Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dating A Female Punter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Female Punter (6578 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oya comman give me sure 2odds grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Female Punter by uthlaw: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I heard u. Suffer no dey tire Una so I ain't surprised
shey u go arrange 4odds rollover,from Friday to Sunday....I de find house rent 100k!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by dnawah(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.
So Can you date a female tipster?
I have plenty of them,bet not lotto
Re: Dating A Female Punter by davessales039(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
In all you are doing, get wisdom.
With that you will choose wisely.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by 1sherlockHolmes: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2022
shut the fk off bloody scammer the op iz a man looking for people to sell odds to u r bursted bloody scammer
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:20am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Please guys is anything wrong in dating a lady who bets? Like one that can use their brain and cognitive ability to forecast games?
A friend found out I bet and was talking thrash as if he gives me money. How can you ask someone to stop what gives them a Lil joy. Lol.
Uyaiincomparabl comes to mind, I don't take women that bet or gamble serious and would never date them either, girls like that don't even make a good wife.

Victoria you can still change for good before it's too late for you, if you don't stop now you might face the repercussions later in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Uyaiimcomparabl comes to mind, I don't take women that bet or gamble serious and would never date them either, girls like that don't even make a good wife.

Uyai you can still change for good before it's too late for you, if you don't stop now you might face the repercussions later in the future.
Good wife? Lolz u funny. So all the ladies that don't gamble make good wives ryt?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2022
dnawah:
I have plenty of them,bet not lotto
I don't do lotto.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:09am On Mar 11, 2022
uthlaw:
shey u go arrange 4odds rollover,from Friday to Sunday....I de find house rent 100k!
Doesn't work like that. Rollovers dey difficult bro.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I dey advise you. You dey talk another thing.
Na to sound that betting spirit from you dey hungry me
It has given me raba than anyone or any business for now. Any man that wants me to stop better be ready to foot my bills sufficiently.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Double0h7(f): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2022
I'd never date, marry, or befriend gamblers... They're broke dreamers who have lost touch with reality. There's no difference between a drug addict and a gambling addict. It starts small and before they even know it they're selling their furniture and their family grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Oya comman give me sure 2odds grin grin grin
send pm
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 5:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Double0h7:
I'd never date, marry, or befriend gamblers... They're broke dreamers who have lost touch with reality. There's no difference between a drug addict and a gambling addict. It starts small and before they even know it they're selling their furniture and their family grin
Misinformation. When many are dishing out tips to help people. You need a revaluation OK. There's a difference BTW a punter and a gambler sha.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Female Punter by Slayar: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Me or she

You,if youre the female.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Double0h7(f): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Misinformation. When many are dishing out tips to help people. You need a revaluation OK. There's a difference BTW a punter and a gambler sha.

Whatever helps you live with yourself grin
Re: Dating A Female Punter by lolu2019: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
sure.relationships works better when u av d same passion.
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Uyaiincomparabl comes to mind, I don't take women that bet or gamble serious and would never date them either, girls like that don't even make a good wife.

Victoria you can still change for good before it's too late for you, if you don't stop now you might face the repercussions later in the future.

Lol.

Why do you find a problem in it when my man doesn't find a problem with it? cheesy

Get a hobby and stop drinking panadol on top my headache. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:

Babe, how far?

You don forecast games today? Show me love, abek. That your friend should get the fork off. grin
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lol. I simply picked corner tips for those Europa games jarey. Wanna concentrate on corner

What's your Twitter handle?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2022
uthlaw:

To forecast 1.90 odd roll over hard, you dey talk 4 odds. Lol. Why you no do am if you think say e easy? cheesy
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Biodundimeji(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
There is not wrong in it so far if you are not addicted to it
Betting can only be dangerous if you want to win 10m with 100 naira
Re: Dating A Female Punter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

Why do you find a problem in it when my man doesn't find a problem with it? cheesy

Get a hobby and stop drinking panadol on top my headache. grin
Double0h7:
Victoria i am just advising you just like an elder brother would, stop gambling..

Just like what Double0h7 said, I don't think any responsible man will allow his woman to gamble and i believe your fiancé haven't found out yet, don't let betting ruin your life, learn a skill and make legal money not that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by uthlaw: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

To forecast 1.90 odd roll over hard, you dey talk 4 odds. Lol. Why you no do am if you think say e easy? cheesy
I no tell you say it easy,make she just try!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by uthlaw: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Doesn't work like that. Rollovers dey difficult bro.
okay no shit!
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Biodundimeji:

There is not wrong in it so far if you are not addicted to it
Betting can only be dangerous if you want to win 10m with 100 naira
very dangerous. Few have been lucky enough to achieve that feat though

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Slayar:

You,if youre the female.
I'm a female
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Victoria i am just advising you just like an elder brother would, stop gambling..

Just like what Double0h7 said, I don't think any responsible man will allow his woman to gamble and i believe your fiancé haven't found out yet, don't let betting ruin your life, learn a skill and make legal money not that nonsense.
Forecasting is a skill. Those who got ruined lacked the skill

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your Twitter handle?
Not active on twitter
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Babe, how far?

You don forecast games today? Show me love, abek. That your friend should get the fork off. grin
Show you love? Lemme check d fixtures
Re: Dating A Female Punter by AutoChick4U(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2022
lolu2019:
sure.relationships works better when u av d same passion.
Thx
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2022
uthlaw:
I no tell you say it easy,make she just try!

Why you no try?
Re: Dating A Female Punter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Show you love? Lemme check d fixtures

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.