Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? (7275 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by allanohize(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
My brothers and sisters on NL,

I am beginning to take more interest in this family section, since, at the end it's all about family values. And if we get it right from the family, things may begin to move well in the society.

Family Question One (FQ1) is:

What will you do if you discover that your child is indulging in yahoo-yahoo?

Many parents, especially in Lagos, find themselves in this dilemma. Your reactions, comments and suggestions are most welcomed.
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by tpia5: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
pray for the child.

tori e ba gbabode [ie if s/he is beyond hope], then siddon look.
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by obowunmi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
call the police to come and arrest the child.
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by hbrednic: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2011
i will make him to see the light by turning him to google-google
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by guente02(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2011
Chill maga will pay soon!
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by HighChief4(m): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2011
Will keep monitoring his bank account(s) to know when the cash arrives grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2011
High_Chief:

Will keep monitoring his bank account(s) to know when the cash arrives grin grin grin
So u can collect the money abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by xandy84: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2011
play along and pray for him to hit big because poverty dey for Naija like mad ooo

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2011
I will pray for success, go ask the politician wey dey loot public fund or that no be yahoo yahoo?

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by obailala(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2011
There's absolutely nothing u can do but to pray undecided
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by mkpologwu(m): 1:42am On Jun 30, 2011
High_Chief:

Will keep monitoring his bank account(s) to know when the cash arrives  grin grin grin
High_Thief posted frm my mind!
I will also get him more lapies and employ workers for him to carry on with his noble profession.

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2011
I will pray for him, advise him, telling him that what he is doing is bad and could lead to some negative consequences! If he does not listen, I would turn him over to the police, might be hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2011
naijasexy:

I will pray for him, advise him, telling him that what he is doing is bad and could lead to some negative consequences! If he does not listen, I would turn him over to the police, might be hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! embarassed
If you mean the nigerian police na time u dey waste on that one.All he needs do if you hand him over to the police is to settle the police with a little kola grin

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by emekaD3(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2011
i'll be his special adviser on security tongue
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2011
i will advise him/er to spend wisely and make some investment,because what you don't work hard for can vanish if you don't make proper planning, Lol
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nekai(f): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2011
Exactly why children must be monitored. If my child brings home a single shirt that wasn't bought by either of us, my husband and I will go with him to return it. Simple. I don't know where these parents think their kids get expensive clothing and shoes from.

If this child is an adult living on their own. . . I don't know what I would do.   undecided
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by luxury01(m): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2011
Funny enuf, no shit! All i gotta say is dat u guys shud liv dem alone .day wil soon come to dia right sense, am sure u wont want to allow ur child suffer d way u did uh? So just chill, d only solution is for u to pray dey dont do d evil part of y! I mean plus cos its has its own reprcursion and day shud spend wisely so day can achieve sumethin bfor day rundown! Shay i make sense??

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Ify27(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2011
what iis "yahoo-yahoo" cool
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Tyche(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2011
hbrednic:

grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by tellwisdom: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2011
High_Thief posted frm my mind!
I will also get him more lapies and employ workers for him to carry on with his noble profession.

i'll be his special adviser on security

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You all just cracked my ribbs

As for me, i dey go buy am highest server, give am spamming tools and enter 20days dry fasting,u go come see wether we no go hammer cheesy cheesy

OLUMAINTIAN, DBANJ, kelly handsome, DOn jazzy etc tongue tongue, u saby their real source before music?? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by iragbijile: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2011
I will ask him or her to teach me. Thats if I was not an expert already.

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2011
baba ehhhh, we go siddon for our laptop together
i will direct him on which maga to bribe
kan go mosque, go pray make allahbudulahi make am gba some maga
with these our life will never be the same again*  grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Chukbeck(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2011
Take him to your Pastor, Imam or whoever is your religious mentor. Counsel him on the dangers of duping people. That what goes around comes around. That we reap what we sow. That it is better to make decent money and have a good night's rest at the end of the day than sleeping with one eye open because of the evils one committed in the day.
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Tonyfrom: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2011
What does it profit a MAN to GAIN the WHOLE WORLD and loose his SOUL
at the end of the DAY ALL NA VANITY like a GRASPING of the WIND embarassed

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by blank(f): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2011
I will kick him out of my house. Is he mad?

1 Like

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by tellwisdom: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2011
I will ask him or her to teach me. Thats if I was not an expert already.

baba ehhhh, we go siddon for our laptop together
i will diret him on which maga to bribe
kan go mosque, go pray make allahbudulahi make am gba some maga
with these our life will never be the same again*

rofl grin grin grin grin grin

Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by tellwisdom: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2011
Take him to your Pastor, Imam or whoever is your religious mentor. Counsel him on the dangers of duping people. That what goes around comes around. That we reap what we sow. That it is better to make decent money and have a good night's rest at the end of the day than sleeping with one eye open because of the evils one committed in the day.

Na when you don sleep with 2 eyes closed last?? angry angry Pastor ozumbadiwe
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2011
Chukbeck:

u mean obj, bankole, alamyeisha, gej will live like a poor man till they die undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2011
blank:

I will kick him out of my house. Is he mad?
if u kik him out, u will be back in ijebu ode, drinking garri 247 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by blank(f): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2011
Better to drink honest garri than stolen rice.
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by phreakabit(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2011
Not a problem at all. Thats how all our leaders started, isn't it?
Re: F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? by phreakabit(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2011
blank:

Better to drink honest garri than stolen rice.

After all, you can not drink rice, can you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President / Can You Describe Your Childhood In 1 Word? / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.