Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3 (175 Views)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 2) / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part1) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3 by akinwandeabdul(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
So today I will share 2 tips on 5 mistakes that kept me over broke.

If you miss part 1 here is the link to read it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7016224/top-5-mistakes-kept-me

And here is the part two link to follow through
https://www.nairaland.com/7017657/top-5-mistakes-kept-me

*3* *Talking About Plans Instead of Taking Action*

How many people do you know who are constantly saying "I'm going to do this, and I'm going to do that". How many of those things to they actually DO.

Financially independent people are DO'ers. Instead of saying what they're going to do, they jump in and start doing it. When their tasks are completed on a regular basis, they accomplish great things over time.

Most people who become wealthy through their own ambition recognize that time is their most important asset and a very scarce resource. They do not waste their precious time talking about what they are going to do.

They take action and DO IT step by step -- while the "sayers" are sitting in front of a TV watching soap operas or endless hours of reality shows. Don't waste your time watching others. Be your own reality show.

4. Procrastination

While there are some people who've become wealthy despite lack of organization they are in the minority.

The fact is, most people who go on to earn the big bucks, whether with their own company or as an employee, know how to get things done.

They break big projects down to specific tasks. They keep lists and set deadlines for each task to be completed.

They don't constantly put things off. When they have a job to do they roll up their sleeves and jump right in without delay.

Even if they're simply delegating the job to someone else, they give immediate, concise directions and follow up with progress regularly.

So by tomorrow I will share the last tip on the top 5 mistakes that kept me broke for so long.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes That Can Destroy Any Business / Boom Rate Buying All Types Giftcard And Fund / Want To Learn Dropshipping Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.