Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (25204 Views)

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / China Praises Ukraine Resistance, Pledges Economic Support / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by mvem(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oju4190:
They hate the west but will still b going dere
for medical treatment or otherwise.... They hate Christians but will b sending dere children to Christians schools to get good education....Muslims with hypocrazy are just like 5 and 6.....
read up ....isis said crusaders against crusaders...they are just happy about the chaos not supporting anyone. Russia was one reason that isis lost in Syria. The battle of Aleppo, it was mainly Russian forces that helped Assad against isis
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mumu... So dump did tell u that Russia like lslam like that.... go bk to history... and find out.
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by useni1: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:
useni1 SarkinYarki come and see your guys. No wonder you guys are here doing the same thing
America is ISIS
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by Iceberg3: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Subhanallah.
Do you know you can be sue this boy?

Seems that jabata jinnu is affecting your brain.

You have your phone number here

1 Like

Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by goodheart01: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
useni1:
America is ISIS

And ISIS ain’t muslims abi??

Lol... chai I was expecting something hilarious from u and u never disappointed me. I don laugh tire. Thanks for making my evening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by useni1: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:

And ISIS ain’t muslims abi??

Lol... chai I was expecting something hilarious from u and u never disappointed me. I don laugh tire. Thanks for making my evening
America is Boko Haram too. America is all evil in our world and Russia will crush them to pieces
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by SeeThisLoser: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
useni1:
America is Boko Haram too. America is all evil in our world and Russia will crush them to pieces

Radical Islam will fail. Radical Islam is a cancer to this world. Radical Islam will be eradicated.
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by goodheart01: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
U
useni1:

It’s another one.... Lol. Comedian
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by biotechshola(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
irunoko:
because Islam has a penchant for unnecessary violence and like causing chaos everywhere They go

How much history do you know?? Perhaps we can discuss further...
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by ComeToJesus: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
NigeriaZoo:
Deluded religious fanatics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10593271/ISIS-praises-Ukraine-war-crusaders-against-crusaders-destroy-enemies-Islam.html

These Islamists have always been daft and stupid in everything they comment on. Just like the mumuric MURIC.
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by Foreseer: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Allah akbar people.
Re: ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' by drmuchin: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Babaheekmat:
ISIS ARE NOT MUSLIMS

THEY'RE KHAWARIJ!!!

JUST LIKE BOKO HARAM

ALL TERRORIST ARE SERVANT OF ALLAH
THAT IS THEIR MOTTO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters / U.S. Airman Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Israeli Embassy In D.C. Has Died / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.