Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (49253 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Abasled: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
May it be found IJN

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Cokahot: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Not really, had it been he used steering lock,by now all these won't have happened. Thieves are getting more smarter esp car thieves and loosing a car is disastrous to the mind body and soul. My only prayer is they should not remove the vital parts and sell since na hybrid.
IFSHR:

Na you steal am or you are speaking from experience...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by BotherMleeper(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
They'll probably repaint it and renumber it

Face it, your loss is another man's gain
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Timblogga:
Una still de give Car wash people key? Lol
My brother i tire o.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
please stop leaving your keys with car wash guys. i will never understand why people do it. there is NO REASON for a carwash to hold your keys. especially since they have no real liability.if they bash your car na to dey beg upandan

33 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Timekeeper: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

Pls explain how being hybrid protect the car... I'm eager to learn

14 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by masterpiecer(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

Curious. Why?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

No second hand value in Nigeria.

Any amount a thief sells stolen car is profit

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by chillex8(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Which kind wahala be this undecided
Na to deh wash car for compound.

I hope the vehicle is recovered.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by lanocfoods: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you
Sorry for your loss, Hope you find it, when you do, try and invest in a car tracker
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Rickylambert: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Hope you recover ur car bro
We ve been running adverts about car tracker.With tracker,you have 90% guarantee of recovering your car if stolen

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
May you find whoever that stole that car and the car ...
Some people have over run the devil in the act of wickedness......
Devil needs to upgrade if not , hell will be taking from him ....

Your car will be found in peace and not in pieces as Christ leads your battles

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Prenonjebose: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
You will recover it. The car wash thief will eventually receive better beating

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2022
This one everybody is asking who steals a hybrid car ,is it that its not possible for the car to be butchered and sold in parts?

7 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Angelaketu:
hope you have insurance and tracker , pray you find your motor...but where did you see money to buy that big motor ..... how old are you...what do you do for living.... you say oh you re a ya....

When I tell people to install a tracker in their vehicle, they say I am advertising. With just 45k, you can get it done

Albeit, being an hybrid, the thief will eventually abandon it somewhere
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by nedekid: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

A mumu man does grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
leeikem:
Why didn’t you put tracker in it?

It is a no brainer, every car owner should at least install a tracker

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by masterpiecer(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
BotherMleeper:
They'll probably repaint it and renumber it

Face it, your loss is another man's gain

Wh
With this kind of mindset, u r not far from being a thief, that's if u r not one already

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Timblogga:
Una still de give Car wash people key? Lol
Its still done oh.
On my last visit, I always washed at empty carwash so I can wait my turn over a beer or newspaper.

I saw a carwash boy trying to reverse a GLK, instead accelerated and smashed through a brick wall.
It's just best to sit and wait.

23 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Hollandaise: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Angelaketu post=110940651]hope you have insurance and tracker , pray you find your motor...but where did you see money to buy that big motor ..... how old are you...what do you do for living.... you say Hnm shocked
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by donforeign: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

why Dem no dey thief am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by incogni2o: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

Epe , Ijebu Ode can be an escape route,, please try to spread tentacles to those routes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
conyema12:
Always install a car tracker... guys

Maybe car owners will listen

Car 4 million, tracker 45k... And they are waiting till the worst happens.

I have shared threads of recovered vehicles, that thank God for trackers installed on them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Perfectbeing(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Why would someone buy a car for millions of naira and yet not install a car tracker that costs less than 50k?

Or this is probably a ploy by that guy that advertise car trackers here to get more customers.. But I doubt it is, since he put his full name here..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by proclinician: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Cokahot:
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.

Your sig says "most of you all haters really need to stay poor".. I had nothing else to say after i read it..

poverty stricken pathetic miserable piece of shit

13 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by proclinician: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2022
i always have a tracker in my lexus. it might not be foolproof but it will surely buy me some time if anyone messes with me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Cokahot:
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.
u talk gibberishly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

No second hand value in Nigeria.

While prices of fuel are expected to go high. Hybrids are the most reasonable option.

And since we depend on used vehicles, Nigerians will have no option but to switch to hybrid and electric vehicles while the Americans Phase out combustion engines
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Dem still dey steal car? Na wah oo
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Godispeace: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
what's funny here na?
eherbal:
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Any amount a thief sells stolen car is profit

Remember that the person who will buy it will have to resell it. Many Nigerians will not touch a hybrid vehicle. We fear what we don't understand

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why The Obsession With 20W50 Engine Oil? / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.