Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Visa Application to Nigeria for my Slovenia fiancé help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application to Nigeria for my Slovenia fiancé help (306 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / How To Apply For Slovenia Visa - Nigeria!!!!!!! / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application to Nigeria for my Slovenia fiancé help by bensky: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good evening house, i trust your day went well?
please i need suggestion as my finance is having issues with processing of his visa from Bucharest Romania where he has already sent his application and payment details.
After submission he called the embassy this week for follow up and he was told his photo on the application is not visible he was informed to reach out to the payment provider( Innovative services) to upload the desired specification who only respond via email since covid and it takes between 4-5 working days. He sent an email monday and only got a response today to upload the size. we sent another email today again as the challenge is he cannot access his application since he cannot remember if he used his email or not. Please i need any help or suggestions i will get to help resolve this issue Mind you his passport is with the embassy i was thinking of recalling the passport and process visa on arrival in Nigeria while he ask for a refund from the portal. kindly assist with suggestions as our wedding is 25th if this month please thank you for your response and sorry for my typo and long epistle

(1) (Reply)

Emirate Airlines Offers To Help Nigeria Establish National Carrier / Top 10 Best And Worst Places To Live In The World — Lagos Made It To The List / Are You Admissible Into Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.