Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) (8536 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
Why are Nigerian ladies not security conscious, you meet them up today

Ask them out, they vomit their phone numbers, BB pin and even address and most times you could even pick a lady

on the way and chat her up,

Out there, Other Nations are more security conscious, they would never give their phone numbers, BB pins or even face book till they have a vivid

Idea of whom they dealing with, and take things gradually through stages but its a clear difference when dealing with a Nigerian woman Just go

straight to the point and you could be dating her in as much as 2days of meeting her

does that make our women cheap compared to other ladies  embarassed embarassed

**Please dont derail or risk getting a ban cos I've been made a moderator and if u derail this thread- I wont hesitate to ban your arse**
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by chibaby5(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
I dnt knw da kinda ladies u bn chillin with undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by upendo98(f): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
whts all this fuss about bb? I  hv never heard bb being talked about as much as here on NL.
I miss the days when bb was just a fruit.Wht is the connection btw bb and 9ija? for all i know bb is useful for mails.
And its as common as bread.
now again women there just dish out their no and pin  even to strangers? really? i doubt tht.
A man here would even be scared to ask a woman 4 her no cz he knows he aint gonna get it. Most often he will even get thru a friend nt the woman direct.
interesting.
I think ur just hating on ur women. Its just too much negativity
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
So you threaten potential derailers like me with a ban? Sorry dis babe aint afraid! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by tosyne007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
upendo 98:

whts all this fuss about bb? I  hv never heard bb being talked about as much as here on NL.
I miss the days when bb was just a fruit.Wht is the connection btw bb and 9ija? for all i know bb is useful for mails.
And its as common as bread.
now again women there just dish out their no and pin  even to strangers? really? i doubt tht.
A man here would even be scared to ask a woman 4 her no cz he knows he aint gonna get it. Most often he will even get thru a friend nt the woman direct.
interesting.
I think your just hating on your women. Its just too much negativity

really?

guess u aint talking abt 9ja babes!!! this has notin to do wiv hatred, it happens.

@topic,
must u carry strangers? must u ask for their pins? if u wanna help, just help and move n. since it's obvious that some ladies are cheap, i guess it's high time they knew we aint "cheap guys" and wont settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Why are most men like this? angry angry

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by upendo98(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
grin grin grin
talk abt derailing! am out of here!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
190:

Ask them out, they vomit their phone numbers, BB pin and even address and most times you could even pick a lady

Out there, Other Nations are more security conscious, they would never give their phone numbers, BB pins or even face book till they have a vivid

Idea of whom they dealing with, and take things gradually through stages but its a clear difference when dealing with a Nigerian woman Just go

straight to the point and you could be dating her in as much as 2days of meeting her

does that make our women cheap compared to other ladies embarassed embarassed

**Please dont derail or risk getting a ban cos I've been made a moderator and if u derail this thread- I wont hesitate to ban your arse**

Though some are trying to derail this topic,I think this is a very serious topic.Females certainly need to show a lot more concern for their security.
At the bus stops all over Lagos,you see young ladies standing far from the crowd,in the hope of flagging a lift from men they don't know from Adam:For all you know,the guy you are flagging down could be a serial killer ,a ritual killer or even a kidnapper.Our ladies however do not give a damn all they are looking for is a free ride.
Some of these ladies even follow unknown men to hotel rooms after meeting them for the first time.This is why you see so many female corpses on Lagos roads with their genitals chopped off:The result of looking for free lifts.
Ladies if you don't have a ride please take a cab or a bus.Its for your own safety.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Jamesdman(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
@190, ur love n at d same time, hate 4 Naija ladies is gettin 2much diz dayz oh, may d Lord in His infinite mercy have mercy on u. ~~Ehen!! I hear say Barcelona don sign Fabregas, na true?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by iice(f): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2011
They are not vulnerable. They tend to make themselves vulnerable. But mostly it's the wanting someone to like/notice them syndrome.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by pleep(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2011
Stop being such a homo. U guys need to quit bashing Nigerian women all the time.

The reason ppl in the west are so " security concious" is because from an early age everyone is taught to fear strangers & not to talk to strangers. This is to prevent pedophelia, but the mentality stays until adulthood.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2011
Who made this fruitcake a MODERATOR? ban ko ban ni. Your husband PWEETY will soon come
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2011
Richvkunt:

Though some are trying to derail this topic,I think this is a very serious topic.Females certainly need to show a lot more concern for their security.
At the bus stops all over Lagos,you see young ladies standing far from the crowd,in the hope of flagging a lift from men they don't know from Adam:For all you know,the guy you are flagging down could be a serial killer ,a ritual killer or even a kidnapper.Our ladies however do not give a damn all they are looking for is a free ride.
Some of these ladies even follow unknown men to hotel rooms after meeting them for the first time.This is why you see so many female corpses on Lagos roads with their Cores chopped off:The result of looking for free lifts.
Ladies if you don't have a ride please take a cab or a bus.Its for your own safety.

Gbam!

Nigerian women are not the least security consicious,
Anything you ask them, they end up doing!
Phone number - OK
BB pin- OK
your home address - OK
Work unko - OK
my house - OK
Hotel - OK

For Bleep sake, Nigeria is one crazy country everyone should be careful but you find 90% of Nigerian women with their guards down
You can meet a woman today, get her number and all her details that same day, within the next couple of days - she's all your's

Women from other places (tend to be more careful) #No offence to my Nigerian sisters# but it makes the game more intresting, A white/black woman from other races wont give you nothing at the first meeting (except you are exceptionally good in your game) they wont even allow you add them on social networking sites cos they dont know you.
They take things gradually and slowly, getting to know you first before any other thing follows and they love their men way better than our women who tend to open their legs to the highest bidder

*I hate to say thing but i also noticed, Nigerians esp the girls at large tend to ignore privacy settings even on facebook, I have tons of Nigerians on there and never have i seen one with secured settings on it, seems they dont even know.
They accept everyone that sends them a request and you see some of them with over 4,000 friends when they can only boast of knowing 7 people from the group - Its quite pathetic and terrible*
Now look the other way, Other races tend to use these features more carefully, they would never add strangers into their life/facebook without knowing them. Its so shocking whenever i hear Nigerian guys discussing *Omo - I meet that girl on facebook, and im like WTF* undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2011
now, this is getting serious. you shouldn't generalise cos you have been fortunate to meet some exceptionally cheap babes who quickly give out their details like you rightly said. Nigerian guys are hard to please i must admit. you no gree give them number they would labell you as playing hard to get and when you give them again, na another matter. haba!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2011
The problem as usual is the difference in the society but naija men looooov comparing their women with every other country they go to obviously they feel safe doing that which goes to show that Nigeria is still a pretty safe society on individual level so the gals dont live in fear and feel they have no reason to fear. over there serial killers, stalkers e.t.c exist here wahala too plenty you hardly come across such people so please stop painting Nigerian women bad all the time.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2011
andromida:

The problem as usual is the difference in the society but naija men looooov comparing their women with every other country they go to obviously they feel safe doing that which goes to show that Nigeria is still a pretty safe society on individual level so the gals dont live in fear and feel they have no reason to fear. over there serial killers, stalkers e.t.c exist here wahala too plenty you hardly come across such people so please stop painting Nigerian women bad all the time.

Story!

Its in nigeria serial killers, stalkers e.t.c doesn't exist abi?

sleekyb:

now, this is getting serious. you shouldn't generalise cos you have been fortunate to meet some exceptionally cheap babes who quickly give out their details like you rightly said. Nigerian guys are hard to please i must admit. you no gree give them number they would labell you as playing hard to get and when you give them again, na another matter. haba!

Come- E don do you ooh! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2011
190:

Come- E don do you ooh! angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2011
grin  grin Oya - sleek its ok dont derail cheers

so why are your fellow Nigerian sisters ch**p
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2011
This is the first reasonable thing 190 has ever said. I so agree with him.

Some even meet over facebook today and tomorrow the babe is already visiting the guy. The guy could be a rapist or ritualist or even an AIDS victim.

Some guys would lock the babe in the house and hide her shoes on the roof and start acting psycho, crazy and biting the babe leaving scars.

Many mad men out there oh, forget T.M Lewin shirt and H&C Cufflinks matter, underneath lies chronic way res

Its not all girls that are cheap oh. Some come with a pricetag and some charity grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
FYI I know like 3 married couples who met randomly like that via facebook, chat etc. So some risk yields good results
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by forkadict(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

does that make our women cheap compared to other ladies embarassed embarassed

Please dont let people feel that naija guys are a confused bunch of people. We dey ALWAYS shout for here say naija chics too dey form. say dem too dey long tins. take an opinion poll, youll find that most guys feel this way.

Now you wake up one forking morning and you try to encourage them on how to long tins If naija chics are really like what you described above, leave them for us abeg. We LOVE LOVE them that way. Haba! No come pour sand inside our hustle abeg!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork adict:

Please dont let people feel that naija guys are a confused bunch of people. We dey ALWAYS shout for here say naija chics too dey form. say dem too dey long tins. take an opinion poll, youll find that most guys feel this way.

Now you wake up one forking morning and you try to encourage them on how to long tins If naija chics are really like what you described above, leave them for us abeg. We LOVE LOVE them that way. Haba! No come pour sand inside our hustle abeg!

190 is a married man now. He is just being responsible.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by UyiIredia(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
i think they are being nice. I have talked with those who freely give their info. I've talked with those who are discreet. It's all about knowing the right buttons to push. I'll never forget the the buttons I pressed on 190. The guy wanted to explode

@ 190

I see you have not learnt your lesson. You better beware. I have more poems up my sleeve.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by forkadict(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

190 is a married man now. He is just being responsible. Who told u that his post would pour sand into anyones hustle, hiss. Babes wld open fire and drop water if they want or desire and not all the post and preaching in this life can stop that. Na today!

So ride on with your hustle, notin do u, just play it safe and remember to zip up often

Thank God say 190 yeye post no go disturb our hustle. Play safe ke? Zip up ke? Well, so help me God.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
This basically isnt bout sex or sand-sand,

Its Just what's been noticed, and its plain irritating

Nigerian ladies really need to up their game and take it to the guys

You fork addict might get pissed cos you feel im trying to allow some Nigerian ladies grow some common sense

Why would a Nigerian lady accept strangers off the internet, when she has her pics and that of her family there as well as other

private stuff on there, some have over 4,000 friends and the rest seemingly cant utilize a simple privacy settings on there, I have tons of friends

who are Nigerians and i find it quite irresponsible that everything is just out there open for everyone to see (well its not my business)

Ask these same Nigerian girls been discussed here, they get tons and tons of messages from random guys off the internet saying - Hi baby

I just saw your pics, i would love to know you better ** what bullshiit, i believe fork addict is quite addicted to that.

All im saying is there is nothing like common security up in the head of a Nigerian woman (No offence nor generalization) Its just wat i have noticed

as long as they have BB, a boyfriend who has a flashy honda/toyota car and a guy that can buy them mr.biggs rice/ice-cream and pay for their

hair do, then the rest is history - they should learn from women out there - (well i kant blame them)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by star4(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

Gbam!

Nigerian women are not the least security consicious,
Anything you ask them, they end up doing!
Phone number - OK
BB pin- OK
your home address - OK
Work unko - OK
my house - OK
Hotel - OK

For bleep sake, Nigeria is one crazy country everyone should be careful but you find 90% of Nigerian women with their guards down
You can meet a woman today, get her number and all her details that same day, within the next couple of days - she's all your's

Women from other places (tend to be more careful) #No offence to my Nigerian sisters# but it makes the game more intresting, A white/black woman from other races wont give you nothing at the first meeting (except you are exceptionally good in your game) they wont even allow you add them on social networking sites cos they dont know you.
They take things gradually and slowly, getting to know you first before any other thing follows and they love their men way better than our women who tend to open their legs to the highest bidder

*I hate to say thing but i also noticed, Nigerians esp the girls at large tend to ignore privacy settings even on facebook, I have tons of Nigerians on there and never have i seen one with secured settings on it, seems they dont even know.
They accept everyone that sends them a request and you see some of them with over 4,000 friends when they can only boast of knowing 7 people from the group - Its quite pathetic and terrible*
Now look the other way, Other races tend to use these features more carefully, they would never add strangers into their life/facebook without knowing them. Its so shocking whenever i hear Nigerian guys discussing *Omo - I meet that girl on facebook, and im like WTF* undecided

Hmmm interesting and reading a lot of posts here on NL you would get the impression white girls are easy  undecided

Sweeping statements are dangerous.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

This basically isnt bout sex or sand-sand,

Its Just what's been noticed, and its plain irritating

Nigerian ladies really need to up their game and take it to the guys

You fork addict might get pissed cos you feel im trying to allow some Nigerian ladies grow some common sense

Why would a Nigerian lady accept strangers off the internet, when she has her pics and that of her family there as well as other

private stuff on there, some have over 4,000 friends and the rest seemingly cant utilize a simple privacy settings on there, I have tons of friends

who are Nigerians and i find it quite irresponsible that everything is just out there open for everyone to see (well its not my business)

Ask these same Nigerian girls been discussed here, they get tons and tons of messages from random guys off the internet saying - Hi baby

I just saw your pics, i would love to know you better ** what bullshiit, i believe fork addict is quite addicted to that.

All im saying is there is nothing like common security up in the head of a Nigerian woman (No offence nor generalization) Its just wat i have noticed

as long as they have BB, a boyfriend who has a flashy honda/toyota car and a guy that can buy them mr.biggs rice/ice-cream and pay for their

hair do, then the rest is history - they should learn from women out there - (well i kant blame them)

Dude this is really nice. Sticking ur head out for women like this. I FEEL SO HAPPY AND MY FEVER HAS GONE smiley smiley

sugar plum, u r a darl!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
Awwww--this dude is making sense sha. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
^Come BABE - nor make me vex o grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
^ haha---Wetin I do na ?--I said your posts make sense. Again it's not all Nigerian women o--and you know it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
^cos you make things difficult for me, come mean say all your sisters dey make things difficult for others grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
190 is officially the nicest man on NL. Im so inspired!

Babe has acknowledged too. We need more female references

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.