angry  

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/sep/171.html

Please tell which of the names in the link above are Yoruba?

Thanks smiley
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/sep/171.html

Please tell which of the names in the link above are Yoruba?

Thanks  smiley

Who are the writers behind dat American nonsense. My guess is as good as yours. The YORUBA'S because your men want to kill all the yoruba women and marry ours but we won't stand for dat.

We know our culture and your American cabage is not it. In Nigeria it is a known fact that southwest men are over bearing/violent to their women, so much so that they bring home second and third wife. They beat their wife with cains like their children and ask them to call dem BABA.(FATHER) Am i lying.

You don't want me to start posting other cases of yoruba men murdering their wife in cold blood and bust your myth.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yes, you are.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Muslcar: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ThiefOfHearts
Let us not derail this thread. And let us solve this murder rather than promote sentiment.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerian husbands for you. . .

Wicked lots!!!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
Muslcar:

@ThiefOfHearts
Let us not derail this thread. And let us solve this murder rather than promote sentiment.

stfu. Did you not derail the thread with that garbage you wrote on the previous page?

Caliculia, Crying doesnt change the fact that those stories are true. Your brothers are psychotic in Texas.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why were these men in that link not charged as criminally insane? Is titi's husband an exception? There was this other guy in the link who shot his wife in front of people and why was he not charged as criminally insane? Is titi's husband an exception?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by armyofone(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
nig ladies should know that the age when a guy gives you slap has long gone. you have a job, what else do you want?why she went back still baffles me.
so sad. . . please leave any man who do as much as pinches you. he is not worth your onion.
i won't take nonsense from any man (i have a good shotgun grin) and no woman should because you are wonderfully made.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
ThiefOfHearts
Caliculia, Crying doesnt change the fact that those stories are true. Your brothers are psychotic in Texas.

Ok u desperately want does links and u can have dem. Like, i said south west men in Nigeria are known to be over bearing and violent to their women and wife's. Wat american's get up to reflects the american society.  Tell ur yoruba psychotic brothers dat dey can't kill all their women and have ours.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200711142103835
http://africanoutlookonline.com/new/?option=com_content&view=article&id=609:560

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/jealous-hubby-pounds-wife-to-death/
[url]http://digitalizednigeria.com/2011/01/31/man-plots-mothers-death-%E2%80%9C-i-only-told-them-to-collect-her-dollars%E2%80%9D/[/url]
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5560264-146/story.csp
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
armyofone:

nig ladies should know that the age when a guy gives you slap has long gone. you have a job, what else do you want?why she went back still baffles me.
so sad. . . please leave any man who do as much as pinches you. he is not worth your onion.
i won't take nonsense from any man (i have a good shotgun grin) and no woman should because you are wonderfully made.

Am I allowed to spank your arse?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
Calculia:

Ok u desperately want does links and u can have dem. Like, i said south west men in Nigeria are known to be over bearing and violent to their women and wife's. Wat american's get up to reflects the american society. Tell your yoruba psychotic brothers dat dey can't kill all their women and have ours.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200711142103835
http://africanoutlookonline.com/new/?option=com_content&view=article&id=609:560

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/jealous-hubby-pounds-wife-to-death/
[url]http://digitalizednigeria.com/2011/01/31/man-plots-mothers-death-%E2%80%9C-i-only-told-them-to-collect-her-dollars%E2%80%9D/[/url]

Good now sign in with Bliss4lyfe and later Muslcar
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
Are those links supposed to mean anything to me?

Nigerian men in general can be quite barbaric but since you and that lunatic wanna make it a Yoruba/Edo thing, I merely posted links of Igbo ha-cking their wives in the States. Your links dont change that

You bring women you barely know, have them reading Nursing, they become successful RNs, yall get jealous and use machete on them. So many of them are dead here. Why would I lie? Who are you for me to lie to?

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-man-shoots-wife-atlanta?page=2

Early this year.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ok, is any attempt being made aside from my efforts on this forum, to tackle this homicidal trend among nigerians?

Especially among this generation of internet males in particular who feel entitled and under no obligation to not turn into self glorifying misogynistic sociopaths?

For the women, its unfortunate that by virtue of their nature, they tend to be at the receiving end whenever something is wrong with society, sooner than the males, so i dont need to say much here.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Umm, hmmm. .

What has your efforts been?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2011
NIGERIANS in general have anger management issues.

no tribe holy pass.

there are tales about people from any tribe that would make everybody's hair stand on end.

let's not replace reality with fiction.

i just dont believe in all this tribal rumour mongering [i'm too old for that], else i could regale yall with tales that would match anything you want to say about anybody from any tribe.

no saints plz!!!!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:22am On Jul 07, 2011
and neither is anger management an exclusively nigerian thing, for those who might want to start putting on airs. undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2011
Blazay I still love you, Dont keep me waiting for too long
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SYMBILI: 5:26am On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Blazay I still love you, Dont keep me waiting for too long

Please, I am tired of having my posts erased on your account. Those your UGLY 'ashi' galfriend-moderators in your so-called "DAYOKANU-NWANKWO-OLANIYI" fan club are after my life. Please, go and pay them some attention. I don't do crawfish, juvenile, Nairalanding, chin-gum boyz. . .only NVS big boys. . .2003-2005 BATCH to be exact! wink I mean "HEAVY WEIGHTS".I don't do 'sub-standards' or "MEDIOCRES"!
Please, check ma records.kiss

I also don't phock locally. Only internationally. wink

Edo state remember? We only play "International Leagues". No local champions abeg.

Love no be by force. Phocking too!

Thank you! kiss
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2011
ThiefOfHearts, do u need me to post the statistics of death by domestic violence in America. your post is just insignificant wen we look at that. Like, I said wat the American's get up to reflects the American society. Kids are even known to kill all family member in the States, very sick place.

Tell your Yoruba brothers compiling poo and posting it all over the internet becos dey think it will help dem get igbo wifes, to not kill all their women thinking dey can have ours. Igbo men are family orientated men and all your American madness does not reflect our family values known all around Nigeria.  

Dayokanu, as for u, keep threatening women that condemn domestic violence with a spank and talking about insanity for your murderous bro, becos u will soon end up on the news and in the court like your brother in dis article pleading insanity.  shocked

Quote from: armyofone on Yesterday at 07:46:51 PM
i won't take nonsense from any man (i have a good shotgun Grin) and no woman should because you are wonderfully made.
dayokanu:

Am I allowed to spank your arse?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SYMBILI: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

and neither is anger management an exclusively nigerian thing, for those who might want to start putting on airs. undecided

We know.
The man we are discussing on this thread is a NIGERIAN.
Remove first THY LOG!
Find a cure for your mentalo "Igbobi" brothers before you look else where. . .
As you can see. . .many of you have been here since 2006 with no husbands. cheesy
Too many kolomentals in your 'area'.
We want you all to get married and settle down please.
Thank you.

The most unmarriageble tribe of women in Nigeria are YORUBA WOMEN! Reason: Quarellsome trait. Even the Psycho Yoruba dudes run to EDO and IGBO women. . .who are stoopid enough to marry them. Please, keep marrying yourselves and leave other tribes alone!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2011
address wetin? That mess was fun in 2007. One min yelling at each other, next min being cool. Now? just tiring/boring. What even set you off this time? But carry on sha. There are others that find your rants entertaining

tpia@:

Black men in general are losing their phucking minds. I saw this, this morning and I just cant get over it

http://www.fox19.com/story/15019549/police-father-with-hiv-violated-6-month-old-son

undecided undecided undecided sad sad undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 07, 2011
Calculia:

ThiefOfHearts, do u need me to post the statistics of death by domestic violence in America. your post is just insignificant wen we look at that. Like, I said wat the American's get up to reflects the American society. Kids are even known to kill all family member in the States, very sick place.

Tell your Yoruba brothers compiling poo and posting it all over the internet becos dey think it will help dem get igbo wifes, to not kill all their women thinking dey can have ours. Igbo men are family orientated men and all your American madness does not reflect our family values known all around Nigeria.  

Dayokanu, as for u, keep threatening women that condemn domestic violence with a spank and talking about insanity for your murderous bro, becos u will soon end up on the news and in the court like your brother in dis article pleading insanity.  shocked

Igbo men should just stop killing their wife plz.

It's not ethical. Ojukwu forbids it.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2011
Calculia:

[ Igbo men are family orientated men and all your American madness does not reflect our family values known all around Nigeria.  

Yes like Clifford Orji  cheesy

Instead of barking like Ol' Yeller, tell your nna brothers to stop hacking  their RN wives to pieces. No one told them to rely solely on "export/import". Being jealous of your wife is pathetic. Where else is the money going to? Other than within the family. awon apayonje
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:46am On Jul 07, 2011
SYMBILI:

The most unmarriageble tribe of women in Nigeria are YORUBA WOMEN! Reason: Quarellsome trait.

hmm, well.

Even the Psycho Yoruba dudes run to EDO and IGBO women. . .who are stoopid enough to marry them. Please, keep marrying yourselves and leave other tribes alone!

hmm, well.

cant argue with that because as calculia has been pointing out severally, a lot of yorubas do indeed prefer to marry and date outside their tribe.

not my problem though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.