Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Best Anti-spam System For Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Anti-spam System For Websites (625 Views)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot / Seun! Unrightful Banning By The Anti Spam Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Anti-spam System For Websites by databoy247(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hi folks,

Please lets review the best anti spam systems for websites. For you to have traffic and more visitors to your website(s), you need to make the site more interactive, hence, the usage of blogs and forums where visitors can contribute and make posts. But spammers also use this mode to do havoc in these websites.

My website was formerly a wordpress publication, but due to some errors i encountered which i could not fix, i changed it to a forum. And i think i prefer this, cos i really like my site to be more interactive. So, i used an anti-spam system called keycaptcha. Apart from the fact that its very cool and lovely, it does a very good job of scaring spammers and bots away.

You can check it out on www.divilla.org

What other system do you use and recommend?

(1) (Reply)

New Netcam Media Streaming System / Online Purchases: Which Is The Most Reliable Credit Card For Nigerians? / Our Company Needs To Ungrade To A Content Mgt Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.