Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank (29695 Views)

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by cruzydal(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by falcon01: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jarus:
This is fraud nah
e say final interview in two time grin. As in you gotta be stupid not to see that's an unprofessional uneducated scam.

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by eddie7: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
The writer himself is the number one suspect.. scammers on the loose

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by treatise: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
DannyWalker:

Is union bank actually for old people?

Also for those that detest old age like you.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by SeriouslySense(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lipscomb:
Screenshot your test and send it to me on WhatsApp. How is that one sound in your hear.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Gee64: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thieves everywhere one goes in the country!
It's become a profession.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Naiira(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Scam is very easy to spot.

The moment your instinct says “NO,” please talk to people, immediately!
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Lipscomb(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't mind him meanwhile union bank is the best commercial bank to operate as far as Nigeria is concerned.
SALTandLIGHT:
When last did you visit a union bank branch?
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by bayumyguy: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Shey union bank is still dey niii I taught titan bank don take over
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Lipscomb(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Don't mind him that bank is the best commercial bank in Nigeria maybe is because the workers there are old people.
treatise:

Also for those that detest old age like you.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by AsianTotal: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP
You are still a learner in this your scamming business. You just deliberately put your hack link here so innocent people will click on it.
Theeves everywhere.

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by SportsHD: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
pijam:
I got a message from one number, saying that they are recruiting for Union Bank. Did an aptitude test and was sent a location in Benin for final interview. Has anyone gotten such message or any information if Union Bank is recruiting?
Please help me push it to front page, cause I don't want to fall victim of interview misfortunes. Thanks

please find the link. https://tagroup.com. and https://agroup.com/. The above is link for our online aptitude test. do it and screenshot your test score to me on whatsapp. Final interview in two time. We are recruiting for Union Bank. Thank you.
Scam page bro. Don't attempt it.
How would my bank tell you to "screenshot your test score and send on WhatsApp"? It's clearly the work of unprofessional scammers
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by SportsHD: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lipscomb:
Don't mind him that bank is the best commercial bank in Nigeria maybe is because the workers there are old people.
I swear to God bro. I've never seen a service like theirs. I received an alert yesterday and when I went to check my bank app, 300naira has been added to it by the bank, like wtf? I was amazed. Normally they add money to my account like 20naira, 50 naira and all but, 300 naira seemed big being that it's a Nigerian bank and the reputation Nigeria's financial organizations have.

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by justkebir(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
IN as much as we are in critical times that message isnt fake from what i saw via the link XLAFRICAGROUP is an outsourcing company that recruits for bank am saying this cos i know of someone who has worked with access bank through them,,, you can google XL AFRICA GROUP TO BE SURE just like other outsourcing firms eg ICS, SOL V&C etc,, this days they send message via text inviting you for interview for possible banks recruitment mostly for NCE ND AND HND contract staffs,, just google and see and if ur not still okay,, follow ur mind and rest

have a nice day

Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by doshiyad1: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
JubrilD2022:

What do you want to get from it being on the front page? This message is not from Union bank and it's very clear. Be guided!

Correct!
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op, you are funny.
You even blocked the link �, so we won't see it and do the test...

Well, this is not real.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by treatise: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lipscomb:

Shey? The last time I visited I could only see young boys and girls around.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by OdefaGirl(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
The link itself doesn't even have anything connected to Union Bank and you are still asking questions..... So sorry
Well, it's lack of job that has turned people to mugu.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Allfavours: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Simply write to the banks hq, to know if they are conducting a recruitment exercise, as all the suggestion being given to you, does not seem to interest you.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by subcbouy: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Click and expose your info. I don't even know why mod will push it to the main front page? I cannot trust the poster sef.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by DonGtoG1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
That's not just a bait, it's a bait that comes with hook.

Danmboss:
Dear Op if you loose gaurd na you Sabi that link is a bait and they are waiting for you to swallow it be warned.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by vikstandon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Did you apply to Union Bank... should be the first question you have to answer.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Modesty0604(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
The fact that the message is full of grammatical errors should be enough reason to know it is coming from a fraudster. sad tongue
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by deebrownneymar: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
pijam:
I got a message from one number, saying that they are recruiting for Union Bank. Did an aptitude test and was sent a location in Benin for final interview. Has anyone gotten such message or any information if Union Bank is recruiting?
Please help me push it to front page, cause I don't want to fall victim of interview misfortunes. Thanks

please find the link. https://tagroup.com. and https://agroup.com/. The above is link for our online aptitude test. do it and screenshot your test score to me on whatsapp. Final interview in two time. We are recruiting for Union Bank. Thank you.

It’s definitely fake. When one is desperate we usually want what we want to be true despite all the negative signs.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by AlongCamePollie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Final interview in two time. grin grin grin No waste your time OP. Na big scam.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Aaay: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
No
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Morris101686(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake speculation desist
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by funshint(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Union bank will send you both msg and mail with their very own address. Be careful; this reeks of scam.
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by thatigboman1: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2022
pijam:

does this look like what a bank will send? See grammar "screenshot me" is that the MD of union bank speaking?
Re: Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank by Bluntemperor: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Samanza89:
Wisdom is profitable to direct!

Man know thyself...

I wander,is this the way and manner Banks do recruitment?
No!

NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job