Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (49269 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Tell me about the car trackers you stock? I'm thinking of building an asset tracking software that will need to work with tracking devices
What do you mean by aswear tracking software my oga
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Parachoko: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
9japarts:

You only jam vehicles that have gps trackers installed.

Do you ignore erecting a fence, and put barb wires because thieves now jump fences, and cut barbed wires?

Cars without trackers are soft targets. And common car thieves do not go around with anti jammers, except they are assassins, or Kidnappers. They are not after your car.

There is no justification for not having a tracker installed in your vehicle .

That thieves can break in into your house does not make having a door, and locking it stupid.

Thieves will be drawn to unsecured properties.

Lastly, we also install anti jammers on request!

The way it works, once it senses a jamming device, it automatically Demobilizes the vehicle. As long as a jammer is placed around the radius of the vehicle, the vehicle won't start.

Below is a picture of the anti jammer
How much is it? The anti jamming
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2022
batb:

Getatout!
Why do you tell him to get out boss . Did he run a bad deal with you in just trying to know as part of making due diligence thanks
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Godstime234: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
eherbal:
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin

you seems to be a prophet who prophesies.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Isobug:

Anti jammer is dangerous oo
Can you explain why anti jammers are dangerous?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by KayCee92(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2022
9japarts:

Do you ignore erecting a fence, and put barb wires because thieves now jump fences, and cut barbed wires?

Cars without trackers are soft targets. And common car thieves do not go around with anti jammers, except they are assassins, or Kidnappers. They are not after your car.

That thieves can break in into your house does not make having a door, and locking it stupid.

The way it works, once it senses a jamming device, it automatically Demobilizes the vehicle. As long as a jammer is placed around the radius of the vehicle, the vehicle won't start.

I like people that know their business. See how you objectively countered the guy with real time solutions. Coming for one soon bro

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Cokahot:
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.
It has been found.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2022
KayCee92:

I like people that know their business. See how you objectively countered the guy with real time solutions. Coming for one soon bro

cool
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Kwara1stson: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

biko, what is a hybrid car

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Kwara1stson: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Not sure Corolla has hybrid options or maybe is rare. Hybrid cars are good only for fuel economy. It’s a part electric and part fuel powered system.

The only issue is the experienced mechanics to fix them aren’t many and secondly the main hybrid battery is very expensive if it gets bad.

So along as the car isn’t fault u don’t have any problems and will enjoy it bt if it gets faulty u must be ready to spend. And also look for the right mechanics. That’s all.

The hybrid battery for camry is like 200k for tokunbo battery I think.

CC Kwara1stson
thank you
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Meklex(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2022
9japarts:

28, Ajayi Aina Street Ifako Gbagada, not far from deeper life headquarters

We also have centres in, Ibadan, Portharcourt, Benin, Onitsha, Uyo, Aba, Abuja and Taraba
no center in awka?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
please stop leaving your keys with car wash guys. i will never understand why people do it. there is NO REASON for a carwash to hold your keys. especially since they have no real liability.if they bash your car na to dey beg upandan
The only reason I think people leave their keys with car wash guys is incase of an emergency. Picture this, imagine going to a car wash and stepping out with your keys and suddenly another car in the car wash stand goes up in flames. Your car will burn down too since they don’t have your keys and will not be able to move it away from the fire zone.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by 9japarts: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Meklex:
no center in awka?

We have in Onitsha. Our tech can also come over
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Meklex(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2022
9japarts:

We have in Onitsha. Our tech can also come over
okay, I prefer they come over
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by yunqdady: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Cokahot:
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.
It is found now. Shame on u, fish brain

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Macgyver1: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Cokahot:

Filled with so much bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by macsika: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
eherbal:
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin

I came back here to read your comment. You were right. It's been found. I'm not very knowledgeable about cars, can you please tell what a hybrid car means.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by collinometricx: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
eherbal:

Well predicted
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by collinometricx: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

E no know na. Even the colour sef suppose discourage am. Which kind blue be that? cheesy
But then, let’s not underrate these guys. E fit butcher the car and sell in parts.

The bolded
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by sweetveek(m): 2:06am On Mar 14, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

hello, please can you explain why nobody would want to steal a hybrid car?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Aoao(f): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you so much for posting. Someone here on Nairaland help us to see the car and called us. the thief was arrested. After which police held on to the car for 5days and even collect money from us. They have released the theif to continue stealing

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Aoao(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
The car has been found
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

Any update on your car that was stolen, Iam discouraged about buying Camry since I heard about yours stolen.
I thought the security problems were limited to the pencil light as newer models after '05 have built in immobilizers and coded keys.
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by millhouse: 2:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Aoao:
Thank you so much for posting. Someone here on Nairaland help us to see the car and called us. the thief was arrested. After which police held on to the car for 5days and even collect money from us. They have released the theif to continue stealing
so the thief is still out there ... you can imagine
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by KINGKONG(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
9japarts:

Please kindly drop your whatsapp number.........
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by felix55(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
KINGKONG:

Please kindly drop your whatsapp number.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics / Why The Obsession With 20W50 Engine Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.