Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Swift Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swift Money Transfer (788 Views)

USSD Codes For Money Transfer Of Different Banks / 5 Reliable Ways To Receive Money Transfer In Nigeria / Money Transfer Agent / Bill Payment Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Who here has received money from abroad directly to bank account through swift transfer??

How long does it take to receive the money?
Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Less than 24hrs. It shouldn’t be more than 24hrs. I received mine under an hour.
Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Which bank do you use?

callme9mm:
Less than 24hrs. It shouldn’t be more than 24hrs. I received mine under an hour.
Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2022
I received them via my Fidelity Bank.

I have done such transactions about 3 times, and they all came in under 24hrs.

Are you encountering any problem with swift transfer?

Tochukwu30:

Which bank do you use?

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
I use access bank. A transfer was initiated on Friday from abroad but I haven't received the money yet that's why I wanted to learn from the experiences of others.

callme9mm:
I received them via my Fidelity Bank.

I have done such transactions about 3 times, and they all came in under 24hrs.

Are you encountering any problem with swift transfer?

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Too long. You should have received it.

These are the possible problems;

Recheck your info,

Check if your account have a limit .

These are the 2 problems you can encounter.

Tochukwu30:
I use access bank. A transfer was initiated on Friday from abroad but I haven't received the money yet that's why I wanted to learn from the experiences of others.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by engrksa(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ask your sender to contact the sending platform.

Tochukwu30:

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wowww!! I will check right away. It's a new domiciliary account though but I don't think there is any problem with it. These are the details I submitted:

* My account number
* my account name
* my bank name
* access bank swift code.

callme9mm:
Too long. You should have received it.

These are the possible problems;

Recheck your info,

Check if your account have a limit .

These are the 2 problems you can encounter.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
I will try that as well. Although it's a direct bank transfer.

engrksa:
Ask your sender to contact the sending platform.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Okay go to your bank or call them first. The money might be hanging somewhere and just waiting for them to have it deposited.

Tochukwu30:
Wowww!! I will check right away. It's a new domiciliary account though but I don't think there is any problem with it. These are the details I submitted:

* My account number
* my account name
* my bank name
* access bank swift code.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks a lot bro. I will get to the root of it and I'm optimistic it will turn out well.

Nice to see that you are a programmer as well.

callme9mm:
Okay go to your bank or call them first. The money might be hanging somewhere and just waiting for them to have it deposited.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by HassieMalcomson(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
SWIFT transfers are not quick as PayPal and Payoneer transfers. Usually, they take 1-4 working days to send SWIFT payments into your account. Or even in some cases, it can take more time because banks check anti-fraud and anti-money laundering procedures in this regard. In many situations, they also ask for proof of income from the receiver. However, you should also follow these guides https://digitalcruch.com/swift-code/ about inserting SWIFT code correctly because a mistake of a single digit could also create a mishap.

If I share my personal experience then I got a payment from a Swiss client through SWIFT last year but my bank didn't approve it because they were not satisfied with provided documents. They returned it to the sender's account. I think instead of SWIFT, you should try PayPal, Stripe or even Wise. Yes, they can link your bank account with these platforms and can smoothly receive your international payments.
Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks for the link. The sender wanted to use SWIFT because it's more secured. He didn't want to use these other alternatives. You know we Nigerians have a "reputation". Thanks all the same.

HassieMalcomson:
SWIFT transfers are not quick as PayPal and Payoneer transfers. Usually, they take 1-4 working days to send SWIFT payments into your account. Or even in some cases, it can take more time because banks check anti-fraud and anti-money laundering procedures in this regard. In many situations, they also ask for proof of income from the receiver. However, you should also follow these guides https://digitalcruch.com/swift-code/ about inserting SWIFT code correctly because a mistake of a single digit could also create a mishap.

If I share my personal experience then I got a payment from a Swiss client through SWIFT last year but my bank didn't approve it because they were not satisfied with provided documents. They returned it to the sender's account. I think instead of SWIFT, you should try PayPal, Stripe or even Wise. Yes, they can link your bank account with these platforms and can smoothly receive your international payments.
Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yes I am. Are you too ?

I hope you found a solution to the Swift transfer.

Tochukwu30:
Thanks a lot bro. I will get to the root of it and I'm optimistic it will turn out well.

Nice to see that you are a programmer as well.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Tochukwu30(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Yeah I'm.

I'm also happy to announce that I got the money earlier today.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas and inputs here and there. I totally appreciate.

callme9mm:
Yes I am. Are you too ?

I hope you found a solution to the Swift transfer.

Re: Swift Money Transfer by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Oya do me small change make I take buy coke smiley

5332366443 Fidelity Bank. Benjamin

Tochukwu30:
Yeah I'm.

I'm also happy to announce that I got the money earlier today.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas and inputs here and there. I totally appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account / Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised! / Need Home Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.