Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped (23048 Views)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Soludo Flags-Off 1.8km Construction Of Ama Isi Udala, Ifite-ogwari Road / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by compton11(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2022
kingyakos:
Non of the igbo tribe forefathers was ever recorded to be a Muslim, we don't know any Ishmael bloodline among us and will never be.
Even God told Abraham to send Ishmael away.
Feed that bastard to lions
so u nigga ass must be related to Isaac? gringrin
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Muslims are not comfortable anywhere. If you people think fighting and revenging will solve the problem, then it's foolish. Imagine after demolishing two mosque and kidnapping an imam, some Muslims then kill 10 Christains andbit goes on and on and on. Will that solve any problem.
I can also say, The government in the south create UGM to harrass non-christain is I think like you. The hisbah you are talking about even disturb Muslims more, and if you search the limitations they have , you will realize that their law forbids them from arresting non Muslims.

I was just reading those Facebook comment on front page, and all I can see is how intolerant Nigerians are.
No one have monopoly of violence. Only the churches cannot ensure peace in Nigeria when the mosque are unwilling.
It is better for both side to be aggressive than one side to dominate the other.

Their law forbids them from arresting non Muslims but they go about destroying beer that belong to them?

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by gidado14(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2022
NafeesaAA:
The imam of Ama hausa central mosque has been abducted. You don't need to look further who kidnapped him and why . These screenshots are here. This man is likely an igbo Muslim. It doesn't matter which tribe or language you speak. The demon ESN Created by nnamdi isis is a menace to everybody.

seriously i wept for Igbo youth seems they don't know what they calling for but we shall see

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Coldsperm: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Nvestor02:
This is what I have been saying, I see no reasons why Buhari are bombing Bandits from the above and leave UGM alone.

Majority igbo are evil and they doesn't hide it anymore, they beat and kidnap man because of his religion.... As if he is the reason for their miserable life and not getting Biafra.

They clamouring for war.... Dem dey do pass themselves.... Very soon I belives nigeria will give them the war they are looking for and do more damages to them than the previous war.

May be by that, they would have a working brain.
You see why you are evil. Why not give them what they are clamouring for? Anyway I just dey laugh you. Start another war and let's see how it goes. Useless Headslammer.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by oilyngbati(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Ojiofor:

They should obey UGM and move their mosque to another location? my brother your statement is ridiculous and shameful. What is bad is bad.
That thing you quoted is heartless beast, just like his hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu. That thing, like a typical brainless Ipob bingo is always supporting evil.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Viraltrends123: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
justosee:

No one have monopoly of violence. Only the churches cannot ensure peace in Nigeria when the mosque are unwilling.
It is better for both side to be aggressive than one side to dominate the other.

Their law forbids them from arresting non Muslims but they go about destroying beer that belong to them?
I thought you said they are against Christainity. Buhdist are against killing of cows, but when you guys do ceremony, you can kill 20 cows, does that mean you are against Christainity. They see alcohol as hard drug, recently the destroyed like 3000 bottles of cough syrup(codeine), it won't get to the news.

And who told you Muslims don't want peace. This thread is even talking about a violence from your side.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=TheSameGuy post=110934395]ONLY who doesn't know those people will think otherwise.

They're the most intolerant ethnic ever.

If they can mock their son who died in car crash all because he's a Muslim, how much more this? They'll definitely mock him.

This is why they shouldn't be entrusted with power[/quote]

[/s]
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by oilyngbati(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
You will never see Igbo elders, religious and political leaders condemn this evil act by Ipob/ESN. In a sane country like the USA, this qualifies for hate crime, punishable by death, but ohaneze are missing in action. And ohaneze not condemning Ipob/ESN crimes is seen as support by Ipob. How difficult is it for someone to call out evil for what it is?
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by proclinician: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Another one. When will this guy be docked for violation of rule 2 lalasticlala mynd44 seun mukina2 OAM4J Dominique

A hypocrite can't take what he dishes out steadily. C'mon get out.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by aspabay(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2022
mystery22:
Is not by force to stay with animals like you..You parasitic animals are a problem everywhere..From Boko Haram-fulani herdsmen-isis and bandits they are all your brothers and fathers.So you see things like you are not needed in the east...

So full of hate and bile. And you will raise unholy hands in the church on Sunday shouting hypocritical hallelujah.

Tueeeh

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Coldsperm: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Hammyaladin:
very soon my brother! The government needs to take the war to there door step and show them how and what it is to fight one. But expect the hypocrites to come out and cry again.

We saw how Kanu ordered killing of people and how he was cheered on Nairaland!

Now his brothers are saying he hasn't committed any crime and should be freed. Bitch signed his ass for a war and should fight his way out.

I am so happy by this your comment and I pray it comes to pass, Mumu. So you think the Yorubas will join you to fight Igbos, the South South and even the Middle belters. You see as American and Nato abandoned Ukraine to their fate, that is how they will all abandon you Hausa/Fulani terrorists alone to fight Igbos. And I promise you one thing, we must reunite you idiots with your brethren in Chad and Niger Republic. Start it now let's see how it goes.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by slimghost(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2022
kettykings:

Muslims are a headache anywhere they stay or any group they get attached to, simple instructions was to move the mosque to another location, if it was non Kano or Kaduna they church would have been demolished with the pastor arrested for treasonable felony

It’s like you have mental problem kid? Instruction by who?. Ebonyi state Government or you and your fellow urchins?.
Didn’t they pay for the land?.
Very soon, IPOB will be an outlawed organization in Alaigbo. They have no use to anybody currently.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I thought you said they are against Christainity. Buhdist are against killing of cows, but when you guys do ceremony, you can kill 20 cows, does that mean you are against Christainity. They see alcohol as hard drug, recently the destroyed like 3000 bottles of cough syrup(codeine), it won't get to the news.

And who told you Muslims don't want peace. This thread is even talking about a violence from your side.
You see alcohol as a hard drug but the other party see it as good for recreation. Why don't you allow him to enjoy his alcohol in peace and sell those who think like him?
You limit the rights of minorites among you but want full right in the south?

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2022
NafeesaAA:
The imam of Ama hausa central mosque has been abducted. You don't need to look further who kidnapped him and why . These screenshots are here. This man is likely an igbo Muslim. It doesn't matter which tribe or language you speak. The demon ESN Created by nnamdi isis is a menace to everybody.

The bandits that kidnapped and are still kidnapping and even killing both Moslems and Christians nko?

Nigeria sef......

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
dododawa1:
D most peaceful place to live in Nigeria is SOUTHWEST.

Lols .......you have summarised this thread very well that I don't need to come and talk much....

The OP is a Yoruba Dude.......

Your Comment is praising South West as the most peaceful place to live in Nigeria .....

Derailing the thread to hype your TRIBE.......

This thread is on a mission,....it is just to tarnish the Image of the Igbos , incite hatred among IGBOS and Fulanis and make YORUBAS look like the Saviour of Peace in NIGERIA.......

When will this Propaganda from YORUBA NATION stop ?
Must you gain by causing problems between two brothers
Hypocrites on the lose.......

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by byteem: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That made headline here, so this should also.

We can't sweep the intolerance of you people Against People of other Faith under carpet.

If this were to happen in the North, the media will be agog.

Quick to accuse others and also quick to defend your own atrocities.

Agog for where.. do u know how may churches Christian villages and settlements have been destroyed .. what went agog.. why do u have think they attacked chibok, dapchi and most other settlements in bornu taraba benue Jos Kano kastina Adamawa and the likes . Most of those villages are christian settlements that date back centuries.. the north pushes this falacy that it is a Muslim dominated area .. but th truth is that's a fat lie.. just few months ago a pastors was killed and his church set ablaze in kadunna . Reason .. his church was giving humanitarian reliefs and helping th community. Did that go agog.. if u don't know don't come here and spew ignorance
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by oluwaahmed: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
ONLY who doesn't know those people will think otherwise.

They're the most intolerant ethnic ever.

If they can mock their son who died in car crash all because he's a Muslim, how much more this? They'll definitely mock him.

This is why they shouldn't be entrusted with power
I have noticed a campaign against igbos here on nairaland simply because of 202e. These thiéfnubu urchins might just die if APC fields an igbo man ooo.
Islam is a violent religion and should be resisted by reasonable people. There can never be peace in a place where Islam is in majority. Even when are in a minority They aggregate power to themselves and behave like other religions do not exist with their sharia laws and codes. The so-called Islamic scholar was not even resident in the state. He quickly came because umahi sold his people out. Despite All the Christians that have been killed in the north why hasn't it disqualified them from being president. If an igbo man will not be president, yoruba will not also be....

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
Even Reno their God said so.

But dude a Yoruba woman was beheaded in Kano under this same Administration and nothing happened. On a daily Christians are killed in the middle belt and north central states and Southern Kaduna. You are a big hypocrite for calling igbo the most intolerant tribe, who doesn't know the most intolerant tribe in Nigeria. Oga pretender, if you have any shame in you, silence should be your watchword since you marketed a failure to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by TheSameGuy(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
We know you people are Terrorist naturally. We're just putting it to your face so that you stop the pretence.

POWER will never be entrusted to you people
oluwaahmed:

I have noticed a campaign against igbos here on nairaland simply because of 202e. These thiéfnubu urchins might just die if APC fields an igbo man ooo.
Islam is a violent religion and should be resisted by reasonable people. There can never be peace in a place where Islam is in majority. Even when are in a minority They aggregate power to themselves and behave like other religions do not exist with their sharia laws and codes. The so-called Islamic scholar was not even resident in the state. He quickly came because umahi sold his people out. Despite All the Christians that have been killed in the north why hasn't it disqualified them from being president. If an igbo man will not be president, yoruba will not also be....
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Ojiofor: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022
oilyngbati:
That thing you quoted is heartless beast, just like his hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu. That thing, like a typical brainless Ipob bingo is always supporting evil.

Nnamdi Kanu seriously did a serious damage to the thinking faculties of many folks.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Coolgent(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Ipob terrorists should be tackle more.
With this mentality they will never lead this country
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by mystery22: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2022
slimghost:

I am more Igbo that your entire ancestry. Anuofia nwulu anwu! You imbeciles will not bring harm to Igbos living in other parts of Nigeria with your unmeasured and unintelligent approach to issues.
Ndi uchu!
Ask your mother who your father is....Stupid parasite... fulani bandits claiming Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Coolgent(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2022
kettykings:

Can land not be resold , if the locals request you to relocate your mosque for peace to reign, is Islam not a religion of peace again.

If Islam is a religion of peace, why are Muslims finding it difficult to maintain peace in their land in the North and in other lands in the east they attach themselves

Hypocrite if this happened in Kano you will cry foil
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Pymetrics: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2022
kettykings:

Can land not be resold , if the locals request you to relocate your mosque for peace to reign, is Islam not a religion of peace again.

If Islam is a religion of peace, why are Muslims finding it difficult to maintain peace in their land in the North and in other lands in the east they attach themselves
This is just speaking with emotional blindfold. Are Muslim the unknown gunmen terrorising the east? What of ESN IPOB that is killing and kidnapping. You have to check yourself before pointing finger.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Elsueno: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
kettykings:

Oga IPOB let's not play this game, no be on this same country one police officer for Kaduna said an Igbo man most not build a house near him( as he won't be allow same in Igbo land) & a lot of ur tribesmen condemn d act & say he has a right to build anywhere he wants since he paid for d land?...

Now, u are speaking from both sides if ur mouth saying u do not want Hausa & muslim for ur land!
Hypocritical bastar#ds

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by mystery22: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Coolgent:
Ipob terrorists should be tackle more.
With this mentality they will never lead this country
They don't want to stay with you Parasites..why not let them go so you and your Fulani herdsmen brother can lead each other in peace

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by oilyngbati(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu seriously did a serious damage to the thinking faculties of many folks.
My brother I will blame those who allowed themselves to be damaged brain wise by namadi cownu, before I blame namadi cownu. My dad used to say: “any trouble that comes a man, he’s an inventor of that problem”. How can a full grown man allow another man to completely control his actions, especially an evil one like killing innocent people? I believe these Ipigs/ESN are already damaged emotionally and brain wise from birth, thus their complete obedience to namadi cownu. Can’t they ask their suplim reader to lead them to any crime, while they follow from behind?
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by kingyakos: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
so u nigga ass must be related to Isaac? gringrin
Na u talk am
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Ojiofor: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2022
oilyngbati:
My brother I will blame those who allowed themselves to be damaged brain wise by namadi cownu, before I blame namadi cownu. My dad used to say: “any trouble that comes a man, he’s an inventor of that problem”. How can a full grown man allow another man to completely control his actions, especially an evil one like killing innocent people? I believe these Ipigs/ESN are already damaged emotionally and brain wise from birth, thus their complete obedience to namadi cownu. Can’t they ask their suplim reader to lead them to any crime, while they follow from behind?

Under IPOB command and control structure they are forbiden to ask questions they can only obey orders nor matter how bad or unreasonable that maybe.Tha is why many of them here supporting and defending evil cos they are under oat to do so by the supreme scammer.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by kingyakos: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Why not, do Boko Haram bomb churches. Do they even kidnap Christains.

I visited Kano months ago, and I will say churches in Kano function more than churches in Southwest. tell me any local government in Kano that doesn't have more than 10 churches
So soon u forgot the bomb blast in a Catholic church Kano that took the life of about 150 worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by techWriter3: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2022
appears you not their spokeswoman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Order For 53 Gold Iphones To Celebrate Independence / Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React / Port Harcourt Refinery Repairs End Soon – Enjugu, MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.