Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55866 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Hotzone(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Respect his decision ang give ur sister her blessings

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by TheOmoney(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hook-up quickie with a hookah isn't a big deal....I bet Ur coz already know she isn't marrying a saint so whether u tell her or not....they will still marry.
Just decide if u're tired of hiding Ur occupation or not from your family....dazzol
#akunakuna
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by alphaNomega: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

Another person saying "cousin sister", what is wrong with education in Nigeria for fuçks sake?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by alizma: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
Before you tell your sister, ask yourself if you will be happy to be exposed that way.
We all have our crazy days and thereafter we choose to have a change of mind and settle down. He had sex with you in the rest room and paid you, that is a gentle man, allow the family to be.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by 1x2x3: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm 100 sure this story isn't real.

Op na scammer looking for fooolish men to hook...... He intentional added a pic and left a number ��� and gave a clue he's okay charging money for xes
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by muheeb01(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Because of your own reckless life you want to spoil your sister's marriage...u well so
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by SILVERLINES: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

take ur sloting out of people happiness. The guy couldn't even recognize u cos you were not important to him. You are just an ordinary slot on the street
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Why all these Super Story on nairaland tonite?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Sandralla: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Aunty mind your busi!
Don't be a joy killer.
Did u inform ur cousin before having a 1nite stand, u were even paid so no need.....

U are not perfect either...
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by usagee36: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Leave them alone. You are just jealous. Even your sister has her past. Shame on you for saying he paid you. grin
Rubyjade:

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Codeye(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why? Will you decide to ruin their life with your runs life, why?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by compton11(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
Get a life
what u mean he should get a life?

U is a hoe gringrin
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Castino236: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are probably one of those girls who derives pleasure by inflicting pains on someone's life at the verge of success. Why can't you mind your business?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Where did you learn this style of advertising? Your profile has your number......we gat your scope.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Lamasta(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Also tell your sister that you are an olosho too cool
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameless poster.
This poster is a male. No woman will leave her picture on her profile when posting something like this.

You get? Study the way the OP is replying comments sef and that alone will make you know it’s a guy making this post. And also, it is guys that mostly use “cousin-sister”
Awon jobless people

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by 360command: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

BS! Stop with your fake stories
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Truvelisback(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
1x2x3:

Op na scammer looking for fooolish men to hook...... He intentional added a pic and left a number ��� and gave a clue he's okay charging money for xes
That moniker is a suspect.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Dmeji4444(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
You ever hear the word "confidentiality" when handling clients
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Ndipe(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

And what kind of girl are you?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by holophs: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Tell your sister the kind of person you are and Bleep off
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by kennosklint(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Olosho confirmed!

Nigeria girls are so useless, all of them. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
make we hear word abeg I hate pretence. You don't fork ba ? Your moniker says it all
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by nairaman66(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

You are the one to tell your sister the kind of lady you. A common cheap love vendor!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
JuliusChinwendu:
Turn your 3500 to 20million in a year. You are 100% in charge of your money. Its not a get rich quick scheme, how consistent you are determines what you get, it is not a money doubling scheme, neither is it a referral system nor a pyramid scheme (multi level marketing). Join group for better information, it's for everyone worldwide
https:///IXbgn6AgerUGkBHp41JL8v

Armed robber without a gun
What are u investing the F money to make that type of return
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Alamudos: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
I smell lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by wallarwallar(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
What make u different from the guy. Paid olosho u no dey shame and hw wud ur cousin react 2 u be an olosho. U better mind ur business and plan better things for your life.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by DeepSight(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
kaymart:

Name and phone number displayed boldly...
Who does that?

An impostor out to ruin someone.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by 9gerian: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yeah sure.

Make sure you tell her how you were well paid for your outstanding service!

Rubyjade:

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by yinkeys(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

What kind of man is he ?
You’re only bitter.
Men will always be men
Both genders are judged differently
So long he pays her bills and houses her
What the hell are you talking about
Funny you think men and women have the same roles and are judged same.
You’re the one night stand to be laughed at
Probably not worth wifing
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Oscillator: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

you're a hoe and u believe it runs in the family.

What exactly are you trying to save?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Berankis: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
Whorific person cheesy
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Powersurge: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

U are very stvpid! The kind of man he was? What about the kind of cvnt you are. Person service u for toilet and paid ur ass off you are now saying nonsense. No be one SIMPson go still marry u? Would u like him to tell your prospective simp that u are a call girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.