Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (11590 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2007
Help guys and Chics,
I need your positive opinions. I have been dating this girl for close to a year now. Though she's a bit on the wild side while I'm cool and easy going, we still somehow find companionship in between a rocky "Tom and Jerry" relationship.

Just recently, she told me she was turning over a new leaf and that she had put her wild ways behind her. But she also confessed that she used to be a Lesbian and she had two previous abortions for her former boyfriend. That shocked me because she's pretty young for that, just 20.

Well, as a true friend, I forgive her past. But somehow, I don't feel the need to continue the relationship anymore with that kind of guilt on her mind. Also, I don't know how she may feel or react if i back out. Any advice?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Easybaby(f): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sorry, no advice . . . . tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Anyways, my immediate advice to myself is to date and marry a virgin! That way, there wont be any room for bad secrets from the past.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Reverend(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2007
If you love her then you will stay with her. The whole story sounds fabricated though, especially a lesbian becoming pregnant grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by tboy1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
Reverend:

If you love her then you will stay with her. The whole story sounds fabricated though, especially a lesbian becoming pregnant grin grin grin grin

Lol-maybe she was BiSexual.

@ Poster
am i correct?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Hazeleyed(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2007
if she didn't tell u and u found out urself,u'll say she's secretive.now she has told u and u are still saying she carrying the guilt, what then is the essence of confession and forgiveness, check urself, haven't u done something worse before?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by mankevo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
My Guy, this really serious o!

Especially as U are just a COOL easy going person. Left for rough riders i would have told them to play on but this might be too difficult for U to handle--------or watch the film B MONKEY It might help.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by delegirl(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello guy,
if u know u love her u can continue, and if u can't stay then send her away
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by simplyme3(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
so - what has dat got to do with you and your relationship with her? How many women have you slept with b4 meeting her?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by PTBNaija(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2007
simply_me:

so - what has that got to do with you and your relationship with her? How many women have you slept with before meeting her?

My question exactly.

Although the lesbian thing. . .not something you just STOP being lol. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Seun(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
Does she want to marry you? I've heard that sometimes ladies come up with wild stories to drive men away.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Seun(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
Also, it's very wrong to dump your partner for telling you the truth.
She'll never make the 'mistake' of telling the truth in her life again!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by ChidiO2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2007
It's clear that you have lost some love for her, so just tell her and save you and her the trouble.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2007
If your wife confesses to a mistake she made before you got married, are you going to divorce her?
'Love' and other emotions are dependent on your way of thinking. Don't be a slave to your feelings.

The fact is that the two of you are not compatible romantically, but you should maintain your friendship forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by PTBNaija(f): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
Seun:

I couldn't agree more with that statement.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Chibabe1(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
if u luv her, pls stick with her. I believe she really wants to turn a new leaf cos it's not easy confessing such act.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by ayolom: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
She must have summoned up so much courage to disclose such an ugly past to you
For you its a test of ao much you love her.

I wish all the best

But my candid advice is that u ensure that you are convinced of whatever decision u take.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by ne4real(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2007
I believe all that she told u were in the past

if u truely love her and since she opened up to tell u the truth, forget about it and go on with the relationship

u have to be gratefull to her she even opened up to tell u. so many women would'nt

afterall, we all have pasts or secrets, and I think even u do.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by yewaman1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2007
Are you sure, there will be no room for anybad secerts and lies from
the past if you a 'VIRGIN'? I think Love is dependent on the ability to
Trust and Foregive.

All the Best my guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by yewaman1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
Are you sure, there will be no room for any bad secerts and lies from
the past if you marry a 'VIRGIN'? I think Love is dependent on the ability to
Trust and Foregive.

All the Best my guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by fesse(f): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ POSTER IS NOT TRUTHFUL.
FROM HIS STATEMENT HE HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
Seun:

If your wife confesses to a mistake she made before you got married, are you going to divorce her?
'Love' and other emotions are dependent on your way of thinking. Don't be a slave to your feelings.

Of course I won't divorce her then because it's "For better for Worse". But you agree I have a chance now we're not married yet to prevent that mistake don't you?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by fesse(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ YEWA
I agree with you. love is all letting go. @ poster if you have a free mind towards your girlfriend, you have to let go the past and watch her turn a new life. she just opened up to you. what if she lied to you and entually you get married to her and then tell you the tryth, how will you feel. to me she is just being plain, trying to turn to good which you can help her do if you truely love and cherish her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2007
Don't continue wasting your time with this wild dumpster, it is very clear from the title of this post that her past will continue to haunt your mind.  You're not head over heels in love with her, she's more of a companion to you than your lover, you can still get out now, you don't know if she has become a fruitless tree, you don't know if she's still fertile, you don't know if her womb is still alive and kicking, it's better to leave later than never.  All relationships can come to an end man, you've only been together with this wild 20-year-old tiger for a year.
Think about it: she could have told you much earlier, she put you in the position to make a decision like this intentionally, she'll come to you confessing that she's changed and crap, but the reality is, it will take so much hard work to tame a wild elephant.

goodluck deciding, it's clear to me what you should do; it still doesn't stop you from remaining good friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by katherinae(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2007
kemjisuper

ur advice to urself is hilarious.  lolol
so u dont know that girls have fooled guys into thinking that they are virgins, and it never occured to u that virgins do other things other than sex.  like MouthAction and anal sex and much much more.  U know they found out that in haiti there was a huge number of girls under 15 with hiv.  apparently these girls were performing anal sex with men so as not to be disvirgined, because they claimed to be christians.  

i wish u the best of luck, but if u do have another deep conversation with ur girl tell her to keep her mouth shut.  U are not God so she does not need to confess her sins to u.  ( i still dont understand y naija babes do that)
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by fesse(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
@poster, i understand where you are going to. it is all about letting go. telling you the truth, definitely she has turned from bad to good. pardon and move on with, then watch her if she will go back to her formal life, by then you can decide what to do with her or may you have nothing to do with her now.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by VIC4U: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
If u love her, go for her because is her past life and is before u met her and if she didn't tell u you won't know.
Who knows whether ur past girl has done something like that(abortion) for u b4 without ur concent, and one day she will confess to another man.

One of my Gfriend  told me how she did such a thing without telling the guy inquestion.Though I nearly killed her, but am not the one to Judge her.
Just fellow your heart!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by ariblaze(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
k0be:

Don't continue wasting your time with this wild dumpster, it is very clear from the title of this post that her past will continue to haunt your mind. You're not head over heels in love with her, she's more of a companion to you than your lover, you can still get out now, you don't know if she has become a fruitless tree, you don't know if she's still fertile, you don't know if her womb is still alive and kicking, it's better to leave later than never. All relationships can come to an end man, you've only been together with this wild 20-year-old tiger for a year.
Think about it: she could have told you much earlier, she put you in the position to make a decision like this intentionally, she'll come to you confessing that she's changed and crap, but the reality is, it will take so much hard work to tame a wild elephant.

goodluck deciding, it's clear to me what you should do; it still doesn't stop you from remaining good friends.

that's not a fair statement to make

at 20years how many different women had you slept with?

is it because your biology cant conceive ?

at potser

bro

follow your guts

you can never go wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by iice(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2007

Word!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
are some of us now advocating that it is alright to shy away from the truth if it leaves you heartbroken?
nuts! nuts! nuts! nuts!
I tell you, you'll never be happy knowing you're living a selfishly hidden lie with your man. Pick your poison.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
fesse:

@ POSTER IS NOT TRUTHFUL.
FROM HIS STATEMENT HE HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND.

So seeking the honest opinions of Nairalanders now translates into ulterior motives? I just need to make the right decisions that's all.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
ariblaze what's so unfair and infeasible about what I said?  If a girl tells me about her past abortions, I'll be concerned about her ability to conceive and her health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me / Please, Fvck Me ! / Ladies: What's With This Skirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.