Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police (36516 Views)

Kidnapper Rejects N200,000 Share Out Of N12million Ransom, Reports To Police / Nigerian Scammer, Bayo Awonorin Extradited To UK Over £12M Money Laundry / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is exactly my point that I have been making and I spotted immediately the first time I encountered you. grin

Your IQ is way too low to comprehend the key fundamentals just like this kidnapper. grin

This daft kidnapper actually thinks equal sharing is the fundamental issue that matters to the police he is reporting the case to, instead of the fact that he is not supposed to be kidnapping in the first place is the fundamental issue. grin

He is just like you! grin

You too believe a person who does not believe in your God should not go to heaven is the fundamental issue, instead of focusing on why any sensible, sane and balance God would think sending some people to eternal fire is really an adequate punishment for merely not worshipping him is the fundamental issue. grin

I bet this explanation is hurting your little brain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7024115/kidnapper-rejects-200k-share-out/2#110928898

https://www.nairaland.com/7018715/there-no-heaven-hell-pastor/10#110856436

There is nothing wrong with punishing wrong or evil doers bt u want them to be left alone so that ur argument of a good God can make sense to u bt that’s not possible.

A good leader punishes wrong doing when and where necessary.

Who doesn’t know ur stupid point is why should God purnish people who don’t worship him and I already answered u why bt Ure not happy with the answer u got so u keep crying low IQ when the problem is ur low comprehension and understanding of life and laws.

Ur feelings don’t change laws of life. U will only cry for no reason and that’s nobody’s problem. I’m sure low IQ can assimilate this cos 4 year old can easily.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Gamesmart: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

There is nothing wrong with punishing wrong or evil doers bt u want them to be left alone so that ur argument of a good God can make sense to u bt that’s not possible.

A good leader punishes wrong doing when and where necessary.

Who doesn’t know ur stupid point is why should God purnish people who don’t worship him and I already answered u why bt Ure not happy with the answer u got so u keep crying low IQ when the problem is ur low comprehension and understanding of life and laws.

Ur feelings don’t change laws of life. U will only cry for no reason and that’s nobody’s problem. I’m sure low IQ can assimilate this cos 4 year old can easily.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAMN!!! You are reetarded!!! Lord!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAMN!!! You are reetarded!!! Lord!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha and u are a dummy. So sad grin grin

Bad folks will be punished bruv here and in the next deal with it like u deal with gravity. grin

The only think that can make u good is to believe in him cos u are full of shit!!!! Anything else is Hell. grin grin grin

And tell that u ur friend indiami when u see him over there.

Are u scared now grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Akinh: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaDaRa01:

werey grin you know i never saw the four wall of a classroom... Enlighten and deliver me bro PEACE OUT grin
I thought as much Apokunmékun.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Gamesmart: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Hahahahaha and u are a dummy. So sad grin grin

Bad folks will be punished bruv here and in the next deal with it like u deal with gravity. grin

The only think that can make u good is to believe in him cos u are full of shit!!!! Anything else is Hell. grin grin grin

And tell that u ur friend indiami when u see him over there.

Are u scared now grin

You are a pure reeetard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The only thing keeping you alive is the rain watering your vegetable brain. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a pure reeetard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The only thing keeping you alive is the rain watering your vegetable brain. grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my goodness ur are pathetic. undecided tongue
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by nyiamfrank: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Timbar:
This Man Your Mumu No Too much?
My brotherrrrrrr!

70 years old man oh!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
IKBARUTEN11,I can't open your email.

Shall we this week?
Southend MT CS at 2.88 and 5.7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.