Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Soap Making In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Making In Nigeria (19597 Views)

Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas / Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Plastic Making In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soap Making In Nigeria by Gladmama(f): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
Please, who knows any thing about Soap making in Nigeria, where can I learn, even local soap making. or is there a course I can do to get into this profession?
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by one9jeria: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2011
You dont need any course or skill 2 start soap making. Am a student and i do it to foot my bill. U can go 2 seminar 2 learn it. It is where i learnt my own. They charge N20000 2 teach u. If u like i will type my seminar and my experience and send 2 u for a price. Learning isnt free. Contact me 08065195592
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by hannie: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
one9jeria:

You dont need any course or skill 2 start soap making. Am a student and i do it to foot my bill. U can go 2 seminar 2 learn it. It is where i learnt my own. They charge N20000 2 teach u. If u like i will type my seminar and my experience and send 2 u for a price. Learning isnt free. Contact me 08065195592

N20,000 for what ?

u are a fat joke!!!
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Gladmama(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Did you know that after serching all topics on this forum, I got a topic about soap business in Nigeria. it has been discussed years ago and I am just asking about it as I am ready to do it and I dont know where to go. Thanks to this forum, The informations are useful. I may be going to Niger to research more.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by hannie: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
^ what exactly do u want to know?

I might just give u every info free . . .
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by segebaba2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
i am absolutely interested in this soap making biz.my email add. is:folusodo@yahoo.com
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Gladmama(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
Thanks Hannie, I want to make soap for the African Skin, This Oyinbo people do not understand our skin, especially when we have the Skin rash,  the one the Yoruba's call Ela, the oyinbo's call it eczema, in this part of the world you will feel sorry for kids that have it, their skins will be hard, tough and scally and it itches. I have the rectifying ingredients for ecsema, all I want to know is how to make it into a soap.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by mabelly: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
gladmama, am workin on soap makin mysearch, having been doin intensive research 4 d pass 8months, have tested some samples and dey were great and hv finally ordered 4more materials 2comence production. Duo dere is alot 2learn if u want 2learn soap making which i wil b willing 2put u tru, only if u want, no charges. Am skullin in benin ryt nw duo i wil b coming 2lag soonest.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Ejiogbe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hello posters,
Soap making is a profit-making venture and very easy to engage in.Here is a free manual on laundry soap making at www.entrepreneurialjunction..com.
If you still need one-on-one practical training on any kind of soap, come to DE-SUPREME WEALTH CREATION INSTITUTE,SOMOLU, LAGOS.
Call 08023437278 or 08091733722 and you will be glad you did.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Chinoanyi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
one9jeria:

cant u see no body s in 4 all this ur pay par click again,u guys hadly help pple dats it n u claim to b a bros giver, ur own go reach 30000k, loser
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Gladmama(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Pls can all of you write plain English that we can read, I find it difficult to read all your abbreviated words. Thank You.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by hannie: 2:59am On Aug 25, 2011
^ hello?

who and who might you have been referring to?
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
hannie:

^ hello?

who and who might you have been referring to?

he wants to tell u all he speaks beta english since he stays in uk, bleeped up uk man
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Gladmama(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
No Yeye4live, that is not the situation, what I mean is I find it difficult to read abbreviations, e.g. chino anyi's comments, and mind you I schooled in Lagos and I was tought queen's english right there in lagos one of the best Catholic schools then in the 70's and 80's so please bear with me, I cannot keep up with abbreviations.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by EuroMeko(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Gladmama:

No Yeye4live, that is not the situation, what I mean is I find it difficult to read abbreviations, e.g. chino anyi's comments, and mind you I schooled in Lagos and I was tought queen's english right there in lagos one of the best Catholic schools then in the 70's and 80's so please bear with me, I cannot keep up with abbreviations.

I share your sentiments.

I ignore any post that is written in that most common idiotic manner. Very hard to read and comprehend.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by BPrime: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ all
hannie:

N20,000 for what ?

u are a fat joke!!!
hannie:

^ what exactly do u want to know?

I might just give u every info free . . .
help pls.? i produced 30ltrs of liquid soap after some days it started changing colour ( Dark Green)and the fragrance smell irritating(Bad odour). The following recipe were used;

CMC 2kg
SULPHURIC- 1Lt
TEXAPON - 1/2kg
CAUSTIC SODA -1/2kg
SODA ASH- 1/2kg
STPP-1/2KG
FORMALIN -30ml
MATANOL-37cl
FOAMING BOOSTER- 1/2kg
COLOUR
PERFUME-18cl
What could be the cause and ao can i resolve the problem?

expert advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by odss: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
what you need to do now is simple just remove the formalin and then produce small and see ok find out if your colour is oil soluable , look for water soluable colour and use ok try dis for now
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by mivepa: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Soap making is a very good business and can easily take one out of the un-employment market as one becomes one's own Boss very easily and quickly.

It has now become quite easy to learn and master the trade owing largely to doorstep training delivery service now available at miVEPA Empowerment Business Trainings.

You will discover how to go about it in the easiest, most profitable manner with little startup capital from you.

For how to start, send your inquiries or questions to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by mivepa: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by johnny2012(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
If you’ve been looking for tried and tested recipes so you can create:

NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]
ANTI MALARIA SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
ANTISEPTIC SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
TOILET SOAP
DETERGENT SOAP
ALOE VERA SOAP
BODY CREAM
MEDICATED HAIR CREAM
MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE
LAUNDRY BLEACH
TOILET BOWL BLEACH
POWDER
MEDICATED POWDER
You can get the above step by step guide for a toke Call 08158332890
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by Ejiogbe(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Do you want to learn how to produce the following products practically and start your own business?
HERBAL SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
ANTISEPTIC SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
TOILET SOAP
DETERGENT SOAP
ALOE VERA SOAP
BODY CREAM
MEDICATED HAIR CREAM
CANDLE
LAUNDRY BLEACH

etc.
If Yes, then come to DE-SUPREME WEALTH CREATION INSTITUTE,Lagos.
You are covered by our money-back guarantee that you will be satisfied with us and if ,for any reason, you are not satisfied, we return your money to you.

For more information, visit www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

or call 08031890545,08023437278
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by rekindledayspa: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can teach you how to make soap and can as well give you a comprehensive manual for just a token.i make liquid soap,bath soap,skin toning soap,fruit soap etc.call 07057116669 for more info.Be sure to get the best
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by bestplanb: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by honourlaja(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello soap makers...I'm enjoying u all. I just need a little bit of ur contribution on the market analysis for a soap manufacturing company(I'm starting up a soap coy in Abuja):
What do you think should be the Pricing for quality new product per litre for liquid soap for home laundry purpose?
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by joesphine(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls i learnt how to make bar soap but lost M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ book.pls i need someone to put ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ through in the measurement and materials needed pls.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by ezra01(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls...i just graduated and i see this as what i can do 4 now to help me financially.pls i need someone to help me on how to learn this soap production.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by niyadcom: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Take this one fore free

LAUNDRY$ BAR SOAP PRODUCTION

Apparatus
1 mixer
2 boiler
3 gauge
4 hydrometer
5 soap mould
6 cutting machine
7fermentin tank
8 hand glove
9 stamping machine

chemicals

1 oil
2 caustic soda
3 soda ash
4 sodium sulphate
5kaoline
6 silicate
formular

1 Like

Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by kentochi(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2015
niyadcom:
Take this one fore free

LAUNDRY$ BAR SOAP PRODUCTION

Apparatus
1 mixer
2 boiler
3 gauge
4 hydrometer
5 soap mould
6 cutting machine
7fermentin tank
8 hand glove
9 stamping machine

chemicals

1 oil
2 caustic soda
3 soda ash
4 sodium sulphate
5kaoline
6 silicate
formular
drop more on this please.
I miss this training during nysc camping.
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by shesAgem: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Soap Making In Nigeria by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Estimated Billing Is Closing Down So Many Small Bussinesses / The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria / Buy 9Mobile 1GB(150), Airtel(297), MTN(281) & Glo(240)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.