Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' (38613 Views)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Sheggy13(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly I don't understand why Muslims, especially Yoruba Muslims are so excited that Russia invaded and bombing Ukraine without a humanly justifiable reason.

Dear reasonable Yorubas, you guys need to wake up oh, the Muslim fanatists amongst you are hell bent on turning Yoruba land to Syria.

Imagine them up there cursing Zelensky and blaming him for a war he didn't start.

Most of them don't even have full knowledge of the crises. How do you expect a President of another soverign nation to happily and willingly sign that part of his country (Creamea) you forcefully seized from him and annexed since 2014 to amen his nation's constitution to accept that that annexed region belongs to you Russia? As if that's not enough, you sponsored more regions (Doneskt and Luhansk) to breakaway and you also want Ukraine President to formally acknowledge those two regions as independent regions and that Ukraine will never lay claim on them ever again. A President like you, how is all these possible without negotiations and some agreements? Because of that you leveled several accusations against them and just invaded them killing both military and civilians and yet some foolish inhumane souls are cheering Putin on just cos of religion.

Russia never agreed boldly that if Ukraine do this they would attack. There was still negotiations going on since last year. Putin promised the world that he won't attack Ukraine that there was no reason to, that his military were only carry out routine drills.

NATO this and that, Ukraine haven't joined NATO and its not as if NATO would have accepted Ukraine that wanted to join with a huge military burden. And joining NATO doesn't even take months, it takes some countries years to fully comply with the requirements just like joining European Union.

And if Putin had a justifiable reason to invade Ukraine why is he telling Russians in Russia lies that he only went there to help Ukraine defeat Fascists and Neo Nazi militants? Why cant he be bold enough like every other country to show Russians the wonderful work Russian military is doing in Ukraine? Why is he blocking news channels and free media from showing live video streaming of the invasion of Ukraine to Russian citizens in Russia?

Yet inhumane, heartless Nigerians on this forum who are mostly Muslims are rejoicing over this and cursing, blaming and shutting Ukrainian President up, to what benefit?

This is really disturbing.

This injustice some of you are foolishly cheering, be careful, life is mysterious more than you ever think. Dont think you are in a safe haven, before you support inhumanity against fellow humans think twice, life is beyond what you think or see
So you mean it's only Yoruba people on Nairaland that have been supporting Russia on this war? How did you come about this statistics. This is tribalism taken too far. You need to purge yourself off this nonsense, you don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by ABUPHARM(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
franchasng:
Its really disturbing to be honest.

And what makes it worst is that most of them haven't left Nigerian border before but they are in their bedrooms cheering and supporting evil to fellow humans in the name of religion or whatever nonsense reason they have.

Tomorrow when they get robbed at gunpoint and maybe lose a loved one to kidnappers or armed robbers or ritualist, they won't know the source of their problems in life.

Life is sacred, Putin have no reason in this modern era to wake up and invade a sovereign nation based on his personal perception of what they may do or not do in future.

If Putin and Russian military are that good why can't they secretly take out Ukraine President and not invade the whole nation to destroy their decades of labor and sacrifice to build their nation?
The problem you have is that you think Russia just attack Ukraine unprovoked but sadly it's not. The western propaganda make you think Russia is evil while Ukraine is saint. Now let me put this to you.
You have watched the mainstream news for the last few days of Russia and Ukraine war
1. Do you think Russia invaded Ukraine without any provocation?
2. Do you believe you Ukraine did nothing wrong?
3. Have you heard one mention of what Ukraine did wrong in the media? If no why?

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tomilola360:
stupeeed man. wetin concern world for this your small clash or conflict?

leave us alone and face Russia. cry cry president

Africa doesn't want influx of European or Ukrainian refugees pls. tend to this your family issue. we get our own too

Lol cheesy grin grin

Influx of European or Ukrainian, lol...I come dey imagine that, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by studentofTruth: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Like Zelenskyy like Ojukwu.
Unnecessary war >> Human shield & propaganda!
How foolish can one be?

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Teaser4(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
AtlanticB:
as if you no ignore e go change your dead life , see idîot talking about phone as if is not one borrowed itel phone you are currently using who even still use only only one phone in this era if not poverty stinking hopeless boy like you. If Tecno Spark 5 is not a phone in your ogogoro eyes i will switch to my Hot 10, phone for the big guys angry not that touch you called phone. Right now am still running small bis in my bombing machine talk to you later..
hahahahha my current phone will buy all those palasa wey yu mention, e go buy that cheap tv with low quality, pay for your yearly rent if no be say you Dey squat, buy everything inside that hole wey yu Dey live, and I go collect change sef wey go feed you for the next 1 year…I’m not a boy, kid, I’m your father… now fvck off!!!

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by krushdripper(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I hear Zelensky say "Close the sky" it sends chills in my body.

It Sounds like what is about to Happen on the Prophetic time table, as the KING of GLORY Breaks through the Skies to RAPTURE HIS own out of this Sinking Ship. After which the skies will be Closed and Hell unleashed in Earth.

1Thess 4:16-18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Folks! We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Repent, Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ, and be Converted to a New life in Christ Today.
Tomorrow is not Promised..
People like you are the most shitty earth.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Peppysco: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://i./3OJxY.gif[/img]

This one nor even get sense to make sensible contribution to logical topics/threads but to dey shake head. But when e reach divisive or tribal threads, the idiot go dey form Voltron. Many brain damaged bigots here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

The guy is a confirmed selfish idiot. Wants more millions of people to die just because of Ukraine.
please tell me what he is suppose to do?surrender his country to Russia?will your father surrender his family to another man just because he is wealthier than him?most you just type trash without thinking…..

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by BossKingRex214: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Sponsor22257: .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly I don't understand why Muslims, especially Yoruba Muslims are so excited that Russia invaded and bombing Ukraine without a humanly justifiable reason.

Dear reasonable Yorubas, you guys need to wake up oh, the Muslim fanatists amongst you are hell bent on turning Yoruba land to Syria.

Imagine them up there cursing Zelensky and blaming him for a war he didn't start.

Most of them don't even have full knowledge of the crises. How do you expect a President of another soverign nation to happily and willingly sign that part of his country (Creamea) you forcefully seized from him and annexed since 2014 to amen his nation's constitution to accept that that annexed region belongs to you Russia? As if that's not enough, you sponsored more regions (Doneskt and Luhansk) to breakaway and you also want Ukraine President to formally acknowledge those two regions as independent regions and that Ukraine will never lay claim on them ever again. A President like you, how is all these possible without negotiations and some agreements? Because of that you leveled several accusations against them and just invaded them killing both military and civilians and yet some foolish inhumane souls are cheering Putin on just cos of religion.

Russia never agreed boldly that if Ukraine do this they would attack. There was still negotiations going on since last year. Putin promised the world that he won't attack Ukraine that there was no reason to, that his military were only carry out routine drills.

NATO this and that, Ukraine haven't joined NATO and its not as if NATO would have accepted Ukraine that wanted to join with a huge military burden. And joining NATO doesn't even take months, it takes some countries years to fully comply with the requirements just like joining European Union.

And if Putin had a justifiable reason to invade Ukraine why is he telling Russians in Russia lies that he only went there to help Ukraine defeat Fascists and Neo Nazi militants? Why cant he be bold enough like every other country to show Russians the wonderful work Russian military is doing in Ukraine? Why is he blocking news channels and free media from showing live video streaming of the invasion of Ukraine to Russian citizens in Russia?

Yet inhumane, heartless Nigerians on this forum who are mostly Muslims are rejoicing over this and cursing, blaming and shutting Ukrainian President up, to what benefit?

This injustice some of you are foolishly cheering, be careful, life is mysterious more than you ever think. Dont think you are in a safe haven, before you support inhumanity against fellow humans think twice, life is beyond what you think or see

Spits! Shame on you. You can't think. Have you forgotten there is a different strokes for different folks. And there are different causes for different actions...Keep on swallowing the Western propaganda you hear...You think politics of the present world is the same like the former right? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by TrueNigerian300: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Remman:
We all know that if it escalates, Russia will no longer be part of this planet and that's what the West is avoiding, which is why they're trying hard to only target Putin with $2 sanctions. If they were afraid they wouldn't donate weapon to Ukraine and announce it. It's like telling your child, i won't flog you but give a cane to someone to flog him while you watch. Their weapons differ. That's how to judge.

Some of you just come here to repeat whatever you heare without vetting anything. Are you aware everyone is scared to deliver fight jets to Ukraine? US rejects the offer that Poland should send it to their airbase in Germany then a Ukrainian pilot will go pick it, US said no it wouldn't happen. What does that mean to you There won't be any winner in a nuclear war and Russia knows they don't have the capability to confront the entire NATO they have acknowledged this, but going nuclear balance the war for them. Russia is ready to go nuclear should NATO join and that is why you see all of them being scared. If the war starts while they are faking useless international laws and their fake human rights that is only applicable to white people, Russia already nuke everywhere. Let's not pray for nuclear war people it won't be a joke. There won't be winner at the end.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Remman(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Germany then a Ukrainian pilot will go pick it, US said no it wouldn't happen. What does that mean to you There won't be any winner in a nuclear war and Russia knows they don't have the capability to confront the entire NATO they have acknowledged this, but going nuclear balance the war for them. Russia is ready to go nuclear should NATO join and that is why you see all of them being scared. If the war starts while they are faking useless international laws and their fake human rights that is only applicable to white people, Russia already nuke everywhere. Let's not pray for nuclear war people it won't be a joke. There won't be winner at the end.
i swear, there will be a winner. US is proactive. They'll attack Russia before Putin does. Their intelligence is superb. They sense things before they happen. Everyone including Zelensky and Putin said US was lying about any military assault on Ukraine's land. But today, it's a reality.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by NairaMaster1(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Judolisco:
A no fly zone vs Russia is asking them to use their nuclear weapons... There will be great consequences... Russia no be Libya o

You are talking as if Russia is the only country with NW or as if Russia is NW proof.
Anyway, you may be a jambite or an undergraduate.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Benz4pimp:
please tell me what he is suppose to do?surrender his country to Russia?will your father surrender his family to another man just because he is wealthier than him?most you just type trash without thinking…..

So NATO should establish a no fly zone over Ukraine which means a guaranteed direct fight between the US and Russia? Which in essence is the start of a world war which will more than likely lead to way more loss of lives just to satisfy one country?
Obviously he talking rubbish that's why US and other NATO countries have said hell NO to this asinine demand.
You and him are the ones talking trash without being rational and logical. You want to kill more people to save a few? Must be a confused genius.
I'm not a Russian or Ukrain supporter, I'm a common sense supporter. End of story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by AtlanticB(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Teaser4:
hahahahha my current phone will buy all those palasa wey yu mention, e go buy that cheap tv with low quality, pay for your yearly rent if no be say you Dey squat, buy everything inside that hole wey yu Dey live, and I go collect change sef wey go feed you for the next 1 year…I’m not a boy, kid, I’m your father… now fvck off!!!
Empty vessel make the loudest noise ode , pay your bla bla bla as if you don see food chop this night son of a rapîst, just one condom would have helped your rapîst father from bringing a misrable soul to this world, anuofia. poverty is killing you in ogbomosho you day here they claim Elon musk. Am currently in Kumasi moved in here last December so bow you coconut head to me lemme help you on how to better you dead life here so you can leave that zoo kingdom una call country, so you can see steady electricity , security that is not in anywhere in that animal kingdom

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by chopnaira: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Lol cheesy grin grin

Influx of European or Ukrainian, lol...I come dey imagine that, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
If Western Europeans take over Africa, and dash Europ to Africa. After a couple of decades, Africans would be begging to enter Africa.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by daisidgreat537: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
scantrik15: .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by staaari: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Banmeallday: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Where was Ukraine when Naija folks were asking for end sars.... or the various regions agitating for independence from a useless ZOO or cattle ranching Buhari...real and fake ones.

But of course you guys are black and must continue to watch EPL like zombie and enrich your former and coded slave masters from LONDON, where ironically, “Buhari” goes to every month LOL

NAWAH
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Pacesetter123(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2022
franchasng:

Allow me to hear word with all dis ur long talk without any ingredient for inside.
The world bin dey wait for you to write dis ur long epistle wen e bin happen somewhere,but u bin dey hide inside ur room clapping hands,because na for Europe e dey happened now we no go hear word for Africa again,abi?

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Alamkir: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2022
callme9mm:
He wants a World War.

Imagine This comedian asking for world 3rd world war because of Ukraine. Who did he think he is
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by LaconicINC: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:
you can see he does not value human lifes
he is acting like Buhari
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by planetx: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Coca cola and McDonald's leaving Russia is a blessing in disguise. Their diabetes and HBP rate will drop by 90%, leave the coca cola and big Mac for those obese Americans
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by LaconicINC: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

So NATO should establish a no fly zone over Ukraine which means a guaranteed direct fight between the US and Russia? Which in essence is the start of a world war which will more than likely lead to way more loss of lives just to satisfy one country?
Obviously he talking rubbish that's why US and other NATO countries have said hell NO to this asinine demand.
You and him are the ones talking trash without being rational and logical. You want to kill more people to save a few? Must be a confused genius.
I'm not a Russian or Ukrain supporter, I'm a common sense supporter. End of story.
bless your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by SIRTee15: 12:54am On Mar 11, 2022
ABUPHARM:

The problem you have is that you think Russia just attack Ukraine unprovoked but sadly it's not. The western propaganda make you think Russia is evil while Ukraine is saint. Now let me put this to you.
You have watched the mainstream news for the last few days of Russia and Ukraine war
1. Do you think Russia invaded Ukraine without any provocation?
2. Do you believe you Ukraine did nothing wrong?
3. Have you heard one mention of what Ukraine did wrong in the media? If no why?

sorry what did Ukraine do that was wrong. I want to learn.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Corea4king(m): 1:04am On Mar 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Why does the west want to denuclearise NK?, IRAN?
Aren't they sovereign nation also?
I don't care who's dying in a war that could have being avoided.
In my life I have stood against bullies and hypocrites (biasness) .
If Peter does something wrong and people praise him. I won't mind but when Paul does the same thing and people want to Shame Paul? That's where I come in.
This is why I am on Russian side

Before answering your question, Do u like north Korea system of govt,Taliban and Aran?.In as much as they are sovereign country, can they be trusted with such weapon? For ur information, there are many countries with nuclear weapon that are not threatening the whole world.don't make it as if America want to denuclearise them.
For me,what America are doing is to harmonize the whole world to avoid conflicts among nation.
Besides,the world is evolving.Ask yourself, why did America withdrew their troops from Taliban ,even though they were begging America to stay.American has noticed that they world have began to see them as an enemy. This is what we are facing in this country during Jonathan tenure because some people don't know the value of some thing until they lose it.
Bet me, if Russia wins this war,that time you will know important of America in this world. That time, you will see the real devil in those country you mentioned.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by IvarDboneless: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Oghene1st:

He think say the sky na pot of soup wey dem dey cover.
grin he don dey collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Timbar: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I hear Zelensky say "Close the sky" it sends chills in my body.

It Sounds like what is about to Happen on the Prophetic time table, as the KING of GLORY Breaks through the Skies to RAPTURE HIS own out of this Sinking Ship. After which the skies will be Closed and Hell unleashed in Earth.

1Thess 4:16-18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Folks! We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Repent, Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ, and be Converted to a New life in Christ Today.
Tomorrow is not Promised..
I love your charisma Bro keep it burning for the sake of Jah
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by daluvdr: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2022
He wants a World War.

He should take it easy the British anti aircraft missiles will soon arrive.

Clowning around with innocent lives
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by bepositive11: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2022
callme9mm:
He wants a World War.

He's a mad man to want such a thing. Please covid is enough. He should go and sit down
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by bepositive11: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2022
ValCon888:
And a billion more can die if they close the sky.
Shooting down Russian planes will quickly escalate the situation and lead to nuclear intervention.
An invasion isn't the answer and a no-fly zone isn't an option. I don't know how there can't be a solution to this problem.

Exactly! I really hope NATO continues to ignore his request. That man is very illogical
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by bepositive11: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
This comedian is hell bent on dragging nato/eu into this war. Like the fool wants a worldwar 3 to start. Why do I have a feeling that the comedian is not even in kiev as the western propaganda wants us to believe grin

He's a mad man to want a world war

If you think Russian media is free from propaganda, check this video out. They've also called Western leaders out on their BS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgqhU4lkgo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.