Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? (659 Views)

Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) / Two Goats Fall Asleep After Headtie Was Put On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Yeah. Its not your normal Nigerian he/she goats but Messi and Christiano Ronaldo. cry

Is it signs of good and extraordinary things to come my way or should I buckle up and expect the worst?

They were all in a room when I walked in. They smiled as if to say "congratulations", extended their hands, and I promptly grabbed and shaked them one after the other.

I don't have Malaria cry
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by MCKitchen(f): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
You are walking into a den of lions and not goats. Soon you will be intiated and drink from the blood of animals. When this happens the quest to kill for recognition from members will grew audience in real life.
Don't be decieved!!!!
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

Your miserable life just started. It's not something you should want to know the interpretation of the dream, because you may end up commiting suicide.
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by dododawa1: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2022
You will born twins
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by Candidlady: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Means for two years

You would be the Greatest Of All Time!!! Be observant so you don't miss this opportunity when it comes knocking

Cumonher we need your presence please
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2022
MCKitchen:
You are walking into a den of lions and not goats. Soon you will be intiated and drink from the blood of animals.
Don't be decieved!!!!
Haha,what?
Not again.

Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2022
It means that you're a very stubborn somebody, you don't usually hear word, and you have strong head.

It also signifies hardship from all angles including finances, cos a lot of people flog their goats because of their stubbornness, so you would face hardship as a result of spiritual beatings.

Solution: you need serious prayers.

This I have seen.
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by Solvelink: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2022
MCKitchen:
You are walking into a den of lions and not goats. Soon you will be intiated and drink from the blood of animals. When this happens the quest to kill for recognition from members will grew audience in real life.
Don't be decieved!!!!
you wanna say ronaldo is into an ocultic group? Don't mind my english tho!
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by Solvelink: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
It means that you're a very stubborn somebody, you don't usually hear word, and you have strong head.

It also signifies hardship from all angles including finances, cos a lot of people flog their goats because of their stubbornness, so you would face hardship as a result of spiritual beatings.

Solution: you need serious prayers.

This I have seen.
shitt!
Re: I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? by CumOnHer: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Means for two years

You would be the Greatest Of All Time
!!! Be observant so you don't miss this opportunity when it comes knocking

Cumonher we need your presence please

You're horrible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Churches / I Am New And I Am Trouble. / Hello Everybudy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.