Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) (66804 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by oregan(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Popsy went to the farm earlier this morning to check watin dey sup, and ended up bringing home this bush cat.

From observation, the cat is a nursing mother and on hustle to look for his daily bread until it ended up on pops wire.

Gosh, gone too soon poor cat
God go protect your baby for us

tongue

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by oregan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
As we Dey hustle for our daily bread, make we no go jam wetin go end our life

food is ready lala

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by cricifixo: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
And u want to dat sh1tt?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
wink OP, pray before you chop am, make u no go turn to cat at nite shocked

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Omihanifa: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Africans can eat anything grin
See as dey don sharply turn the cat to barbecue candidate

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Genet.

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
LALASTICLALA CHECK CULTURE SECTION TOO
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

food is ready lala
YOUR DAD KILLED A NURSING MOTHER cry embarassed

POPSY TALK SAY NA NNANWULEDE grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why kill an harmless animal tho..? It's not even suitable for eating ;/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by oregan(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
bigcee:
African Civet.
Nah. This is not a civet
It’s Rusty-spotted genet or bush cat or akata in yoruba

31 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
No joy for the country,men must wack...smag anything
Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

food is ready lala

First pray make you no chop wetin go end your life. undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
85% of Nairaland members lived and farm in the bush considering the frequency at which they come across and killed these bush animals.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by oregan(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

First pray make you no chop wetin go end your life. undecided
For every creation of God is good tongue

10 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:
Nah. This is not a civet It’s Rusty-spotted genet or bush cat or akata in yoruba
You're right. But can be mistaken for a Civet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by revived2: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op post more pot pictures cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
What is a nursing mother Bush cat

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Beautiful creature..hope we will not eat all the gift God gave us just to admire

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaric

3 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
How una wan make her children survive now,una go kill nursing mother.
But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Which one is nursing mother Bush cat again?,thats a civet man.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ok..shey e don die so grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by adecz: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
undecided

Wild animals are paying for the
Buhari disaster..☹️☹️☹️

9 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by DrChukki: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Poor female cat, killed while hustling to feed her child on International women's day...

But seriously, I don't kill these animals anymore... considering the fact that they're going into extinction...

Now imagine the mother is dead, the new born babies are more likely to die also... Hence what have we succeeded in doing?

20 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by PointZerom: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Nukilia: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Violence against Animals

7 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by seanswitch(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
And you can eat a lactating civet. Chai

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
My brothers and sisters there is hunger in the land share the meat

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is house cat. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Princekunle10: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
You peoples will eat this? , Na wa ooo, Nigerians will eat anything eatable., Long throat

5 Likes

Re: See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
oregan:

For every creation of God is good tongue

Olounje ofo! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / This Snake Fell From My Roof / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.