Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her (56523 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Mykelslim: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Someone said he's done with marriage, una wan push back. Na by force to stay back in marriage.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by letitrainnow(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2022
I have stopped asking myself - “how do I bring people out of poverty” because the right question is “how do I create prosperity”

…the two questions attract different people

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by CHoccolaTE: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Seems more like a joke.

OH.
Okay then.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
When u go dey shake your yansh anyhow online...u think we men like that?...even did water birth and posted the whole show online for cheap likes etc..we can only tolerate it for a little while if u are good then boom breakfast time and u can gth out
that's the most irritating on the internet!!

People r getting mad by the minute!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Gadafii:
She belongs to the street, and only you wan monopolize the towtow, naah braa

Send her back to the street where she belongs.

Never wife Instagram vixens, twerkers or dancers, actresses, singers etc.

And gurls that are totally dependent on social media validation!

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by MouthofdGods: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Astute! You should be earning money teaching people how to write

othermen:
Korra is a very enterprising individual, she’s beautiful and she’s a star. You may not have or share her values, but it’s in being different, that we are distinguishable.

We should respect people’s choices even if such doesn’t align with ours. She dances, she generates interest, she is an influencer, she makes money; she has used her platform to promote her husband, she has used her platform to promote up and coming local musicians, she has inspired women, that it’s possible that after childbirth, you can be attractive. And she has done most of these, along side- her husband…but above all, listen to her perspective, she educates. Her joy and that of her family whether together or not is what matters. That’s what matters, not our opinions.

Personally, I have always admired the family from a distance; the happiness and bonding that is projected is what every family should aspire towards.

but whatever it’s that is now happening; they know what’s best for them. It will seem that beneath all of those shared joys, all those projections; they had a cost, that they also had their own issues and that perhaps their is a toil their choices might have had on them. Is it a time to mock or beat Korra further down or justify her situation ? I don’t think so and I don’t think it projects anyone well to do so.

As I know that what is best for their fans may not be best for them. I can only wish them what they wish for themselves. If reconciliation is feasible, I’ll be glad. If it’s not, I believe they would still share their joy which would alleviate our heartbreak for their situation.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Johel(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q4zQwa9YgY

Instagram Twerker Korra obidi's husband announced that he is divorcing her a week after the birth of their second daughter.

https://instagram.com/stories/korraobidi/2790248443906681796?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

This nonsense girl,too full of herself, too proud...knew her when we used to dance together...she a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by sonofElElyon: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
proxitaly:
"Doesn't deserve to be treated this way" one week after joining the water birth?

hmm! what did the DNA say?

I smell infidelity accusation..

Won't be surprised if they make up.. he seems to genuinely really love her
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Fake ass news

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by raphy(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2022
The juju don expire .local man is confuse

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by JOemmy(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Some men get mind sha how can any reasonable man marry this kind of human being as wife and mother to his kids?

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Walkee: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Mercychen:
I always wonder what he sees in her with that her yeye dance that is always off beats.
A few times I watched her vlogs, the guy is more reserved and quiet. Just knew they may not be getting along well with such contrasting personalities.

Na that Janemena with her ugly twerking I dey pity next.

Some girls don't have sense and its always the not so beautiful ones that like to show off and misbehave on SM all the time. I don't know why.
the man sef na mumu man. How I go sit down my wife go carry camera crew come say she wan born my pikin for live camera make the whole world watch? Is my life big brother naija or what? Mumu oyinbo men.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by raphy(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2022
He has found out maybe the child is not his ..guy eye don open ni?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Kajaard: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Only a foolish man marries a twerker. Someone that shakes her ass for the whole world to see cannot make a good wife.

Case in point that instagram twerker in Nigeria that was severely fvcked by that useless kpokpogarri dude.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
When girls want to package their hoeness, they call themselves Twerker, makeup artist, model and so on grin

Hmmm... This vawulence you have started! You wan burn down this Forum!

The number of ladies on this shaky table ehn! cry
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2022
How do you marry a woman that is giving out sex vibes to the world. Some men sha. Don't know if to draw Una ear.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2022
sad
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Kajaard:
Only a foolish man marries a twerker. Someone that shakes her ass for the whole world to see cannot make a good wife.

Case in point that instagram twerker in Nigeria that was severely fvcked by that useless kpokpogarri dude.

Well, some men Sha...

I can't live with such a woman no matter how much I love her! Call me old fashioned!

Somethings just don't make sense!

Make person no form woke or liberal lose his/her peace of mind!

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by sajmark(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2022
She ain't wife material, send her back to the street where she belongs.
Once a hoe, always a...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by stasius: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Is DNA result out?

Hahhahahha. When I saw the baby's look I said "No this is not Dean's baby". Hahhhahhahah
Korra tell us the father of your baby.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by sameks08(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
she was never ready for marriage and she is not a wife material so let her go and tweak for her father

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Amazing breakfast!

That girl no get sense, just be posting everything about her family online, she even deprived her husband of privacy. A normal person can't tolerate all those bullshit she was doing, how tf do you make a live coverage of your birthing process with your child also in the water bath. So many red flags every minute!

A very senseless lady to the core!
Too much crack I guess.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
When u go dey shake your yansh anyhow online...u think we men like that?...even did water birth and posted the whole show online for cheap likes etc..we can only tolerate it for a little while if u are good then boom breakfast time and u can gth out
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Ezeanya7(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Fake news
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Edugist4u: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth. Most of the stupid and wayward girls have met are not always good looking. Those ugly girls want put themselves for person face by force. Always snapping and twerking on the internet. The good girls that have dated are always good looking with good character and good family upbringing.
Mercychen:
I always wonder what he sees in her with that her yeye dance that is always off beats.
A few times I watched her vlogs, the guy is more reserved and quiet. Just knew they may not be getting along well with such contrasting personalities.

Na that Janemena with her ugly twerking I dey pity next.

Some girls don't have sense and its always the not so beautiful ones that like to show off and misbehave on SM all the time. I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by oluwaahmed: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2022
Her akata don finally pay, las las na the blue piller lose. She will have to start full time work tho as child support will not be enough.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by REALretep(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Ceenachi:
Take it or leave it

Any couple constantly showing off their marriage on social media is struggling to survive.

Truly Happy couples are so busy being happy they have no time to showcase their activities on social media.

Know this and know peace ✌️
Oil de your head ✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by ukaface(f): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2022
DatoDatuk:
but the husband was involved with the water birth, was even involved in videoing most of her dances and contents.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Princedapace(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Ceenachi:
Take it or leave it

Any couple constantly showing off their marriage on social media is struggling to survive.

Truly Happy couples are so busy being happy they have no time to showcase their activities on social media.

Know this and know peace ✌️

Mumu research.. Many many many many many marriages have broken up that never ever made social media posting grin

Countless number of struggling marriages today never had one person who was social media freak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] / Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.