Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere (1748 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Mirror Boy Makes Over N12million In First Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere by tpsolomons: 1:55am On Jun 30, 2011
Genevieve had a delayed flight for her trip to Ghana’s the premiere of the movie “Mirror Boy.” She did finally get there however, and was received with rousing warmth and affection. Below are her pictures for the trip together with Osita Iheme (Porpo).

View More Pics here:
http://www.yollaronline.com/2011/06/photos-of-genevieves-trip-to-ghana-for.html

Re: Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere by Berlinh(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2011
[size=15pt]We're original calculator & gift factory since 1994, and moved factory to Dongguan city in 1999.
Fairin Industry Co.,Ltd(Fty) is specializing in various electronic gifts,established in 1999.
Quality if our life! Hoping to cooperate with you earlier base on good reputation.
Factory original scientific calculator(Model:YH-2000), with our registered brand "porpo".[/size]

[size=18pt]Berlin - Foreign Supervisor
Dongguan Fairin Industry Co.,Ltd (Fty.)
DIRECTLINE: +86-137 989 22462
TEL:86-769-82557147 FAX:86-769-82000269
E-mai:berlin@porpo.net / berling8@163.com / berlin.h@qq.com[/size]

Re: Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere by FastDebrid: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Oh! That was sad but I'm so happy to hear that she made it to the movie premiere. I love the photos. Thank you for sharing!  wink
Re: Photos Of Genevieve’s Trip To Ghana For “mirror Boy” Movie Premiere by itiswell1(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2011
Genevieve u no go kill person.

(1) (Reply)

I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv / Bollywood Likely To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.