Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate (1542 Views)

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
LordReed:

I dunno why you here celebrating when you could be making the case to either to the NBA, the National Assembly or the Supreme Court. I know if you tried you'd be laughed out but since you are so confident go there and stop acting smug here.

You just must do evil.

I told you that I have presented it to my former co-legallers and they are silent. If the different legallers I regularly meet at least 4 times a week, are silent, NBA,has nothing to give, for they are the same people in NBA.

So, I am looking for someone smarter whether in the NBA or not.

And surely you are not one, so go bring one here or dismiss!.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You just must do evil.

I told you that I have presented it to my former co-legallers and they are silent. If the different legallers I regularly meet at least 4 times a week, are silent, NBA,has nothing to give, for they are the same people in NBA.

So, I am looking for someone smarter whether in the NBA or not.

And surely you are not one, so go bring one here or dismiss!.

LMAO! Show us the paper you presented to the NBA, oh you didn't present a paper did you, you were just talking smack to some people who out of pity for your degraded intellect kept quiet. If you are so confident in your vaunted reasoning then present a paper or go to the National Assembly or Supreme Court. Let's see how they laugh you out of their presence.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Show us the paper you presented to the NBA, oh you didn't present a paper did you, you were just talking smack to some people who out of pity for your degraded intellect kept quiet. If you are so confident in your vaunted reasoning then present a paper or go to the National Assembly or Supreme Court. Let's see how they laugh you out of their presence.

And finally Satan begins to insult now that he has nothing to say, like clockwork! grin
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Experience has also taught us to wait, may be such questions may be answered.

Like you'd still have been waiting in the Garden of Eden until Eve decides to ask and knock and seek and open your eyes and thereby free you from slavery and ignorance?
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
budaatum:

Like you'd still have been waiting in the Garden of Eden until Eve decides to ask and knock and seek and open your eyes and thereby free you from slavery and ignorance?

I love waiting, eternity is way too long to be in a hurry to accomplish any thing and I choose to eternal good living with closed eyes and slavery, than stupid Eve's open eyes and curses and death!

And here is Satan, telling people to choose "Death"!

Chai! Lord, please Come and let Satan and all his children be put to death, in The Fire that none can quench.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yeah like calling me not smart was an endearment. LoLz
Dtruthspeaker:

And finally Satan begins to insult now that he has nothing to say, like clockwork! grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And here is Satan, telling people to choose "Death"!

Show me where they died, Dt.

Show you can speak the truth.

Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I love waiting, eternity is way too long to be in a hurry to accomplish any thing and I choose to eternal good living with closed eyes and slavery, than stupid Eve's open eyes and curses and death!

If you choose like Dt, like share and quote please, or just say you don't choose like Dt.

My hope is that only few choose to live like you, dt.

Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
budaatum:

...My hope is that only few choose to live like you, dt.

I'll be Living, no matter the outcome.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
budaatum:

Show me where they died, Dt.

Show you can speak the truth.

You already know Adam lived 930 years.
And I think I said so, in one of my threads, EVE'S CASE IS STILL PENDING IN GODS COURT.

GOD DID NOT CONCLUDE HER TRIAL.

THE CURSES (JUDGEMENT) SHE GOT ARE ONLY "INTERIM ORDERS".

FINAL JUDGEMENT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO HER, YET.

THUS, HER CASE IS STILL PENDING, AWAITING FINAL JUDGEMENT!

THAT IS HOW GREAT HER OFFENCE WAS.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know Adam lived 930 years.
And I think I said so, in one of my threads, EVE'S CASE IS STILL PENDING IN GODS COURT.

GOD DID NOT CONCLUDE HER TRIAL.

THE CURSES (JUDGEMENT) SHE GOT ARE ONLY "INTERIM ORDERS".

FINAL JUDGEMENT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO HER, YET.

THUS, HER CASE IS STILL PENDING, AWAITING FINAL JUDGEMENT!

THAT IS HOW GREAT HER OFFENCE WAS.

So, you agree they did not die, but their eye's opened and they became like God, knowing good and evil, instead of living like ignorant naked slaves?

Dt! Open your eyes and read the "FINAL JUDGEMENT" of Eve, please, and quote it to show you actually see it.

Then shall we discuss Eve's 'offence'.

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.(Z)
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.(AA)”

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’(AB)

“Cursed(AC) is the ground(AD) because of you;
through painful toil(AE) you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.(AF)
18 It will produce thorns and thistles(AG) for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.(AH)
19 By the sweat of your brow(AI)
you will eat your food(AJ)
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”(AK)

20 Adam[c] named his wife Eve,[d](AL) because she would become the mother of all the living.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
budaatum:

So, you agree they did not die, '...

Nope! The gravity is that the Bible shows how greatly wicked her crime was such that she was not worthy of being tracked to death.

So, you can wait for your fellow "they choose deaths to arrive.

At least, your Satan filledness has been Revealed!
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope! The gravity is that the Bible shows how greatly wicked her crime was such that she was not worthy of being tracked to death.

Eve was not worthy of death now, dt, or the lies you tell to yourself?

No wonder Eve lived 930 years, and has "become the mother of all the living", populating the earth with all mankind including your very self!
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2022
budaatum:

Eve was not worthy of death now, dt, or the lies you tell to yourself?

Now, the Lying has begun, even when the words I said, are clearly up there.

Exactly the same style of Lying Satan did to female Adam (Twisting of Truth), which made Male Adam in regret silently Name her "Evil" but publicly said "Eve", this son of Satan now does.

budaatum:

No wonder Eve lived 930 years, and has "become the mother of all the living", populating the earth with all mankind including your very self!

Yep!

And the mother of all evil, as her name clearly shows. "Evil" and Eve for short.

So, I was very happy to Unmothe her and APPLY FOR GOD'S ADOPTION PROCESS AND RE-BIRTH AND RE-GROWTH.

SO, SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER BUT CLEARLY, SHE IS YOUR MUCH LOVED MOTHER.

SO, AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN, YE SHALL DIIE WITH HER, WHEN THE DAY FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE DEATH, GOD SAID, ALL SINNERS SHALL DIE, ARRIVES.

So, Lord, please, let the day quickly come, that all these seeds of Satan and Eve's adultery, be carried away into the Death You had prepared for them, which no eye hath seen, no ear hath heard not has it entered into the hearts of any man, for Liars and Evel's children, like this child called badaaatum and his twin Satanreed aka lodreed and those who Hate You!
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just saw my legal method second semester examination question paper and see, it is all about legal and not about The Law which we thought we would learn.

Question 1is about research planning. (How can jambito know about research planning when we still don't know what is going on?)

Question 2: a) What is "interpretation of statutes" (not interpretation of Law) 5 marks

b) what are the main principles of interpretation of statutes. 12.5 marks.

3) how are judicial decisions arrived at and what is the role of logic in the exercise?

4) The process of drafting and promulgation of legislation demands a lot of rationalisation. Discuss.

5) Explain source of Law (now legal has disappeared) and discuss the different categories of sources.

6) write notes on
a) minor principles of interpretation of statutes
b) open texture of law (legal has disappeared)
c) semantics of law (legal has disappeared).

As you see, they do not teach Law, it is legal and statutes (man's attempt to make law) that is being taught and emphasized in School.
Just saw my legal method second semester examination question paper and see, it is all about legal and not about The Law which we thought we would learn.

Question 1is about research planning. (How can jambito know about research planning when we still don't know what is going on?)

Question 2: a) What is "interpretation of statutes" (not interpretation of Law) 5 marks

b) what are the main principles of interpretation of statutes. 12.5 marks.

3) how are judicial decisions arrived at and what is the role of logic in the exercise?

4) The process of drafting and promulgation of legislation demands a lot of rationalisation. Discuss.

5) Explain source of Law (now legal has disappeared) and discuss the different categories of sources.

6) write notes on
a) minor principles of interpretation of statutes
b) open texture of law (legal has disappeared)
c) semantics of law (legal has disappeared).

As you see, they do not teach Law, it is legal and statutes (man's attempt to make law) that is being taught and emphasized in School.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
chryssanthe:

The definition of legal is that which is related to law. If something is a legal matter is is something related to law. If you understand the law then you understand what is legal. They are interrelated!

This STILL doesn't help make your Bible moral. It's full of horrific ethnic genocide!

See it here! I have even called on lawyers to come and prove me wrong but no one can validly challenge it.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Then you said it again here

budaatum:

Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by budaatum: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Then you said it again here

Dude, you need to go to back to school. And this time, pay the school fees!
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2022
budaatum:

Dude, you need to go to back to school. And this time, pay the school fees!

Mad man, you can not run away from your mad words.
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2022
TenQ:

I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl. He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

For me, it was the issue of TRUTH but apparently, not everyone care for the TRUTH!

I hope LegalWolf is NOT a person that would sacrifice the truth to win an argument.

In fulfilment of Daniel 7:25 in school they do not teach Law, they teach Legal. And legal is about man usurping the jurisdiction of The Law, which God made to govern all men

So legal is about men having unlawfully appropriated law making to themselves, therefore they make something looks like law (but it is not) and teaching everyone who wants to learn Law to follow that way.

Hence, in school, it is "Legal Method" that they are taught not "Law method" as we wanted to learn.

And Legal is not interested in Truth and "Just is" which is what The Law is always interested in.

Legal is about removing men from God by making them fall into the Curse of God.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.

And legal has achieved this by making men put their trusts in government rather than in God.

Which is why there is so much injustice I
legal. it is in legal that you would see that a stranger take away your car because you took one way or that you should not kill a robber who invades your house or that rapist escapes because of "technicality"
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Legal on the move.

https://www.nairaland.com/7423830/efcc-chair-bawa-reacts-after#118233987

The lawmaker is always above the law which he makes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7424055/fg-writes-governors-plan-mass

The lawmaker can do and undo, as he pleases
Re: Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
See why man isn't a valid lawmaker. See how Sokoto people have exercised their God given rights and in discarding of legal by switching to CFA as is their right.

https://www.nairaland.com/7550083/communities-markets-sokoto-abandon-naira#120548526

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Die, Will I Go Directly To Heaven Or Will I Wait Until The Rapture? / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? / Testimonies From GCK - GCK Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.