Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents (4451 Views)

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents / What Is The Only English Word That Ends In The Letters "MT" / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents by ifeanyibenjy1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
There are key steps you need to take in order to write a fascinating story.

First, identify the purpose of your story. You must know what exactly your story is meant to teach about life. A good story is meant to achieve a definite purpose - to teach a moral value or a lesson about life. I

Click below to learn all the key steps to take in order to write a story that ends with the statement: I wish I had listened to my parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVu_0qdM0sQ

(1) (Reply)

Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here / This Beetle Can Survive Being Run Over By A Car & Help With Engineering Problems / Warning! Page Strictly 4 Doze Wo Score 200 N Abv In Utme & Chose O.a.u As 1/2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.