Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41536 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Report them to your bank as wrong debit and request a reversal. Copy CBN and EFCC on this

TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

5 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
This loan company is notorious grin
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is illegal

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Themandator: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come
Oga take far mote than what they collected from you. Goto the bank and get a new atm then block this one

Anyone of them that calls you block the number

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by phorget(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

Which friend go gree borrow you money for this buhari time.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by toujurs: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Haba they should refun his money na, i once took a loan from quick check and i over paid my debt, and it was credited back to my account asap, after investigations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by kingrhirhs(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
[qzuote author=TeamLeader post=110845339]My reply to her[/quote]
Report them to central bank. They will return your money fast or the government agency that is regulating them.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by MrJames007: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Simply take the loan and don’t pay them. It’s your money you’re collecting this time.

3 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by causewahala: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't take another loan. Whatever you do, avoid another loan. You have the momentum for now that you've not taken another loan. Approach a lawyer who can write to them or if you really get craze for head. . . Head to twitter and blow it up.

7 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Themandator: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Write your bank, and make a serious noise on twitter. Then take the loan that's equal to the amount they stole from you. And still keep on making noise so everyone knows you had no choice. Just make sure you don't leave money in the account they have hooks into.
They should be ashamed if they ever call you back to repay that loan, thunder fire them!

Collect the highest amount they offer you. Block your card and get a new one

. Block their numbers and if try call you tell them to do their worse

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Oga I have a situation that I had to respond to. I took the loan and paid back on the due date not the next day. Is there any crime in that ?
No crime at all ! Infact you are the kind of people that set a good example of paying loan in time ! cool

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by drey777: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rest Biko!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
What is the name of the loan company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by gsegun43: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Take another loan that's much more than the amount they stole from you then get new ATM card and block the first one, they forget about the and don't pay them back, they can't do sh!t

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by talktimi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
he needs money to sort his urgent matters, can you or will you lend him some ?

2 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

What sort of question is this?

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

Report those Iddiott to EFCC cool

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Idrisab(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you

Lol... Do friends and family still help in 2022?

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
mail the loan app management and provide your evidence of duo debit to them and wait for their response, if there response is not friendly, I fear you might not want to use bank acct again because they will continue to debit that account

once the refund your money back, write them to deregistered you from their app. I've used these loan apps very well and despite I'm not owing them I stop using my bank acct until one app that's yet to deregistered me do so, my acct is not save with those legal fraudster

if conventional banks staff are insincere, na online loan apps will be sincere?
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir
5hey won't disclose their location...
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mmsen: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Why do you people forever blame the wronged party rather than try and hold the wrong doer to account?

I see this every day.

Someone walking down the street gets hit by a car - "why were you walking down the street?"

Someone whose house gets burgled - "why are you living in a house?"

Someone whose card gets swallowed by an ATM - "why are you using ATM?"

The way some of you people reason is a sight to behold. It is truly tragic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Thank you bro. Am just trying to be careful not to take the second loan because I felt that people might use it against me that why did I took another loan that is when they start to disturb me for the repayment.
I just want to best approach to this.

You are giving me a headache with this your grammar .

It is take another loan not took another loan angry

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by topsam1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
How much are you eligible to collect now? How much was the money deducted? If the amount eligible for now is higher than the money deducted from your acc, then take it and ignore their threat... go block the � you used on their app... thank me later
TeamLeader:

Can we talk about this situation now? Theres nothing collecting loan so far you make repayment on or before the deadline. Even buhari sef de collect. Country hard bro. No one wants to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sadly, they can't be sued.
They don't have headquarters or address
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Franzee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
the money should still be in your account..pending debit... report to you bank to place an investigation.... it take 2 to 3 days if things are difficult it would take 20 working days to get a refund
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some people are just dumb, which of your relatives will loan after they listen to your woos. The loan shark is just not effective to acknowledge double payment. OP take legal action against them to recover your money.
adewumiopeyemi:

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Collect and don't pay
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Join "SAY NO TO SOKOLOAN" on fb. You will get your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ArchiLimited: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't care how tough things are, but anyone who still patronises all these incessant online loan sharks, deserves anything that comes from it
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir
What's d name of the lon sharks
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by alizma: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
When did it become a crime to take loan?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.