Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) (5062 Views)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nonexisting: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
danietohbadt:

What exactly are you offering your whitehead?
You really believe a white boy will fall for a smello when he is not going to use her for money ritual. You shock me.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
Look at this broke azz 3 dimensional prostitute.
You still have gonorrhoea...

Fu** off...

I'll ignore you like sh** in the bush... undecided
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
You really believe a white boy will fall for a smello when he is not going to use her for money ritual. You shock me.
Lol... Typical Negro... Nigerian men made rituals s lucrative business... Don't project... grin

You can't imagine a black person dating someone who's white... Jesus!

The inferioty complex...

Whites are humans too... Not gods... Okay?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Uzomacharles: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Sir, you're confused...

The op is making a point that girls who are friends with their ex-boyfriend are fu**ing them...

My point is that many people can be friends with their exes... No feelings... No sex...

So why are you attacking me?

Datboredberry:
This is stupid... I'm friends with my exes... Doesn't mean I like them... God forbid....

We're not all miserable losers holding a grudge... undecided

Many men aren't mature... Imagine being insecure cause your girl don't hate her ex... undecided

I'm beginning to hate the way u jump on thread to spit nonsense especially when it comes to defending ur gender ...

You don't like your EX but you once dated him....
Will she feel secure if the guy is talking to his Ex?

We be believe that your ex is whom you loved before?
according to you here,it shows you never loved him even when you were still in good terms with him
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I'm beginning to hate the way u jump on thread to spit nonsense especially when it comes to defending ur gender ...

You don't like your EX but you once dated him....
Will she feel secure if the guy is talking to his Ex?

[b]We be believe that your ex is whom you loved before?
according to you here,it shows you never loved him even when you were still in good terms with him

Wrong.

1. I date a guy...

2. He cheats on me... Or we stop loving eachother...

3. We breakup...

4. I move on...

5. I meet someone better and fall in love...

6. I meet my ex...

7. I don't fall in love with my ex... I can even introduce him to my boyfriend...

8. I would definitely not have sex with him...

9. I don't like him anymore cause I'm done with him... No more attraction... So he's just a friend...

Understand?
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nonexisting: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... Typical Negro... Nigerian men made rituals s lucrative business... Don't project... grin

You can't imagine a black person dating someone who's white... Jesus!

The inferioty complex...

Whites are humans too... Not gods... Okay?
Whitemen do date black women but not just anybody unless they plan to turn them to sex slaves they share around with friends. In your case, it's either for sex slavery or you're mistaking Lebanese for whites and that's even giving you too much credit. As a matter of fact, you are sending your your nudes to an Ughelli yahooboy thinking you are dating an imaginary white man on Facebook.
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by abokikhalifa: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:

Don't assume women are like men... If you're so cheap, your cheat on your partner with your exes... Fine... But don't assume every woman does too...

What's so bad with being friends with your ex? Honestly...

Nairaland redpillers are the most insecure bitches on this planet...
Being best friend with your ex ? So what the need of the separation ?
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
Whitemen do date black women but not just anybody unless they plan to turn them to sex slaves they share around with friends. In your case, it's either for sex slavery or you're mistaking Lebanese for whites and that's even giving you too much credit. As a matter of fact, you are sending your your nudes to an Ughelli yahooboy thinking you are dating an imaginary white man on Facebook.

Ofcourse... Negro males are so despicable, they even pretend to be foreigners on the internet to scam poor desperate women... How did I forget? undecided

Rituals... Yahoo... Please tell me more... undecided
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Uzomacharles: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:

Wrong.

1. I date a guy...

3. We breakup...

4. I move on...

6. I meet my ex...

7. I don't fall in love with my ex... I can even introduce him to my boyfriend...

9. I don't like him anymore cause I'm done with him... No more attraction... So he's just a friend...

Understand?

but your pattern differs from the poster message so y attacking guys who judge base on this and current situation?
you always bump on thread insulting guys and I believe you're just doing that for attention purpose but na u go tire sha
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Being best friend with your ex ? So what the need of the separation ?
I argued that girls can be friends with their exes... Jesus!

The meme made it seem as though any girl who's cool with an ex is having sex with him... It's stupid
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

but your pattern differs from the poster message so y attacking guys who judge base on this and current situation?
you always bump on thread insulting guys and I believe you're just doing that for attention purpose but na u go tire sha
You have no problem with my comment? Or you just have a problem with me? undecided

I'm attacking men who are so insecure they think their girlfriends are cheating on them cause she's friends with her ex...

You have a problem with me insulting men... But you ignored those who insulted me? undecided

Stick you hypocrisy up your black asshole... Your judgement is bullsh**
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Uzomacharles: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
You have no problem with my comment? Or you just have a problem with me? undecided

I'm attacking men who are so insecure they think their girlfriends are cheating on them cause she's friends with her ex...

You have a problem with me insulting men... But you ignored those who insulted me? undecided

Stick you hypocrisy up your black asshole... Your judgement is bullsh**

Make thunder fire you fire that 3 blackhole that's in between ur two legs....
E be like you and the asshole dey mad...
Na only u b the Female wey dem dey insult for here abi?
No go find husband wait till your pussy is filled with wrinkles then you start disturbing young people in Shiloh...
Probably this your character left you with 3 exes,more dey come..
Ode
Na me u see to insult
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make thunder fire you fire that 3 blackhole that's in between ur two legs....
E be like you and the asshole dey mad...
Na only u b the Female wey dem dey insult for here abi?
No go find husband wait till your pussy is filled with wrinkles then you start disturbing young people in Shiloh...
Probably this your character left you with 3 exes,more dey come..
Ode
Na me u see to insult
And you were pretending to be mature? undecided

If you're as bad as me, why complain?

Don't bother... I have someone and he's not as nasty as you are... If you were the only man left, I'll rather jump into a lagoon...

Mannerless... Crude... Unintelligent

God forbid!

You keep mentioning my exes... Are you a virgin too? undecided

You'll be ignored... I don't converse with hypocrites...
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Uzomacharles: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
And you were pretending to be mature? undecided

If you're as bad as me, why complain?

Don't bother... I have someone and he's not as nasty as you are... If you were the only man left, I'll rather jump into a lagoon...

Mannerless... Crude... Unintelligent

God forbid!

You keep mentioning my exes... Are you a virgin too? undecided

You'll be ignored... I don't converse with hypocrites...

is like you and virginity have something in common..
And if I was told by my pastor that you're the one for me,I will get married to my follow man..
you just have a future EX...
If you feel you really don't converse with hypocrites then you shouldn't be commenting on threads in Nairaland cos 90% of your comment goes against men that you tag hypocrites..
Go fxxk yourself with your future EX
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by FahBuLous: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
The picture makes it seem as though girls who are cool with their exes are fu**ing them...

My boyfriend is cool with his ex-girlfriends... Should I be worried? undecided
I don't think you understand the pictures, you are just ranting out of point since... angry angry
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Slynation(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
God! Why would I hate my ex?

He cheated on me... We broke up and I've found someone a million times better... I'm not holding a grudge... I hope he's happy too... undecided

Many people split and are okay...

My relationships never ended too badly...

If you're wishing your exes bad... Or you can't call them without catching feelings... Then you're an idiot whose still hooked... Your hate still binds you with them...
I wonder why you are ranting as If OP called your name, can you defend all women?? You see what OP posted, one of my useless GF did that to me...

Just take a chill pill, drink water and sleep...!! Na who get time dey always carry girls matter for head!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nicepoker(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
You still have gonorrhoea...

Fu** off...

I'll ignore you like sh** in the bush... undecided
Illegitimate daughter of a wh0re.
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by abokikhalifa: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
I argued that girls can be friends with their exes... Jesus!

The meme made it seem as though any girl who's cool with an ex is having sex with him... It's stupid
Sorry to say, it's so easy for two ex to keep banging each other. Very easy.
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by dontrulee: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
When a lady starts saying trust me babe, that's the time not to trust her. It's pretty hard for a lady not to cheat on you, because she's got Numerous guys chasing her. If you Bleep up, na to just turn left collect the nearest guys d**CK. Most ladies don't think with their brains sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't do bestie sh*t or warever.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by danietohbadt(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Nonexisting:

Lol. I just dey give her the benefit of doubt

� �
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by danietohbadt(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
dontrulee:
When a lady starts saying trust me babe, that's the time not to trust her. It's pretty hard for a lady not to cheat on you, because she's got Numerous guys chasing her. If you Bleep up, na to just turn left collect the nearest guys d**CK. Most ladies don't think with their brains sorry to say.

Trust a lady at your own peril. this generation of girls ehn. fear them!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by blazepascal(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
This is stupid... I'm friends with my exes... Doesn't mean I like them... God forbid....

Many men aren't mature... Imagine being insecure cause your girl don't hate her ex... undecided

I understand you butwith the way things are happening now one can't easily trust anybody
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by blazepascal(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
The picture makes it seem as though girls who are cool with their exes are fu**ing them...

My boyfriend is cool with his ex-girlfriends... Should I be worried? undecided
hmm unless you really trust ur boyfriend ok .it's fine
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by blazepascal(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
If I trust him... I don't have to be...

Emphasis on the word 'trust'.. not love...
lol easier said than done
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by blazepascal(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:

Wrong.

1. I date a guy...

3. We breakup...

4. I move on...

6. I meet my ex...

Understand?
what if he still has attraction for you and keeps on pressuring you to come back to him
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Fiscus105(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:

Hate? Capital No! But be close friend with him, it absolutely bullshit. It woman rapper will allow you to do that or better practising polyandry.
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Fiscus105(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Jakiblend:
My dear am a woman,

But I fear my gender, am not trying to generalize. Not every woman is wayward. You see r lady's now a days, I bow for some of them.
Bros no gree that statement o, "his just a friend or his my bestie" .
That nigga dey push, or you think dey nigga is just showing up for nothing. One day na one day she go open for the nigga.

Thank God you are living in a world of reality rather than that girl hiding under one finger.

Arguing obvious, as if we are not in same naija with her
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Poorfarmer: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
a guy and a girl who call themselves bestie is like a person who trains chickens one day u go chop am

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by guvna(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
You probably begged for sex... That's why you care so much about it... undecided

Have fun... Negro males have always been hoes... Not surprised...

Dunce, even if you marry oyibo and birth a son, your son will still be seen as a Negro male by his own oyibo father and their family.

So chill and grow brains, e be like say na oyibo dey validate your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
guvna:

Dunce, even if you marry oyibo and birth a son, your son will still be seen as a Negro male by his own oyibo father and their family.

So chill and grow brains, e be like say na oyibo dey validate your life.
With different values... Why are you so pained? undecided

Is it my fault negro males are obsessed with sex?

Or you're a retārd, you think the word 'negro' is an insult? undecided
Re: The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) by fredkellz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wrong.

1. I date a guy...

3. We breakup...

4. I move on...

6. I meet my ex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... / My Great Fear For Many Nigeria Spinsters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.