Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) (46864 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TELxxYXEsLk

Popular Nigerian singer, DBanj and his wife, Lineo, recently visited a nightclub and they had fun as seen in a video shared online, IGBERETV reports.

Lineo entertained her husband as she twerked at his face, while DBanj touched her butt in excitement.

https://igberetvnews.com/1416279/dbanjs-wife-lineo-twerks-face-touches-butt-club-photos-video/

3 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
I’M FRYING WATER ALREADY angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Ever8090: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
And soo.....

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dbanj womaniser.

6 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Cholls(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ever8090:
And soo.....
my brother see the way that animal open mouth waaaaah

54 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 2:08am On Mar 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416279/dbanjs-wife-lineo-twerks-face-touches-butt-club-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

No matter how introverted you are... Once you meet that one crazy person whom you love without limit, you go begin mad as it goes.
Introverts are for people wey no get love life.
See dbanj wife wey no gree snap for camera then, is now twerking on camera. E be things.
Banger! Osinanwata buru ogaranya.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Peace081: 3:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Beautiful couples

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by ORAFA(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
It's crazy that D'banj is one of those celebrities that's actually maintaining his marriage, and acting like a responsible married man. A whole D'banj of that year that we all thought would have several baby mamas and concubines.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by victons(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
angry
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by constance500: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Waiting for someone to say they are married and shouldn't be doing this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Julietcutie(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
kiss sweet couple, can't wait to be freaky for my husband

21 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
If she is not his wife she has created a big problem for him.
No problem here since she is his wife. But what is the message here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by AVal0nn: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Ok, seen.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by The5DME(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Ishilove
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Shadysen: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
This one no be news na, wetin u wan us to do na?
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Marry a woman with big booty and enjoy

13 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Werey d banj never still show us d Koko.

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Interesting...But dat dbanj guy looks so cool..d way he's always smiling on the judges' panel of dt Nigerian idol show eh...dude's so humble ND funny...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by cruzydal(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
she wants the koko grin
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Golehasa: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
So we should fry sand?
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Kebeduu: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Banga lee

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice one koko master...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cake Day: Obi Cubana Cuts Over 10 Cakes On His Birthday, Rochas, Others Attend / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.