Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! (42608 Views)

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. / Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State / 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by MNDY(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
DissTroy:

I'm guessing you are Igbo? The Igbos are also guilty of ritual killings but to a lesser degree.

I stated that factually, not to start a tribal war.

The Yorubas are still the most detribalised and liberal of the ethnic groups in Nigeria by a long stretch.

I am not Igbo. I am an Igala. I love Yoruba's a lot. I admire them for the book greatly. Yoruba's sabi book ehn and I am the book type. I admire people wey sabi book wella. In addition, my very good Yoruba friend in Ibadan has hosted me a couple of times very very well more than any non-Yoruba friend or even my own people could. The Yoruba's are a very free tribe. And I've observed that unity in interpersonal relationships is very present among Yorubas. The Yoruba's are Number 1 advanced and at the fore of the flow with modernity. No other tribe comes close.

But you see this belief in ritual and killing for it. It is a very crazy aspect of Yoruba's that I am struggling so hard to not make me hate Yorubas for. It is very disgusting and makes the level of civilization and modernization of Yoruba's questionable. Even if it works, we expect that at this time and age, frantic efforts would be made to outlaw the archaic practice.

Butchering of a human because Yoruba's are very familiar with knife and goat-killing (Yoruba's eat goat meat very well). Annoying how nothing serious is being done about it. Are the kings not going to get spiritual and declare curses? Are they part of it? I think so. There is even a human parts market. If you know how serious this ritual-killing is to the ears of a non-Yoruba, you would understand why they vent about it everytime. Abomination is an understatement. For a specie to kill its own specie is regarded as the highest evil. Very terrible for it to involve human-beings. And the rate in SW is alarming! As a matter of fact, I reside in the center of it - Ogun State.

Apart from this and hygiene/cleanliness, I love Yoruba's immensely and admire them very much. People argue that bad migrants from failed SW states and from the SE are largely responsible. But I totally disagree with that. No offense meant but everything I've written is true representation of how a vast majority of non-Yorubas see Yorubas.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Ephemmm: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
though it been long have been to oworo but as at those times that bridge was hot and cultism is just too high in that area I remembered when me and my bro were coming from church around 8 that day though we heard a rumor that they was a previous cult attack that day but it has been stopped.

while we were passing that bridge we saw that everywhere was silent and some few guys were there smoking and drinking so we greeted them while we were on the bridge already we just heard one of the guys shout to his other guys that "Bobo yii KO lo pa scorpion" meaning was it not this guy that killed scorpion?

Before we could blink an eye one of them slapped my bro from back before he could look back that who slapped him the other one has dipped his hand in his pocket to take his phone. There was another bro also With us that time but he has a huge physique so the guys couldn't over power him softly to steal but they panel beat him like Werey for close to a week this Broda no get himself at all.you know this kind beating wet be say to talk sef ehn grin

We just pick race that day we ran for our lives. He even dropped his bag there we came in the morning to check the bag thank god the money meant for his project was kept in the inner part of the bag.

But guy on a serious note that bridge is very dangerous . You would even notice that some areas in that side close their gates once it 7pm

Local vigilantes have taken overs and most of those guys have been killed according to the information at hand.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Prophet777: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ojodu/Berger Under Bridge.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by JentuPrinz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ALL dis 1 Na Long matterz...

4 u to be SAFE in DIS useless CUNTREE!

BUY ur OWN KALA and dog am 4 ur bag...

As I de here so, I get 2 KALA... old and new KALA..

Anywer wey I de JAZZ in, I de carry my KALA..

I SWEAR DOWN

Any MANCHI wey JUNZ or ZUZU Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen...

So if u get PIKIN BUY KALA give AM!

No too REASON d matterz BCUS children of dis GENERATION de adapt to TINZ fast..

PIKIN of 5 minutes don de OPERATE PHONE..

PIKIN of 2 seconds Don de OPERATE LAPI..

So no too REASON d matterz...

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN!

You dey carry am go ashewo joint too??
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Czario: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I No de BLAST INNOCENT PEOPLE ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Is that thing German ?

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Obanikoro at night

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Revolva(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mile 2 ( during fashola time he places street light on the Lagos badagry expressway and oshodi apapa express way axis of mile 2 but today pass there for night you are on your own

The street light is dead

So as other prominent bustop in Lagos all the street light are not working anymore

This Lagos maintainace committee de messedup

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by badboyTee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ephemmm:

Local vigilantes have taken overs and most of those guys have been killed according to the information at hand.
thank god for that
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by 1VOIZ(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
emmanuelbrown26:
Some places in Borno are even more safer than afonja land. from Eko to Ogun down to ondo then ekiti to oyo or is it osun d second headquarters of skullarship
I even preferred to be kidnapped in Niger delta than getting lost in afonja land.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Boogyman557: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
JentuPrinz:

You dey carry am go ashewo joint too??
Holly Gram cool Na der SURE pass Bcus niggaz Dem FULL der..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Boogyman557: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Czario:

Is that thing German ?
Holly Gram cool my MANCHI make we NO 2 CAST our SELFS ONLINE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by ajl: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
We have the most useless government and security agencies. Why can't they do sting operations to arrests these ritualists? This is done by few gangs of titualists. They should go out on the streets with someone to bait them. It can be done. I so much wish am in charge in this country.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by bigcasava1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
bahdpersona:
lets talk, how many south west states have you been to?
Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti this three states no lose guard! U go enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by princemillla(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
shut up joor I was robbed in broad day light at gun point in mushin what are you saying?

U dont need to be rude to pass ur message or mention my post.

Like i said, robbing you at gun point in broad day light. .....do u know this happens almost everywhere in the world. But after robbing you, did you alert the public and see their reactions..
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by badboyTee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
princemillla:

U dont need to be rude to pass ur message or mention my post.

Like i said, robbing you at gun point in broad day light. .....do u know this happens almost everywhere in the world. But after robbing you, did you alert the public and see their reactions..
of course this guys were using bike so I was just grateful I wasn't killed
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by princemillla(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
of course this guys were using bike so I was just grateful I wasn't killed

Eyah sorry bout that. But we all know that one happens almost evereywhere wether nija or usa self.

But belive me if u r in the heart of mushin i trust dos guys
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Czario: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my MANCHI make we NO 2 CAST our SELFS ONLINE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I zoomed in....it's a Baretta..nice one.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by QTCL(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
No where is safe in naija
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Aaay: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
No where is safe just try and be safe
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by caracas: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
princemillla:

Let me tell you oga. Dont just judge based on name of the location.

How do you spot safest place in lagos is the population of its area boys.

Mushin remains a place u can walk freely at nite to some odd hours. At 12am u r still free in mushin cuz most of those area boys u see dont tolerate nonsese. Same with lagos island.
Remove Lagos island Oga,
You’re very correct though with your analysis of area boys . Munshin n ojuelegba are one of the safest places in Lagos n those area boys are partly responsible for that……
As for lagos island, my bro once it’s 10 pm anything can happen……,

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by princemillla(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:

Remove Lagos island Oga,
You’re very correct though with your analysis of area boys . Munshin n ojuelegba are one of the safest places in Lagos n those area boys are partly responsible for that……
As for lagos island, my bro once it’s 10 pm anything can happen……,

You are right bro, i remembered my days on the island. I can relate. Once yu r not recognized u can be obtained. Once again u r right
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by JohnSP99: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
OP can you please tell me the purpose of this thread
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ajah (Night)

I
Lasu/iyana iba (Night)

I will never forget my experience here on a certain night.. you're totally correct.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
JohnSP99:
OP can you please tell me the purpose of this thread
are you seriously asking this foolish question
With all the insecurities happening

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by goaldigger212: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Listing out places in Lagos that are not safe, now this the question, is it only Lagos that has places that are not safe? Nigeria in general is not safe. We need strong securities in those areas that are unsaved.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by drmuchin: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Anywhere two or more Nigerian men are gathered.

Zukwanike nwanyi a!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) / Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.