Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup (11969 Views)

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by CoolAmbience(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Eguavoen should invite Finidi George, Kanu Nwankwo, and Taribo West also. undecided

And maybe recall Segun Odegbami and Etim Esin too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Bigheart042(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Hahahhahaahaahaha

Zonefree:
Eguavoen should invite Finidi George, Kanu Nwankwo, and Taribo West also. undecided

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Pelumar(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Dayhggggg:
Ok
u pple never cashout since all this days shocked being seeing this advertisement since December. Better go and cut site and baff soap to cashout USAA bank all this one you're wasting ur time
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2022
angry
ArchiLimited:
Normally I believe in always looking forward not bringing in old timers from the past. But with a few matches that I've seen Moses play in recently, I must say the man is still better than some younger players we currently have in the super Eagles
u said it all,over wingers don't know how to cross ball to the striker. Vic mo will do more better
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by gulfer: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2022
He should kuku extend the invitation to Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha too angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by zoomman(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Victor Moses is still young, so what's the point? He can still play if he changes his mind.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by modsfucker: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Mek Eguaveon kukuma wear shirt enter field na undecided

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by jimter44(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
This man would soon ask Okocha, The Bull, Kanu, Finidi and Babangida etc to come out of retirement and play for Nigeria. Can't you develop new players? Avoid the owner of this number 08036307323; he is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by DEMARCO1: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2022
compton11:
Why is this coach calling dead players to team?

Oga pls he's not dead..he's still actively playing football and he's still within the football age..if Ronaldo at 37 is still representing his country..Why not Victor Moses?
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by lomprico(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Segun Odegbemi should also come out of retirement too grin
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Backward Nation.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by SmartPolician: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2022
verybadmouth:
Okocha looks fit also. He plays well for Betking FC.
Yeye coach. No future for the young generation of players.

Every team needs a mix of young and experienced players to beat big teams.

If you think you can go far in major tournaments with young boys without the experienced folks, think again.

Playing well on the big stage needs experience and confidence, not just skills and tactics.

Like I always say, Moses Simon is an inexperienced version of Victor Moses.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2022
nairalee:
Pls tell me this is a joke. While others are moving forward we're speeding backward. What role will he play? Right-back? Winger?

Bringing him back will come with the headache of trying to make him reinvent himself. And it'll still be trial and error for a temporal fix. Is it worth it!
Now ask me if a National team is meant to reinvent players...Well.Eguaveon is doing what he was employed for.. turning the national team back to a business venture. It's funny Nigerians pretend not to see this coming.

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you think you can go far in major tournaments with young boys without the experienced folks, think again.

Playing well on the big stage needs experience and confidence, not just skills and tactics.

When last did you watch Victor moses play football ?
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by gaby(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
If una know how much go don exchange hands between the yeye coach and these old tired big boys legs he's recruiting back into the team to help keep them relevant, you'd understand why there's no hope for this country called Nigeria.

Everything about the country is bribe, connection, and nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by verybadmouth(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

How much experience does Victor Moses have in big occasions. This is the world cup oo. No African team has ever made it to the semi's. I don't think Victor has what we need. We need a crop of young ambitious players. Mbappe won the world cup under 20 years of age.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Gamesmart: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Na wa o!

Ighalo, Onazi and now Moses.

This is how local coaches shoot themselves in the foot and make people call for white man.

I would not say these guys are not good, still good or still playing at a decent level, BUT they are by no means exceptional to be looking back or far better, if at all, than other current resouces.

I don't see why we need Ighalo when we have Osimhen, Onuachu, Awoniyi and Dennis. And we only need one upfront. Ighalo is currently not better or much better than the Top 2 in that position.

I don't see why we need Onazi when we have Ndidi, Etebo, Semi Ajayi and Onyeka. And we only need one in front of defenders. Onazi is currently not better or much better than the Top 2 in that position.

I don't see why we need Moses when we have Simon, Olise, Ejuke, Amoo, Iwobi, Chukwueze, Lookman and Dennis (again). And we only need two on the pitch at a time. Moses is currently not better or much better than the Top 6 in that position.

WHY LOOK BACK? It is silly, at least, in terms of perception of his intellect.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by minasu190: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2022
I'm not sure Nigeria will qualify for this world cup,because they have nothing to offer when they get there,the boards,coach and players are all lazy.hogwash!
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Gamesmart: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2022
minasu190:
I'm not sure Nigeria will qualify for this world cup,because they have nothing to offer when they get there,the boards,coach and players are all lazy.hogwash!

Your opinion is quite foolish!
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Rajosh(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2022
He should bring back Okocha and Kanu
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by ayenale1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
We need jay jay too o
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by minasu190: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your opinion is quite foolish!
Don't worry you will soon understand.
Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by GUNITGuy: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even Christian Chukwu, And Daniel Amokachi could also be invited we need them to play for super eagles

1 Like

Re: Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop talking nonsense!

And:

- Musa with 105 caps
- Omeruo with 59 caps
- Ekong with 58 caps
- Iwobi with 55 caps
- Ndidi with 48 caps
- Iheanacho with 42 caps
- Balogun with 42 caps
- Etebo with 39 caps
- Shehu with 37 caps

are not enough?

You have to go dig Onazi with 56 caps, Moses with 37 caps and Ighalo with 36 caps "for experience"?

Why not make 8 of the starting 11 players old, so as to achieve "a mix of young and experienced players to beat big teams".

Why not even ask Yobo and Enyeama to join too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awoniyi Should Replace Osimhen Not Ighalo – Fans / Red-Hot Oshoala Fires Brace In Barcelona Ladies’ Win At Sporting Huelva / AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.