Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. (245 Views)

Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast / Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples! Your Skin Deserves The Best / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. by adedehinbo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Urgent! Pls what remedy can my sister use,she has been having facial pimples for a long time now,those kind of pimples re the big one,and lately it has started spreading to her body. It itches her when she walks under the sun
Re: What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
What type of cream and soap is she using? She might want to stop it for now.

Secondly, let her stop taking sugar and anything sugary.

Let her get a salicylic acid face and body wash or contact me to make one for her.

Then she should get a niacinamide face serum or toner. The pimples will be gone within one month of use.
Re: What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. by wizonlyson: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
adedehinbo:
Urgent! Pls what remedy can my sister use,she has been having facial pimples for a long time now,those kind of pimples re the big one,and lately it has started spreading to her body. It itches her when she walks under the sun
..her photos please..so that i can no the real ogidigba, of the pimples..

Re: What Can I Use To Cure A Stubborn Pimples Asnd Rashes. by Austinbiggy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Obsessive-compulsive Disorder: A Guide To Recovery / For People Who Inject Drugs. / The Following Jobs Can Make You Infertile As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.