Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157179 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
My name is sarah andy i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr john for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they caste-red the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr john caste-red on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr john for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact drjohnspelltemple@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JOYYCEE: 4:52am On Sep 21, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU

Roda Altina
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by adet991(f): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

what gave you the idea that he was "keeping it away from wifey"?
. . . . . . . . . .and even if he did, the way wifey is reacting to this small issue, i would understand why the hubby didnt want her to know about it in order to keep the peace at home (although it aint right).

the ex is having problem with her would be husband and asks someone married (close to her) about advices on the issues. where is the big deal here?!
is d man the only married "close" person she knows? secondly,what or how will the husband feel if her wife is seeking advice from her ex?

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by andrea22: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by CarolinaMoore: 3:53am On Sep 23, 2014
GREETING TO YOU ALL............................

i am Carolina Moore From UK I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, and i told my friend about it and she introduce me to a great and powerful woman on the internet named PRINCESS OSHIMILI the river goddess, and i contacted her her without delay and she told me that everything will be fine that she can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel and she told me what to do and i followed her instruction carefully and truly it came to pass my mum and dad love him more than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking her for her help, here is the email:princessoshimilihelptemple@gmail.com YOU CAN CONTACT HER TODAY SHE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP YOU SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Ivoy01: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Good evening or morning for you perhaps!!
When I was younger I tried finding love but every man that comes my way have never spent 2 months with me without leaving, and my family called me so many abusive names and say that I will never get married in time, even my younger sister and brother were already married with kids and were happily married.

But until last year back when I came across THE GREAT Dr. Akpan Ofua and I told him all about myself and I told him that I am 41 and single and that I want a man in my life. All is said was that I will have a man and will be the one that I will truly love that he will cast a spell for me that when men sees me that they will rush after me and he also said that I will have a child and now thanks to Dr. Akpan Ofua THE GREAT, I meet my husband last year just one week after the spell was cast on me and every spiritual curse on me were destroyed and broken, I got married to him and I am 7 month pregnant with my own kid for my husband all thanks to Dr. Akpan Ofua, you can contact Dr. Akpan Ofua too for help his email is okundospelltemple@gmail.com
He also help me of my depression, he is the greatest spell caster. Contact him now for immediate solution of your problems:
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Spell for magic
(7) Spell for fibroid remover
(cool Spell to get a good job
(9) If you need financial assistance.
(10) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS

Write to his Email: okundospelltemple@gmail.com
Thank you.
Sharon.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SofiaAnna1: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello friends am Sofia Anna by name, i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR GREAT he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being treathened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR GREAT and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told me not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the spell cast , my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here is email (GREATLOVESPELL1@GMAIL.COM)OR GREATLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS NUMBER ON +2347030770456 is ready to help you out okay

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by wilsonfelix06: 5:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Wilson Felix from the Canada. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr OSAUYI who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Suepreedy: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b]Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231[/b][i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MillerMoore1: 2:58am On Oct 05, 2014
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: EmailsadOSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) Mrs Miller Moore from England City.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Morganekate: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2014
My name is Andrea Monica.i am here to testify on how Dr.Zaba helped me. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how these great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially, i thought the post is unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still share his testimony on how he brought back his wife.so i contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my husband left me with my three kids for another woman after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strange.Before I knew what was going on, he left me and go for another woman who works in the same office with him. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me in two days time once he finish casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance.and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr.Zaba, the great spell caster via his email {Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com}because he can done the unexpected.Wish you all the Best too! his website http://makiaderspelltemple.webs.com call him +2348071398555
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by CarolynMartin: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Lord Lugard. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Lord Lugard You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com and his Email: miracletemple@live.com. Carolyn Martin frm New York..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Morganekate: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address FARASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LenaDerick: 4:24am On Oct 07, 2014
i want to share a testimony with everyone about how DR. OSEGHALE brought Joy into my life, me and my boyfriend have been dating for three years and we were living happily together and also planning to get married, one faithful mourning we went for check up because our wedding is very close and the doctor said i am HIV positive and my boyfriend is HIV negative because of this my boyfriend ask me to live his house and cancelled the wedding and said he can't get married to someone who is HIV positive. i was very sad to know that i had HIV diseases and also my wedding was cancelled and i love my boyfriend so much that i will never let anything to break us apart, so i shared my problem with my mother and she told me never to worry and she help me to contact this great spell caster DR. OSEGHALE and he told me not to worry that my problem is too small and easy for him to solve, and gave me some instructions to follow which i followed accordingly, and he told me that he will help me cure my HIV diseases and help me bring back my Love within 5days if i follow the instruction he will give to me accordingly, after he has finish casting the spell for me he ask me to go for a check up in the hospital to confirm my HIV status and when i got to the same hospital which i was tested HIV positive i was tested negative and i was so surprise to see that i no longer have HIV diseases and i went and testify to him and he told me that in 2days time that my boyfriend will come looking for me again, 2days latter i was with my mom and my little brother in the rest room when we had a knock on the door and when i open the door i was surprise to see my boyfriends kneeling down in front of my mom and my little brother asking me to forgive him and ask me to marry him again. and today we are legally married all thanks and praise goes to the great spell caster DR. OSEGHALE for helping me to cure my HIV and also helping me to bring back my boyfriend. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR HIS ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOU WITH HIS EMAIL: droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by robinlaura: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
I have been in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr. Eze Malaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr. Eze Malaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com or his WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com once again thank you Dr. thank you, thank you.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joescandra1: 3:03am On Oct 15, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2348100515075

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Anita0: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2014
I want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.OSEGHALE brought my husband back to me, I had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago I and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day I met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that I should not worry about it at all, so I asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. I was doubting if this man was the solution, so I contacted this great man and he told me what to do and I did them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so I faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days I heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise I saw him on his kneels and I was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then I and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why I want to say a big thank you to DR.OSEGHALE spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, I will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348130115471.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by blessingemily12: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2014
At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABUBAKAR ,, my name’s are miss JOY i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABUBAKAR for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABUBAKAR of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr ABUBAKAR and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABUBAKAR of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABUBAKAR and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ann1111: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR. IYAYI, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spellcaster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without DR. IYAYI, DR. IYAYI does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com, or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you....

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him +2347032618863

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Alexsophia: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863....

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JOYYCEE: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello every one i have just met with this priest of the reunitingexspell@gmail.com, when i read a testimony of a lady of his great work, and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever see. i wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self and to our kids. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE IS GREAT.THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at reunitingexspell@gmail.com Thank you Dr Magbu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.