Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81086 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Israeldan1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wat if you'll be a guest in this prison and a female guest for that mata....

No! I can't even think of such cus naija can be funny at times, have a nice day.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Jimthebond(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
This country is a joke
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by omolasho: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Feminists in action! Mediocre men in silence, don't worry they will destroy you all. As for, I will hold my own!

naptu2:
Otunba Sesan Limelite

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1125884214868971&id=100023422103861&m_entstream_source=timeline
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Banmeallday: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Joke of a country...

Very soon one of them go get belle....

Blackies
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Aaay: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wonders shall never end in nigeria
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Rawhumper(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
I will just put EN to your name.....you made sense but doesnt mean prisoners are no
longer human beings

te author=Lightened post=110905618]This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.

Modified: To everyone quoting me, thinking they have one opinion or the other, may you not fall victims cos I am very sure those the death of the Usifo guy affects directly will know where the shoe is pinching them. Even in saner climes, if this kind of occasion is going to happen, I believe it will not be advertised in this manner such that it's now flying all over the internet, what message are they sending out to people? This act alone can give some ladies (the narrow minded ones) the efontery to do same or even more wicked crimes since they know at one point they will be celebrated in their confinements. What about the family, the wife and the children of the deceased, how will they feel when they see things like these? Y'all glorifying in wickedness, you should think deeply and answer those questions in your hearts.[/quote]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Phaantom22: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Has she been acquitted or d case has been swept under d carpet as usual?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Jagermeister(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.

Modified: To everyone quoting me, thinking they have one opinion or the other, may you not fall victims cos I am very sure those the death of the Usifo guy affects directly will know where the shoe is pinching them. Even in saner climes, if this kind of occasion is going to happen, I believe it will not be advertised in this manner such that it's now flying all over the internet, what message are they sending out to people? This act alone can give some ladies (the narrow minded ones) the efontery to do same or even more wicked crimes since they know at one point they will be celebrated in their confinements. What about the family, the wife and the children of the deceased, how will they feel when they see things like these? Y'all glorifying in wickedness, you should think deeply and answer those questions in your hearts.

Bruh you’ll go very far in life.. you’re an extremely wise person..

When I saw this news this afternoon, all of the questions I was asking in my head with a deep frown on my face were the exact questions you posed here, no more no less.. almost like I was reading my thoughts out…

What buffoonery… they’re all bumbling fools.. believe me, there are people shagging this girl there. She indeed is the queen in that prison, they just unconsciously played it out… what a mess!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by VirileNelly2420: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
athaboi:
Wow
See babes for prison.....So there are girls like this in prison? This is serious, I really feel for them
I surprise join... Fine fine babes o. Nawa o
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by naptu2: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2022
NTA News report on Women's Day at the Kirikiri Prison.

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1501962823521472517
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Veeryeasy(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2022
I'm trying not to believe these beautiful women are all serving at sanko

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.