Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Dating A Female Punter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Female Punter (6579 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
DonBenny77:

exactly my point of view, stake only with money you can afford to loose. Drop code for today sha
Lol. I simply picked corner tips for those Europa games jarey. Wanna concentrate on corner

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by fattprince(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lalasticlala would you date a punter? At least if she give u like 20 odd each week, ur life go soft small cheesy
You said he's a friend. If you by chance asking for a date, I'm in. What do you say?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Winningbot: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lol. I simply picked corner tips for those Europa games jarey. Wanna concentrate on corner
shey no be amber be this
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Silentgroper(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Is this Victoria's, or pocohantas alt

I've seen this moniker around admitting she's the alt of a popular user on here..
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Iretii0511(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
I can’t date a punter. Can’t be friend to a punter cos our friendship no go work.

I don’t like anything gambling.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Silentgroper(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
NobIeKING:

NwanyiAwkaEtiti aka AwkaEtitibabe
oh!!!!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gambling makes you happy?

E be like say na 50naira Gambling you dey do..

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.
So Can you date a female tipster?
No, except u think so. If u dey win more than u lose, no problem with that. I had a friend(male) like that. This guy dey forcast Baba jebu like mad. He wins more than he loses.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Slayar: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.

If it's not an addiction and if you're cute
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Slayar:
How you go take know say no be addiction? You be psychiatrist or mind reader? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
The problem with gambling is not just being an addict but greed. If you are very successful at gambling nothing like being an addict, in fact every body is addicted to success. But if you are greedy and also an addict, your judgement will be misguided by the greed. Very dangerous
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ficient:
The problem with gambling is not just being an addict but greed. If you are very successful at gambling nothing like being an addict, in fact every body is addicted to success. But if you are greedy and also an addict, your judgement will be misguided by the greed. Very dangerous
How is what you describe different from addiction problem? undecided
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How is what you describe different from addiction problem? undecided
Shift
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ficient:
You right. Many don't sit to use their brain to forecast but depend on other people's tips.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Slayar:

Me or she
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
You right. Many don't sit to use their brain to forecast but depend on other people's tips.
E be like say you just start to gamble.. your body dey sweet you.. you never see something..
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

my highest stake was 100k on 2 odd about 2 weeks ago. Off course I spent hours crosschecking to make sure no judas
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

50naira stake na for million tickets wey sabi cut
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iretii0511:
I can’t date a punter. Can’t be friend to a punter cos our friendship no go work.

I don’t like anything gambling.
To each his own. Cool
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

E be like say you just start to gamble.. your body dey sweet you.. you never see something..
Nope. But started using my brain. Realized I can forecast. You gerrit?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
my highest stake was 100k on 2 odd about 2 weeks ago. Off course I spent hours crosschecking to make sure no judas
Stop lying please..

Where you wan see 100k like this to risk..
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Nope. But started using my brain. Realized I can forecast. You gerrit?
You better use that brain instead to start selling cray fish.. no go waste your small money on gambling..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Shift
I simply asked a valid question. undecided
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Stop lying please..

Where you wan see 100k like this to risk..
See how u using indirect ways to assess me. Anyways, know things change, situations change aii.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I simply asked a valid question. undecided
Don't u have a girl to cuddle this night?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You better use that brain instead to start selling cray fish.. no go waste your small money on gambling..
Mediocre mindset. Crayfish ki u there
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
See how u using indirect ways to assess me. Anyways, know things change, situations change aii.
Situations change things change..

That's why I know you wouldn't waste 100k on betting..
If you have 100k I know you would use it for something meaningful..
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Situations change things change..

That's why I know you wouldn't waste 100k on betting..
If you have 100k I know you would use it for something meaningful..
I heard u. Suffer no dey tire Una so I ain't surprised
Re: Dating A Female Punter by garriAndsugar: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I heard u. Suffer no dey tire Una so I ain't surprised

I dey advise you. You dey talk another thing.
Na to sound that betting spirit from you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Iretii0511(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
To each his own. Cool

Exactly...
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Theboy21: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Babygirl OP don't mind those hypocrites here telling you shiit cos non of them will sent you a dime when you need help, if you making profit off it then keep hustling.... once you feel the urge to stop it then stop... it's been like 6/7 months am off betting tho, just be money discipline.....

Y'all big heads ranting up n down should stfu, Betting have helped me n ma niggas during tough times in school when no modafuckin hypocrite came thru for us cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective? / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.