Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55860 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by silibaba: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

Save yourself. Leave your sister Matta for her.Bad belle.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Newboss(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
You wan tell your sister that her man fûcked a prostitute some time ago, and that prostitute was you.

Well, good luck being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by tradepunter: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
when he paid you, he closed everything single deal with you.... Deal with it and move on, don't be a jealous evil lady. You are not just happy for her thus the reason you want to destroy this relationship. He doesnt even know you exist after he paid you meaning you are just like any hoe out there just doing business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Obagofixxy: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
why will you tell your sister
Do you know if he will bring financial help to your family?
Since it was in the past, why not allow them to enjoy
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by SocialJustice: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
Ashawo, why e go remember you. Na instant cure you be, men no dey remember instant cure. Drink water and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by SocialJustice: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Olosho confirmed!

Nigeria girls are so useless, all of them. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
Better okala.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Freemasonry: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
He bleeped you and paid you...which makes you an ashawo. You don't have a problem with that. But you're here judging him for having a one-night stand with you.
You no get shame ooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Mystic969: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
You don't have to tell your sister.... Just lock up and move on....but I have a feeling that your story is not true
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by LaconicINC: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:

This is amazing! Oh, such an industrious worker you are! Always ready to offer her services when the need arises, without ever caring about the when/where/who. Customer satisfaction is always the back bone of every business.

Look on the bright side, at least your brain is working better than His. He forgot all his clients, but you remember all your customers. You probably recite all the names of your customers every morning like a primary school kid reciting the National pledge or the states and capital.
He may also be pretending not to recognize you. People do that!
Plus, I also feel this is a made up story by someone who wants to tarnish another person's image. This account was created recently, and I don't think anyone will paste this type of story on NAIRALAND and include her pic and phone number in her profile. But, I may be wrong sha, since everyone seems to be on some weird shit_ lately!
mhen you are cruel, hahahaha
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by abuhusna1: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

You are just an Olosho ma and have been paid for the service you offered why bring it up because you know him. Maybe you look for other guys that have paid and service you as well and tell their wives

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by TruthSocial: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nonsense, will you tell your sister what kind of a sister you are, or both you are the same. You had sex with your sister’s husband to be, bruhh. Keep that shit to yourself.

You can as well offer yourself one more time for the road u know
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Somebody na hustler, stated her job and y'all are still talking about her number and picture

Why she con tell una d job if she no put details...

It means she's looking for client ...

I wonder the kinda peeps in this forum who doesn't use their number 6... do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Cruztv: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameless poster.
This poster is a male. No woman will leave her picture on her profile when posting something like this.
HOME FOR ALL NAUGHTY GOODIES�� 09058797891 cruztv
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Funny post

........you rendered a service to a man......
........the man paid you after the service.....

To me ,he is a responsible man who knows that he should pay after getting serviced .....

Are you taking him as a wicked or heartless or irresponsible man?

How is he all that? He is a good man

All you need to tell your cousin sister is to go do lab test with the man , and make sure he has no disease ...

Then move on meeting other men to service .....quite a lucky u, you always meet responsible men that pay after service ....

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by oluwaahmed: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
What do mods gain by bringing all this fake stories to FP.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Cruztv: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mystic969:
You don't have to tell your sister.... Just lock up and move on....but I have a feeling that your story is not true

Bored and looking for the best WhatsApp TV to help you kill boredom and stay updated ?

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Goldbw122(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
He recognize you so just play play..
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by ballydankkf: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
My sister he recognized you just that he has moved on and you should too, life is too short abeg

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by PrinceMajestic: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
You feel like ruining things for your sister because the guy found her worthy of marriage but see you as a used loosed bitch so he pretend not to know you because that is the best way to treat loose bitches. Get a life and be happy for your sister, even though his a bad guy it doesn't mean he doesn't love your cousin. He loves her and will continue fhuck n dump cheap hoes like you until you get a life
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by JuliusChinwendu: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Turn your 3500 to 20million in a year. You are 100% in charge of your money. Its not a get rich quick scheme, how consistent you are determines what you get, it is not a money doubling scheme, neither is it a referral system nor a pyramid scheme (multi level marketing). Join group for better information, it's for everyone worldwide
https:///IXbgn6AgerUGkBHp41JL8v
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by BlackZeus17: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Share your picture so that we'll also tell your possible husband the kind of woman he's about to marry...
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by iTearHerToto: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameless poster.
This poster is a male. No woman will leave her picture on her profile when posting something like this.
He even left his number for them sex starved pervs to chat up
Nice format grin
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by mt77: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Could you please try and remove the log in your eyes, before seeking another to remove the speck in his/ her eyes. You're also guilty of same offence. Turn from immorality. The wages of sin is death.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Cherrybae(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
He was single and still enjoying life when he had the one night stand with you.

Now he wants to settle down. If I were your sister and you share this with me , I will simply smile and say to you that it happened when I didn't know him.

No man is a Saint, all have knack ladies b4 they got married.

In my opinion, just forget this as many will see you as been jealous of your sister.

No need saying this as it doesn't mean anything.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by diogo23: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Tell her if you like but he paid you for the service you rendered, I don't see anything bad there and that was in the past
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Btruth: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
......pain in the .... sad
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by isaiahethan: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Tell your sister you're a confirmed hoe

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Tzar(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
This gender can't stop amazing me. Especially, the Nigerian version.
I think you are just jealous of your cousin. Women just hate one another. They are only United in their fight against men.
FYI, 70-80% of men will cheat on their wives.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by greatseed: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

He might have done that to you & others in the past. Now he is ready to settle down & most likely to be a new man. Let them be!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Fvckyouall: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Haven't you heard of client confidentiality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.