Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) (30230 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Gospel2Day: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

Please can you explain this? Especially bearing in mind Apostle John wrote the book of Revelation circa 95 AD (over 20 years after the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD)

Revelation 11 v 1-2;
1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

Oh…and please, clarify what you mean by rapture and second coming of Christ. Because they are clearly the same event.

Check Chapter 7. You will notice that out of the people still on the earth, only the Jews were sealed to be protected from the divine judgment about to be poured out on the earth.
But reading from verse 9 to verse 17 you will notice that church saints had already been raptured and are in heaven.
God won't give any attention to Israel until He is done with the church.
That's the divine order.
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by LasgidyPort: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bollinga:
While our own useless government still places a ban on cryptocurrency

While other countries are moving forward our own is on high reverse speed

Shut up jor. CBN already put in place digital currency even before the US.
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Panda7(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
You do not need rocket science to know or understand where this is headed to.

This is Biblical..
The Mark of Beast System is systematically and strategically being prepared...
Everything is being put in place for antichrist and the Mark of the Beast System to Come into effect.

Wake up Folks! There is no more time!
The RAPTURE of the Church is at Hand!
It will be Suddenly and in a twinkling of an eye! In a time you think not!

Get Ready and Live Ready!
But if you think otherwise, Feel free to discard this and live anyhow!

Dem no de tell Blind man say rain de Fall!!

are you alright
why not try education
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Bollinga: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Shut up jor. CBN already put in place digital currency even before the US.

The same CBN that banned it. Is your brain leaking?
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by sixtuso(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

Must have heard the same thing when SIM cards, ATM cards and biometric devices were newly introduced.

Heard the same thing when the covid vaccines was introduced too.

Anyways… till that temple in Jerusalem is rebuilt and the son of perdition is revealed… we still full ground for here.
Thanks to you jor, Your calming people's nerve down with this
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Plz can u just die & go to heaven fast . Leave us to enjoy our digital assets in peace

Righteousness2:
You do not need rocket science to know or understand where this is headed to.

This is Biblical..
The Mark of Beast System is systematically and strategically being prepared...
Everything is being put in place for antichrist and the Mark of the Beast System to Come into effect.

Wake up Folks! There is no more time!
The RAPTURE of the Church is at Hand!
It will be Suddenly and in a twinkling of an eye! In a time you think not!

Get Ready and Live Ready!
But if you think otherwise, Feel free to discard this and live anyhow!

Dem no de tell Blind man say rain de Fall!!

Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by LasgidyPort: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bollinga:

The same CBN that banned it. Is your brain leaking?

You are on obviously an illiterate who does not know the difference between digital currency issued by the state and cryptocurrency.
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Aaay: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2022
peppermint7:
Imagine a poor grown ass Nigerian father cursing a whole Biden.
What do y'all gain from supporting Putin btw

I thought their terrorist arm already told them to sit this one out
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by OkCornel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Read the 4th Chapter of same Revelation. Note the command "Come up hither...."
Thar depicts the Rapture of the church.
You will notice that after Chapter 6 or so, the focus turns to the 12 tribes of Israel.
So that chapter 11 you refer to is Post-Rapture time.
It does not concern the Church Age.
You will notice that those who survived the terror reign of the Antichrist met some already raptured believers in heaven.
When I'm less busy I will thrash it out with Scriptural references, God willing.
Shalom.

Come up hither is rapture of the church in Revelation 4? Really?
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Gospel2Day: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Come up hither is rapture of the church in Revelation 4? Really?

Explain verses 6 & 7 of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2,sir.
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by OkCornel(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Explain verses 6 & 7 of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2,sir.

Check the other thread you quoted me on...I've replied you there.

One moment, are you telling us this is the rapture of the church? Or you are isolating a phrase and taking it out of context?

Revelation 4 v 1-2;

1. After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”
2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

Was the "come up here" directed to the church? or to Apostle John?
Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by CBDC: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Golan007:

The blockchain implementing the CBDC ledger is Hyperledger Fabric, eNaira uses the same blockchain. However, Bitt is agnostic about the blockchain used to implement the CBDC ledger.

cool cool

eshey oo. thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) by Geo4646: 3:37am On Nov 12, 2023
MARSHALDEMSA202:
All I can say is , if you're mining pi π network you're a Billionaire. Even if you're having just 20piπ coins, go and thank your God cos you have made it already.

Consensus are talking about the price of pi to start with 18000$

Dreamer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.