Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship (1110 Views)

Russia Says West Arming Ukraine Will Cause 'Global Collapse' / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
As many as 20,000 foreigners are currently fighting in the Ukrainian armed forces against the ongoing invasion by Russia, according to The Kyiv
Independent, one of Ukraine's top English language
newspapers. The paper also reported, citing a
government minister, that foreign citizens, if they
want, can apply for Ukrainian citizenship as well.

“Foreign volunteers will be able to obtain Ukrainian
citizenship if they want to, First Deputy Interior
Minister Yevhen Yenin said on March 9. Twenty
thousand foreign volunteers have joined Ukrainian
forces to fight Russia since March 6,” the Kyiv
Post said on Twitter.

On February 27, Ukraine's President Volodymyr
Zelenskyy announced the formation of an
‘international brigade’ under which foreign
nationals, willing to fight for the eastern European
nation, would be able to volunteer for the same by
visiting Ukrainian embassies in their respective
countries to sign up to fight.

More and source

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Pierocash(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
See death,see citizenship. Nah who dey alive they enjoy citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pierocash:
See death,see citizenship. Nah who dey alive they enjoy citizenship.
Some people wouldn't fight, you know
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Better than being stuck in Nigeria for many. Nigeria drains the life of her citizens, slowly.
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by laiperi: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
jerseyboy:
Better than being stuck in Nigeria for many. Nigeria drains the life of her citizens, slowly.

You have not got the memo?

Except Africans. Even if you pay 1000.00 plus cost to apply to die for Ukraine.
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
laiperi:

You have not got the memo?

Except Africans. Even if you pay 1000.00 plus cost to apply to die for Ukraine.
I heard those side of Europe can be racist too...
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by puremaker7(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Eastern Europe generally are racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ukrainian Citizenship Kee you there undecided
I have better thing to do here than to go defend another country wey no know me !

Abeg ! Commot Jare ! Make i massage Nyash grin

Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Stephenmoka4

Elder good morning I am sorry for the inconvenience. . Please I could really do with your help now
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by realstars: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2022
Ukren offer is still beter than nigeria because you have a chance to protect ya self from ya enemies, than to warch ya enemy to kill and go without stress.
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Stephenmoka4

Elder good morning I am sorry for the inconvenience. . Please I could really do with your help now

Good PM Mr.
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by MalcoImX: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria is okay for me.
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Good PM Mr.

Good afternoon elder
Sorry I am on your neck
Support a stranger feed please
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by NaijaCuzin: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
good afternoon boss, please can you fund me merry bet account with 100 naira?

God bless you
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
good afternoon boss, please can you fund me merry bet account with 100 naira?

God bless you
Sure bet ID
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by naijaguy1234(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Africans not invited though!
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by NaijaCuzin: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Sure bet ID
Thanks boss
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
2 Thanks boss
Done
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by NaijaCuzin: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Done
seen
God bless you boss
Re: Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
seen God bless you boss
Cheers⭐ more wins

(1) (Reply)

PDP Finally Reacts Over Alleged Slap Between Sen. Anyim And Linus Okorie / What Osinbajo's Declaration Speech Should Be - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / Will Obasanjos Support For Peter Obi Have Impact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.