Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) (2677 Views)

I Am Happily Married To Two Men, We Share One Bed...have 3 Children(photos) / MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) / The Kind Of Men We See Online (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
WTF is this

What kind of irresponsible tout is this? Was his father a redpiller?

I can't deal. I can't. Nigerian men disgracing us at every chance they get. I'm tired of them grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
He was definitely raised by a redpiller. They are the only ones that will comfortably leech off women. grin

I can't believe this.
Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by Candidlady: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
°°°°°mr kabiru please come close help me pass my CB in my jacket in the car°°°°

1 Like

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
A research shows that 101% of redpillers are golddiggers undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by diogo23: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
He was definitely raised by a redpiller. They are the only ones that will comfortably leech off women. grin

I can't believe this.
What nonsense are you even talking about, when will you ever say something that has meaning

1 Like

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by odinson1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I can't believe this.

This one na mumu o
Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by Thesaint141(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mtchewww..
Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
diogo23:

What nonsense are you even talking about, when will you ever say something that has meaning

I'm saying redpillers are gold diggers.

I'm not responsible for your low iq and inability to understand the simplest things.
Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
odinson1:

This one na mumu o

Your fellow men, representing.
Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
I sincerely hope that when a woman breaks down on account of her in-laws taking away everything she and her husband owned after his death, you would also retain this posture of nonchalance undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2022
A cry of an evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) by RubiesBanking: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
WTF is this

What kind of irresponsible tout is this? Was his father a redpiller?

I can't deal. I can't. Nigerian men disgracing us at every chance they get. I'm tired of them grin

This happened in Kenya and Nigeria as you claimed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. / Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.